AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 20 20.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 19.59%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 24.74%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 17.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.06%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.03%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.03%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-23, 21:55   Link #61
Xaturas

@LoveMeKags
Daryll wasn't killed. He is beaten up and in lockdown in GHQ HQ.
Before Segai and glasses dude chess match you have daryl lying on bed scene. His cell is right besides the glasses dude.

As for Arisa I wonder if Gai didn't pork her long time ago after ship scene. Seems to me that she may have sticked her ass out for Gai already. And its by Gai order that she takes Nanba sausage in her grill.

@hoarfrost
You are wrong.
Gai killed 3 people with his Rocket void, it was the 3 people that betrayed Shu in ep 17, they talked to him and then twisted around with guns, it was nanba the other dude and 1 girl.

Scythe girl died by being shoot by endlave (her void that is).

Few kids die by ricotchet shoots from Daryl, rest got captured or escaped.

As for Shu wound I wonder if Inori didn't use some of her crystal magic. After all she had that stun forehead tap of hers.
Old 2012-02-23, 21:57   Link #62
hoarfrost

Man, it's been a while since an episode of GC reached this level of silliness.

Gai, with the help of the Illuminati or whatever has taken over the world with his 256 leukocytes. Maybe he should give some advice to the Iranians, as you can't seem to build a damn ICBM without everyone and their mother finding out on this planet, much less launch hundreds of kill-sats.

Since their arc is over, we kill off all the students by somehow allowing Gai to use all of their voids at once to create a totally different void to destroy a B2. Whatever, no one even cares about the void rules recommendations at this point.

Arisa kills her own grandfather, who manages to take out a few gunmen from a few meters away with a blade. Because whoring her out wasn't enough to get the point across how dishonorable we should all think she is. What's with this show and patricide?

Shu is just kind of moping around, conspicuously unconcerned about his gaping arm wound and massive blood loss.

Highlight of the episode for me:

Daryl:"Wait a minute, I know I'm currently in the middle of breaking the chain of command to risk my life to kill a guy who I for some reason believe is responsible for me killing my own father, but isn't that the girl who made me carry boxes and gave me a candy apple once?" I guess this appalling lack of diligence is why he is never seen doing anything remotely successful.
Old 2012-02-23, 22:27   Link #63
xzx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Daryl:"Wait a minute, I know I'm currently in the middle of breaking the chain of command to risk my life to kill a guy who I for some reason believe is responsible for me killing my own father, but isn't that the girl who made me carry boxes and gave me a candy apple once?" I guess this appalling lack of diligence is why he is never seen doing anything remotely successful.
Or it just shows what kind of life he has led before - that such a small thing can have such a big impact on him????

About the rest I guess Xaturas has said everything I feel about this series also oO
--> And I'm actually glad to read all this Arisa hate in this forum since I feel the same way.
Old 2012-02-23, 22:28   Link #64
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Everyone in this show pretty much needs to die. The aliens can come take over now. They couldn't POSSIBLY be worse people.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2012-02-23, 22:30   Link #65
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Everyone in this show pretty much needs to die. The aliens can come take over now. They couldn't POSSIBLY be worse people.
The Reapers are coming @_@.

Damn 6 march come faster.

I still believe that there will be more casualities, at least from Jesus Gai use. He seems to use voids like condoms, use once then throw away. Only gave back Inori void because he needs to *marry* her to tap into mana power.
Old 2012-02-23, 22:34   Link #66
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

I now consider 'aliens take over' as the good ending.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2012-02-23, 22:41   Link #67
KoroshiyaX
X

Great episode. I think Inori's self realization is probably the most important point. I did not expect all the students to be backstabbed so quickly, that was a good scene. When they come asking (begging) Shu for help again, I hope he turns them down.

Next ep is titled "Rebirth" so I'm hoping that is when Shu will get his new "Zone of Enders Metatron" arm .

Anyone have ep 19's PV yet?
Old 2012-02-23, 22:46   Link #68
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Come on, it's gonna be called "Guilty Crown. Shuu of the Rebellion"
Old 2012-02-23, 22:47   Link #69
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
Anyone have ep 19's PV yet?
I said its avaible in spoilers thread. And discussion about future events is also there. As mods don't like us discussing future eps in episode threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
Come on, it's gonna be called "Guilty Crown. Shuu of the Rebellion"
For rebellion you need people. Its more like Shu and team ass kicking revenge.
Old 2012-02-23, 22:51   Link #70
dark998

Hotdamn, those ShuxInori scenes really boosted up the episode. Though things played out differently from what I was expecting (no crystal arm yet) that feature is pretty much confirmed for next week, as well as Inori rescue "arc" #2.

Oh ,and that "Queen of Blades" mode was surprising in a good way but I still like her default design much more. Inori is Inori
Old 2012-02-23, 23:18   Link #71
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
You know it's sad when the joker-looking guy that has no qualms murdering people seems to be the only good one in comparison.

I mean the guy follows orders but he's looking out for himself and wants answers.

On that matter how the hell is Shu still alive? I mean granted I doubt anyone here on this board had their arm brutally cut off but surely the shock and massive loss of blood would've put him in a coma or something.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:24   Link #72
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
You know it's sad when the joker-looking guy that has no qualms murdering people seems to be the only good one in comparison.

I mean the guy follows orders but he's looking out for himself and wants answers.

On that matter how the hell is Shu still alive? I mean granted I doubt anyone here on this board had their arm brutally cut off but surely the shock and massive loss of blood would've put him in a coma or something.
Yeah, it's bad when Scarface is the most sympathetic character in your anime.

As for Shu not dying of blood loss, I'm just going to assume Inori closed the wound somehow, as there are worse logic holes in the anime.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2012-02-23, 23:24   Link #73
Team Rocket Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoarfrost View Post
Since their arc is over, we kill off all the students by somehow allowing Gai to use all of their voids at once to create a totally different void to destroy a B2. Whatever, no one even cares about the void rules recommendations at this point.
Combining Voids was something even Shu could do. It's not something new. Shu combined Inori's Void with Kenji's Void to create that gun to shoot down the Leucocyte in an earlier episode.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:28   Link #74
Xaturas

Quote:
As I said before, I vote on Inori Crystal Magic.
She has some special skills with crystals. After all she stunned Shu with a tap of her finger on his forehead, while making some crystal magic. She probably did same with hand, unless she did some major surgery on him somewhere in some hospital.

If it was real life then Shu would be already dead from blood loose and/or heavy infection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
Combining Voids was something even Shu could do. It's not something new. Shu combined Inori's Void with Kenji's Void to create that gun to shoot down the Leucocyte in an earlier episode.
Ummm wasn't that Inori+Mana sword? After all Mana manifested in that scene saying that she will borrow Shu her power. Gun void was given back as far as I remember.

So gai creating rocket void was a total asspull. When I saw that scene I was like LOOOOOOOOOOOL. And Gai commanding it like some kind of pokemon ^^.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:38   Link #75
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Quote:
*nods* As Heavy Weapons Guy would say, "Awww, tis a sad day".
Old 2012-02-23, 23:40   Link #76
Team Rocket Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Ummm wasn't that Inori+Mana sword? After all Mana manifested in that scene saying that she will borrow Shu her power. Gun void was given back as far as I remember.

So gai creating rocket void was a total asspull. When I saw that scene I was like LOOOOOOOOOOOL. And Gai commanding it like some kind of pokemon ^^.
You're right it was Inori that combined them. Even so, it still shows that Voids can be combined to make a super weapon.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:45   Link #77
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawnalyst View Post
Yeah, it's bad when Scarface is the most sympathetic character in your anime.
Hahahahaha... how did this even happen? He hasn't even lifted a finger yet has attained the most competence in this entire show combined.
Old 2012-02-23, 23:45   Link #78
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

This episode made me think of a chef working at a restaurant late at night, when he looks around and sees all the stuff he’s going to have to throw away when the restaurant closes. So he takes everything that’s left over, tosses it into a big pot, simmers it for a while and tells the front-of-house manager to add it to the “Specials” board. “What do you want to call it?” the FOH guy asks. The chef thinks about it for a minute, scratches his chin thoughtfully, and says “Let’s call it Guilty Crown.”
Old 2012-02-24, 00:15   Link #79
inori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I said its avaible in spoilers thread. And discussion about future events is also there. As mods don't like us discussing future eps in episode threads.

For rebellion you need people. Its more like Shu and team ass kicking revenge.
lolol question is how will shu get his arm back and stop neo-gai from wifing hup his bitch! hmm?

and also @ the comment referring to zone of enders that game was AMAZING!!!
Old 2012-02-24, 00:52   Link #80
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crontica View Post
Hahahahaha... how did this even happen? He hasn't even lifted a finger yet has attained the most competence in this entire show combined.
Probably because he's the most normal human out of them all. I mean come on, who doesn't want to take pictures of crazy things happening around with your cellphone, texting during briefings, playing chess with prisoners, and manipulating people to search for more answers...I mean the guy could seriously star as House MD.

Quote:
If it was real life then Shu would be already dead from blood loose and/or heavy infection.
If it was real life then I'm pretty sure a robot wouldn't blow up when it's head gets cut off.....in fact why the hell did that one blow up? She sliced and diced dozens of them and the only one that blows up is the one that gets a clean cut to the head.
Closed Thread