AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-05-12, 23:00   Link #2941
Mistyclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
WoW now after think a littler and remember that episode some really dark and crazy things come to my mind, here a crazy dark theory:

First

- we know which the adults can't reproduce and they are "made", basically the adults are just "clones" or clone like things, being replicates over and over whenever someone die they just "make a new one".

- Parasites can reproduce because they have reprodution orgains

- sex organs are needed to pilot

- you need to have "both" genders in order to proper pilot a franxx even if could means hermaphrodites or something like that.

- only one gender can't pilot, female with female confirmed and probably male with male too

- the adults excluding professor franxx, nana and hachi are "not humans" not at last as "we know as human".

now the bomb...
Spoiler:

another thing after see the "robot guy" i'm start to believe which "papa" is actually a sort of "super computer A.K.A AI.
This is one very dark theory you’ve gone and planted into my head....
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 23:19   Link #2942
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyclear View Post
This is one very dark theory you’ve gone and planted into my head....
yeah but make sense, if the parasites are not made in the same way as the adults and they are "birth", as the kids asked they "must come from someone" and since the "Adults can't have kids" them ...

"who is the source which is "giving birth" the parasites????? if "only parasites can have kids?????, unless it is a big "sort of klaxxus hybrid which can give birth to "human kids" or something like that, the point is the "kids must come from someone".

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2018-05-12 at 23:30.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 23:21   Link #2943
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
yeah but make sense, if the parasites are not made in the same way as the adults and they are "birth", as te kids asked they "must come from someone" and since the "Adults can't have kids" them ...

"who is the source which is "giving birth" the parasites????? if "only parasites can have kids?????, unless it is a big "sort of klaxxus hybrid which can give birth to "human kids" or something like that, the point is the "kids must come from someone".
Not enough to pump out all those pilot candidates. They prob have artificial wombs set up the handle the load (like in The Matrix).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uay1ypOr5ac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1T-lzTHrrw

You only need egg and sperm. Just get your most successful candidates, modify their genes in the egg and sperm, fertilize eggs, and pop them into the artificial womb to grow. Then observe the results. The lineages that give you the best results become breeding stock. The stock need not come into contact with each other.

Last edited by orion; 2018-05-12 at 23:40.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-12, 23:35   Link #2944
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Not enough to pump out all those pilot candidates. They prob have artificial wombs set up the handle the load.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uay1ypOr5ac
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1T-lzTHrrw

You only need egg and sperm. Just get your most successful candidates, modify their genes in the egg and sperm, fertilize eggs, and pop them into the artificial womb to grow. Then observe the results.
yeah but they still need the kids for the eggs and sperm" that is whem comes the "failed ones" and even could be also good keep using at last the "girls as "extra wombs", also we have the possibility of the kids being used as source of energy, since franxx use them as source of energy them the plantation could be using them for that aswell, if they can't fight they can at last be used as battery or "make more parasites", as i told they can be used as "cattles", the "good ones become pilots" the "bad ones" become "something else", instead of just being killed".
Old 2018-05-12, 23:44   Link #2945
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
yeah but they still need the kids for the eggs and sperm" that is whem comes the "failed ones" and even could be also good keep using at last the "girls as "extra wombs", also we have the possibility of the kids being used as source of energy, since franxx use them as source of energy them the plantation could be using them for that aswell, if they can't fight they can at last be used as battery or "make more parasites", as i told they can be used as "cattles", the "good ones become pilots" the "bad ones" become "something else", instead of just being killed".
You wouldn't use real people as extra wombs because it introduces variablity in the fetus (was explained earlier in thread) and you can't control the growing conditions. You also wouldn't use failures for genetic material either.

Using failed humans as an energy source, food source (Soylent Green), support personnel or slave labor could be a possibility. I bet this show won't go down that route. They have a lot on their plate to conclude this season already and only 7 episodes left to finish it.
Old 2018-05-12, 23:44   Link #2946
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Yeah, pretty sure 02 is either mistaken (she can pilot Franxx just fine so she must have those organs), or you need another half breed like her to successfully impregnate. We all know she was fed a lot of horseshit just so she can kill Klax, so this may be another one of them.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 00:17   Link #2947
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Yeah, pretty sure 02 is either mistaken (she can pilot Franxx just fine so she must have those organs), or you need another half breed like her to successfully impregnate. We all know she was fed a lot of horseshit just so she can kill Klax, so this may be another one of them.
MOst likely her eggs need klaxo sperm not human ones... Of course if hiro turns into one....
Old 2018-05-13, 00:27   Link #2948
alex_drian

Now, or Kokoro dies or Mitsuru dies but Kokoro is pregnant, btw, there is some anime that shows youth pregnancy, aside of School Days?
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 00:31   Link #2949
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
You wouldn't use real people as extra wombs because it introduces variablity in the fetus (was explained earlier in thread) and you can't control the growing conditions. You also wouldn't use failures for genetic material either.

Using failed humans as an energy source, food source (Soylent Green), support personnel or slave labor could be a possibility. I bet this show won't go down that route. They have a lot on their plate to conclude this season already and only 7 episodes left to finish it.
if they tried to make "zero two have kids with others parasites" and failed as it's looks them is possible they doing the same with the 'failed ones" instead of using artificial wombs using real ones (girls) or mixing both, the point is wihich if they tried it with zero what could prevent then do the same with others, probably the failed ones where only bad for pilot but can still "produce" new generations which can pilot or no in the same way if they used the "best ones" which they can't since they need them to pilot the franxx that is whem comes the need for the falied ones.

Another important point this still a fiction and anime they don't need to be 100% accurate with real life they can make they own way to artificial breed.

About zero two, i agree which her problem was incompatibility is the same if trying to breed a dog and a cat, which for now still impossible, she need to breed with someone like her a "half klaxxs like her in this case what hiro is turning.

What lead again to another question maybe hiro turning in a klaxxs can "turn again ichigo in a bitch??? like if she find out about "hiro horns" which looks like he is hidden from everyone, if ichigo find about it, she can still be "happy" for them or we can have a "third round" of "jelly ichigo come back again and have to accept which hiro is "no more a human too" like zero 2?.
Old 2018-05-13, 00:38   Link #2950
KPSJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
See, Gan_HOPE? I told you so . And Kokoro & Mitsuru are the first to pop their cherry .
You got to understand this is a lot of peoples first introduced to mech anime they don't know sex is allowed
KPSJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 00:46   Link #2951
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSJ View Post
You got to understand this is a lot of peoples first introduced to mech anime they don't know sex is allowed
well to be honest i normally blame the "virgin" losers sexless otakus type, cuz they are the ones which have that culture of "a woman pussy is a "temple" of purity and celibate is obligatory and as long you don't have a penetration anything is allowed even molest girls, most of the animes suffer this because of that, sex in anime is almost as a sin and unforgivible to see they waifus being take by anyone else even the mc. :P.

Or just the fact which the males japaneses are become more and more peniless and shy even more than girls and lead to the birth problem.
Old 2018-05-13, 01:05   Link #2952
EroKing

The way the little guy jumped so effortlessly, maybe the APE really are monkeys. That would be one hell of a twist, monkeys experimenting with humans

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-22 at 16:40.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 01:12   Link #2953
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post

The way the little guy jumped so effortlessly, maybe the APE really are monkeys. That would be one hell of a twist, monkeys experimenting with humans
for what i remember when the princess tried to look into his "head" it was empty" like he was a machine or some sort of puppet. and he not was affected by her mind talk power as if him don't really have a "mind".
Old 2018-05-13, 01:33   Link #2954
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Btw, how stupid can those APEs be? Did they seriously think that Klax-Hime would just give up without a fight? And do they seriously think a bunch of men and their own melee skills are enough to subdue her on the spot?

This is the second time the APE did this kind of mistake on-screen (their first mistake was when they tried to take 02 by force without a sound plan). Well, if nothing else, at least they are consistent in their idiocy. I can only imagine SEELE watching these APE-dudes and LOL-ing at them .
Old 2018-05-13, 01:38   Link #2955
Blueknight78

Quote:
Btw, how stupid can those APE's be? Did they seriously think that Klax-Hime would just give up without a fight? And do they seriously think a bunch of men and their own melee skills can subdue her on the spot? This is the second time the APE did this kind of mistake (their first mistake was when they tried to take 02 by force without a sound plan). Well, if nothing else, at least they are consistent in their idiocy. I can only imagine SEELE watching these APE-dudes and LOL-ing at them .
to e fair they where really not expectating a fight, it started because of the "machine ape small fat guy" decided to attack after see the other guy getting some telepathic link it make the small one panic and goes desperated and attack, it was really a stupid move but not in the sense you are trying to picture, they didn't where planning to do that it was "the moment", when you do decide to do something really idiot because something happened which lead you to panic and do that idiot move.
Old 2018-05-13, 02:16   Link #2956
Skaddix

Quote:
Btw, how stupid can those APEs be? Did they seriously think that Klax-Hime would just give up without a fight? And do they seriously think a bunch of men and their own melee skills are enough to subdue her on the spot?

This is the second time the APE did this kind of mistake on-screen (their first mistake was when they tried to take 02 by force without a sound plan). Well, if nothing else, at least they are consistent in their idiocy. I can only imagine SEELE watching these APE-dudes and LOL-ing at them .
I can easily believe they are arrogant enough to think she would surrender especially since she revealed an ability that they didn't know she had. Which suggest their spying and intelligence gathering needs work.

After all not like these guys have been paying close attention to Dr. Franxx and his work behind their backs.

I will agree however that the Zero Two situation was super dumb.

More Death Flags and Futoshi keeps losing and doesn't seem likely to ever get any depth beyond fat comic relief. Biscuit, he is not.
Skaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 02:16   Link #2957
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
to be fair they where really not expectating a fight, it started because of the "machine ape small fat guy" decided to attack after see the other guy getting some telepathic link it make the small one panic and goes desperated and attack, it was really a stupid move but not in the sense you are trying to picture, they didn't where planning to do that it was "the moment", when you do decide to do something really idiot because something happened which lead you to panic and do that idiot move.
I have one word for that: precaution. Even if they do not expect a fight, they should be prepared for a fight. The APEs lack the sense of precaution and they look like idiots because of it. Even more so when they did this mistake twice on-screen already.

This is what the tall APE-dude said to Klax-Hime (among other things):
“You no longer stand any chance of victory. Cease your resistance at once and surrender to us”
After that kind of shit-talking, only idiots would think that the Klax-Hime wouldn’t retaliate and not prepared for her retaliation. "Preparation and precaution when it matters" seem to be one of the big weaknesses of the APEs (they really need to learn that from Momonga ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaddix View Post
I can easily believe they are arrogant enough to think she would surrender especially since she revealed an ability that they didn't know she had. Which suggest their spying and intelligence gathering needs work.
Arrogant & idiotic, yes. Also, those guys were not killed by the "mysterious ability". They got killed by old-school physical attacks by Klax-limbs which APEs should be more than prepared for. And yes, their intelligence work sucks.

EDIT:
Also, the chibi-APE's melee attack sucks too. You shouldn't jump high on an enemy who has limbs/tentacles on her back that looks like they can be used to quickly grab or impale you. That will only make you a sitting duck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_drian View Post
Now, or Kokoro dies or Mitsuru dies but Kokoro is pregnant, btw, there is some anime that shows youth pregnancy, aside of School Days?
Gundam shows are never shy from showing pregnancy of the characters (given that it's plot-relevant). Victory Gundam comes to mind where one of the protags begins to get pregnant mid-show (it's not really youth though). But there's also Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans for youth pregnancy.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2018-05-13 at 02:46.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 02:41   Link #2958
Gan_HOPE326
Maddo Scientisto

Quote:
See, Gan_HOPE? I told you so . And Kokoro & Mitsuru are the first to pop their cherry .
Indeed, I must acknowledge that you were right. They did it, the A B S O L U T E M A D B O I Z .

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPSJ View Post
I'll be frank, while I don't have much experience with mecha I won't say I'm "first introduced". Mecha shows I've seen are Evangelion, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster, Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero, and bits and pieces of others - however I've never seen fully any of the "classics": never watched a complete Gundam show, never watched Eureka Seven, only watched the Macross Plus OVAs (the Watanabe ones). In all of these, the only sex I remember was in End of Eva (and may have been a dream) and the rape scene in Valvrave.

My other fanfiction can be found here.
Gan_HOPE326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-13, 02:52   Link #2959
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gan_HOPE326 View Post
I'll be frank, while I don't have much experience with mecha I won't say I'm "first introduced". Mecha shows I've seen are Evangelion, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster, Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero, and bits and pieces of others - however I've never seen fully any of the "classics": never watched a complete Gundam show, never watched Eureka Seven, only watched the Macross Plus OVAs (the Watanabe ones). In all of these, the only sex I remember was in End of Eva (and may have been a dream) and the rape scene in Valvrave.
Macross pretty often has couples who obviously are in an adult relationship or get into one.
Old 2018-05-13, 03:06   Link #2960
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Indeed, I must acknowledge that you were right. They did it, the A B S O L U T E M A D B O I Z .
Remember, in post-Gundam mecha anime, almost any kind of sexual relationship is allowed to be depicted by the storytellers if they want/need it for the story (they also need to maneuver it to avoid censorship). Since the stakes are high and characters can be killed anytime, it's understandable that some characters will take their relationship pretty seriously, beginning from holding hands to the actual sex and from dating to actual marriage. Gundam kinda set the standard for actual relationships in mecha with natural progress and flow, not the stagnant ones you see in previous Super-Robot shows like Mazinger Z.

Quote:
the only sex I remember was in End of Eva (and may have been a dream)
Don't forget that a certain couple had sex mid-show in Evangelion TV series and also in Macross Plus.