AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 18 24.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 15.07%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 34.25%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 12.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.11%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 4.11%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 2.74%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.37%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.37%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-15, 18:07   Link #21
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

this is an excellent episode...
the action scene is pretty good....

honestly, when Ayase leans forward to Shu, I thought she's going to kiss him... *sigh*

Gai's triple combination void is badass as usual....
Shu finally leads Funeral Parlor.... I miss this action since the first-half of this anime
His battle with Yuu is also good for me... although I already forget completely what is Argo's void... and that 'hadouken' void... whose void is that??
Inori's feeling really touch my heart... ;___; (although memory erasing for heroine is a regular treatment in every anime)
and Mana's smile and appearance in the end are perfect

I feel bad for Mana... I mean Shu's sister is actually a normal girl... She is just possessed by alien's virus and destroy her personality completely.... They should stop calling her Mana but 'apocalypse virus'. The real Mana should be more kinder like her brother

Daryl should join Funeral Parlor! Your Tsugumi is waiting (why should Daryl encounter the rest of Funeral Parlor?? I want Daryl-Tsugumi's showdown)
and for Gai, finally I believe that he's actually the same Gai and not being controlled by Daath or Leucocyte. His action in this episode proves that especially his conversation with Inori
Old 2012-03-15, 18:43   Link #22
Arya

Nice episode. The best moment is with no doubts the Ayase / Shuu holding scene. It was handled perfectly, as perfect as Ayase is to Shu
Inori moments had less impact, it wasn't her moment yet.
The think I liked less is Daryl, what's that? A giant robot? meh

Yuu's role again looks half handled and in the end it isn't clear (among many other things ok, but contextually) if he let pass Shu to safe himself or because he noted how powerful Shu has become.
Now, the next will be the last episode and we have already Shu facing Mana and Gai. I'm expecting more flashbacks.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Old 2012-03-15, 19:04   Link #23
Team Rocket Elite

A nice episode. It's good to see they explained how 256 leucocytes got into orbit or rather how they never existed to begin with. Combining Voids together continues to produce incredibly strong weapons. Shu is able to create a red energy ball from his Void arm. I wonder if that's just a property of his own Void of if he's combining Voids that he has to create a new weapon.
Old 2012-03-15, 19:09   Link #24
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Was he able to take Daath's Void?
Old 2012-03-15, 19:15   Link #25
ArcApollousa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
A nice episode. It's good to see they explained how 256 leucocytes got into orbit or rather how they never existed to begin with. Combining Voids together continues to produce incredibly strong weapons. Shu is able to create a red energy ball from his Void arm. I wonder if that's just a property of his own Void of if he's combining Voids that he has to create a new weapon.
Spoiler for Answers:
Old 2012-03-15, 19:18   Link #26
ArcApollousa

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Was he able to take Daath's Void?
Spoiler for Answers:
Old 2012-03-15, 19:25   Link #27
Stiletto
Ineffectual Loner

HNNNNGH Ayase.

The banter between them was too good to be true. From Ayase asking for Shu's help to shu saying she was perfect to her saying he'd better not die.

Episode felt pretty rushed but besides that I enjoyed it. Btw, nice scooter Shu.
Old 2012-03-15, 19:27   Link #28
Sixth
Hu Tao

Apparently, the voids that Shu possessed are more high quality than Daath's countless voids. Also, the soundtrack selections that are used in this episode is just freaking awesome; Basileus and Genesis.
Old 2012-03-15, 19:42   Link #29
Trudinh

LOVE IT THIS EPISODE> INORI COme Back to US. PLZZZZZZ>
Old 2012-03-15, 20:18   Link #30
wtfftw

Now i know whyy anime has gone to sh*t its cuz you all like rushed episodes like this. So them author dont improve the dialogues and storyline.

Too many rushed scenes and inconsistent things
Old 2012-03-15, 20:39   Link #31
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
OMG AYASE, NOO shu you stay the fack away from her >: (

totally unexpected development for me but idc, *waves ayase banner*

So where did all their tech and weaponary come from, just magically spawned?
Old 2012-03-15, 20:48   Link #32
rei_lied

Was also touched with Inori's feelings for Shu. I'm loving Ai Kayano's VA work on her. Really brings out the emotion. And I got to see a glimpse of how Inori came to be (Gai found her in GHQ or something) finally.

Since episode 17, I was really wondering if the new Gai is the same old Gai. I was really hating this new Gai and was wishing to have the old Gai is back. This episode kinda tells me he's the still the same old Gai just a little more focus of his original goal.
Old 2012-03-15, 20:50   Link #33
Arkard

Princess carry + telling Ayase she's perfect? The void/heart metaphor was the killing blow for me though
Old 2012-03-15, 21:21   Link #34
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Well... good episode! The lack of rules and explanation about "Daath" is my only issue. He was invincible and just gave up at the end. I think Shuu should have absorbed him, made it like he was a Void or something. I don't know, just something instead that. It was a cool fight and I liked how he used Argo's Void. Would have been cool to see a whole complement of Voids from everyone, but that's just nitpicking.

Well, let's see how this concludes next week.

Lastly, I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh here...
Spoiler for Image:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Princess carry + telling Ayase she's perfect? The void/heart metaphor was the killing blow for me though
That was daww sweet, come on. Saying with a straight face was golden.
Old 2012-03-15, 21:26   Link #35
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

This is it. Shu is gonna so die. He's going to absorb Mana since she's the essence of Void. Well, the mother of all voids.

The end lyrics kinda gave it away a long time ago. "Now that I'm alone in this world" with the flower petal passing through Shu's hand.

Btw, I really dig that new Supercell vocals! She's got a pretty unique voice!! Kudos for her and her nasal singing!!!
Old 2012-03-15, 21:35   Link #36
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

UN forces got wrecked fast. Void combining is powerful, are there no drawbacks...?

As for Shu vs Da'ath... why did the voids being pulled out come in pairs? The deadly whips(?), swords, and whatever else. I thought people's voids are just 1 item, Ayase's makes sense since it's for both her legs.
Or is that just a bonus ability from Yuu's void genome?

Ah...one more episode, the time to see those who survive, and those who die a deserving death...maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
When did Arisa go back to Gai's base? I thought she was still with Shu's group last episode. Huh?
Well she was out of sight when Shuu got the last Void Genome, and killed lovely Segei.
I guess the remaining Funeral Parlor members in the area just retreated instead of checking for any other enemies...
Old 2012-03-15, 21:42   Link #37
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Shu: "Inori was the only one that believed in me and stood by my side!"
Me: "HAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

And where did Mana's clothes come from? At least give us some fanservice. You know, if you're not gonna write an interesting episode, at least! Do that.

GUTS was in the end card = Awesome episode!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-03-15, 21:42   Link #38
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
This is it. Shu is gonna so die. He's going to absorb Mana since she's the essence of Void. Well, the mother of all voids.

The end lyrics kinda gave it away a long time ago. "Now that I'm alone in this world" with the flower petal passing through Shu's hand.
I think it's still a toss up. Gai could still do something and since there seems to be no rules governing anything, anything is possible.

Quote:
Btw, I really dig that new Supercell vocals! She's got a pretty unique voice!! Kudos for her and her nasal singing!!!
She is awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
UN forces got wrecked fast. Void combining is powerful, are there no drawbacks...?
Does three people falling on their heads count? You know you're about to lose consciousness, wouldn't you sit down? lol.

Quote:
As for Shu vs Da'ath... why did the voids being pulled out come in pairs? The deadly whips(?), swords, and whatever else. I thought people's voids are just 1 item, Ayase's makes sense since it's for both her legs.
Or is that just a bonus ability from Yuu's void genome?
He pulled it out of two people? Maybe he just used their "Void Essence" to make custom weapons? Again, no rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Shu: "Inori was the only one that believed in me and stood by my side!"
Me: "HAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
Hahahaha... you are so right. Oh boy. Poor Hare.

Quote:
And where did Mana's clothes come from? At least give us some fanservice. You know, if you're not gonna write an interesting episode, at least! Do that.
I was wondering that. Figured her hair would have covered her breasts while Gai handed her a robe or something. More cosplay opportunity perhaps?
Old 2012-03-15, 21:57   Link #39
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Her clothes came from the void! No pun intended!

I think they're trying to pull a World of C from this Da'ath thing. You know, mankind consciousness and all that.
Old 2012-03-15, 22:04   Link #40
Kakkou
Tch.

Shu's speech about Inori was nearly on the level of "My arm!! MY KING'S POWEEERRR!!!" when he conveniently failed to mention Hare as the other girl who was always by his side. At least give her that much recognition!

Shu vs Yuu fight was pretty amazing. Actually the whole of this episode reminded me of how amazing GC could have been overall. A shame the writing just wasn't up to scratch with the production values and godly Sawano soundtrack. Oh well, finale next week! I just pray for Shu & Inori good end and no blasted Shu martyrdom. Gai, that's your job.

And for the love of god, please no yellow tornadoes and magical rainbow wasp gods! Oh wait, wrong noitaminA show.
Closed Thread