AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-20, 14:55   Link #2141
peinmaximus@

Hey guys,someone know if Saji's BB is most powerful than Ise's BB?
I hope that not.Lately,the author is making others characters become most powerful than Ise(how Rias with her new skill and Gasper),that is the MC.
Also,lately,the author is given the best power up to others characters that are not the MC.This is illogical.

If one secondary character how Saji has a stronger armor than Ise,the MC,I will start think that the author has become crazy.
What you think,Wild Lion?
Old 2014-02-20, 14:59   Link #2142
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Oh boy, the Saji hate is starting to rear its head. I wouldn't worry about him actually being stronger than Ise, though. Saji's the technique type, so Ise will still win out over him in power.

About Vali ever being interested in women, I have an idea about that.

There could be a SS where Ise gets gender-bent, and the usual antics occur. Sometime during this, Vali sees fem!Ise w/o realizing who it is and feels an inexplicable connection to her. After the story ends, Ise runs into Vali and co, and it turns out that Vali spent the whole day looking for the strange girl. His team is having a field day over the fact that he noticed a girl, while Vali just seems slightly confused at his own behavior. Ise meanwhile is quietly freaking out to himself.
good thinking on the vali falling in love with a girl issei part
sadly it has already been mentioned in the novels that the gender bender gun that azazel invented has been sealed or destroyed since it transformed all the girls in the club into guys and it destroyed issei if i remember correctly also kiba as a girl was too much for issei to bear so it had to be sealed since we all know kiba would totally use it again to jump on issei at some point
damn issei you're really popular!
Old 2014-02-20, 15:00   Link #2143
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
@pein no comment answering your question is kinda .....

I'm happy that saji has become strong
Old 2014-02-20, 15:11   Link #2144
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Oh boy, the Saji hate is starting to rear its head. I wouldn't worry about him actually being stronger than Ise, though. Saji's the technique type, so Ise will still win out over him in power.

About Vali ever being interested in women, I have an idea about that.

There could be a SS where Ise gets gender-bent, and the usual antics occur. Sometime during this, Vali sees fem!Ise w/o realizing who it is and feels an inexplicable connection to her. After the story ends, Ise runs into Vali and co, and it turns out that Vali spent the whole day looking for the strange girl. His team is having a field day over the fact that he noticed a girl, while Vali just seems slightly confused at his own behavior. Ise meanwhile is quietly freaking out to himself.
Saji technique type or whatever type, him having the weakest Dragon King (don't get me wrong, Vritra still a boss) going up against Ise who has a heavenly dragon does not a stand a chance
Old 2014-02-20, 15:13   Link #2145
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
I hope that not.Lately,the author is making others characters become most powerful than Ise(how Rias with her new skill and Gasper),that is the MC.
Also,lately,the author is given the best power up to others characters that are not the MC.This is illogical.

If one secondary character how Saji has a stronger armor than Ise,the MC,I will start think that the author has become crazy.
of course everyone is getting a power up they felt anger and despair at themselves for not being able to stand side by side with issei and not being able to help him against these insane opponents
they already almost lost him once they won't let it happen again and in terms of combat potential issei would destroy saji it has been mentioned that issei gains the longinus smasher in vol 17 just one of those and saji's toast remember the jaberwocky?
even sirzech's team couldn't take it down yet issei took it out with one longinus smasher
yes he had great red's help but still just imagine the sheer power that attack has to pull that off
issei has long since reached ultimate class in sheer power for saji that's nothing but a dream.
Old 2014-02-20, 15:32   Link #2146
WILD_LION

Quote:

Hi friend, I understand your point of view, but we must remember that the name of this ARC is "The Legend of Oppai Dragon and his Lively Companions", for that reason the author is given the secondary characters power ups, although this made Issei lost his place as the "Central Pillar", BUT, from my point of view, if issei get a power up with his Dragon aura and NOT with the Armor, then he will be able do confront Rizevim Livan Lucifer, and returning to be "Central Pillar", the one most powerfull even without the armor, but this is just a future speculation, currently he is begining to activate the Longinus Smasher, and his Dragons to Divide, Reflect and Boost. As Draig Said, he is a Baby True Dragon.
Old 2014-02-20, 16:18   Link #2147
Tbolt

@WILD_LION, I think you hit pretty close to home and I think everyone is getting there power ups because Rizevim still has some crazy strong allies.
Old 2014-02-20, 16:25   Link #2148
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

I think vali need upgrade too to fight against his grandpa also to stand toe to toe with his rival issei because both them are heavenly dragon it's unfair if issei always have new power up and make him op then vali who consider op
Old 2014-02-20, 16:36   Link #2149
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Quote:

Tbh I find it refreshing that it's the other characters as opposed to the main character, Ise, getting stronger through their new power ups but obviously Ise will get a power up that will out do the rest
Old 2014-02-20, 16:45   Link #2150
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I think vali need upgrade too to fight against his grandpa also to stand toe to toe with his rival issei because both them are heavenly dragon it's unfair if issei always have new power up and make him op then vali who consider op
I am agree with you @kusabireika, vali also need a power up, to confront Rizevim Livan Lucifer, but we must remember an IMPORTANT FACT, "Lilith is the bodyguard of Rizevim", this means that if Issei or Vali try to kill Rizevim, then Lilith will try to stop them. It was the same case when Xenovia try to kill him with her sword in VOL16, Lilith stop it with a finger.

We do not know what will happen with Lilith????
Or of where she comes, my doubt is:
1) Is she a NEW entity created with the power of Ophis?
2) Or the SOUL of someone was put in a new body created with a flesh of ""we do not know"?

We Only know that she is interested in Issei and she is the bodyguard of Rizevim, nothing more....
Old 2014-02-20, 16:53   Link #2151
peinmaximus@

Wild Lion,you think that in vol 18 we will see an epic fight between Ise and Belial?
And when you think that Ise will start to discover his Infinite and Dream powers?
Old 2014-02-20, 16:57   Link #2152
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I am agree with you @kusabireika, vali also need a power up, to confront Rizevim Livan Lucifer, but we must remember an IMPORTANT FACT, "Lilith is the bodyguard of Rizevim", this means that if Issei or Vali try to kill Rizevim, then Lilith will try to stop them. It was the same case when Xenovia try to kill him with her sword in VOL16, Lilith stop it with a finger.

We do not know what will happen with Lilith????
Or of where she comes, my doubt is:
1) Is she a NEW entity created with the power of Ophis?
2) Or the SOUL of someone was put in a new body created with a flesh of ""we do not know"?

We Only know that she is interested in Issei and she is the bodyguard of Rizevim, nothing more....
Well for me I think maybe ophis or issei will handle lilith while vali fight his grandpa why I said this because issei new skill is good against lilith why because issei new powerup is good match up against her also issei has Longinus smasher but not as strong as great red + ddraig + issei Longinus Longinus smasher if you think logically about it, also vali must prove himself that he is strong so we need him to have powerup

Speaking of which I'm curious about the fight of saji and holy cross user I wonder how the fight goes,

I'm really curious where does Ross grandma loyalty lies good or bad

But I need to patient about Ross grandma info need to wait patiently

Quote:
Wild Lion,you think that in vol 18 we will see an epic fight between Ise and Belial?
And when you think that Ise will start to discover his Infinite and Dream powers?
Be patient you know the author must build up story before belial fight against rias peerage begun >_<
Old 2014-02-20, 17:03   Link #2153
Chris38

^ Lilith is created from the power that was stolen from Ophis. Rizevim confirmed that in volume 16, in one of his 'talking scenes'.

Regarding the Ise becoming less powerful then the other members of the group, I think some of you have a mistaken perspective.

Since to me Ise is still the strongest member of the Gremory group and neither of the groups new moves have surpassed him from that position - although Gasper's Balor mode might provide him with some difficulties.

The reason why Ise is also getting less flashy 'power ups' is also because of the fact that he is the strongest member of the Gremory group and him gaining too many power ups ... would break the story in some way, by either making the enemies too powerful for the other members of the group to do anything to them or by having the enemies that Ise would confront become too easy for him to defeat.

Furthermore it's not like Ise isn't gaining any power ups, since him unlocking the capability to use Longinus Smasher on his own, definitely rises his 'level'.

@peinmaximus

I think that volume 18 would be too early for the confrontation between Belial and Ise, since I doubt his traitor status is going to be revealed in a single volume.

As for when Ise will start using his mixed Great Red and Ophis powers ... it will probably happen after we receive some hints that Ise's body is becoming more stable, and at the moment we have no hints about that.

If I have to put a guess, I think that we might see some development in that regard in volume 20, since I think that some time must pass with Sun Wukong's training, before this matter is going to be brought up.
Old 2014-02-20, 17:08   Link #2154
WILD_LION

Quote:
For the fight fight between Issei and Belial, i calculate an 85% of possibility, but we need more information to speculate the circumstances, but it will be great, "Demon Emperor against Dragon Emperor".

About the second question, currently i do not know, but i imagine that it will be after the autor finish of give power up to all issei friends, and return to give issei the main attention of all the members of DxD team.
Old 2014-02-20, 17:18   Link #2155
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Well for me I think maybe ophis or issei will handle lilith while vali fight his grandpa why I said this because issei new skill is good against lilith why because issei new powerup is good match up against her also issei has Longinus smasher but not as strong as great red + ddraig + issei Longinus Longinus smasher if you think logically about it, also vali must prove himself that he is strong so we need him to have powerup
We also do not know what will happen with the "Confusion", I mean that for everyone Ophis is Lilith, and she is now the bodyguard of Rizevim Livan Lucifer, only a little number of people know the True about the case.

I mean, maybe isse free her from being the bodyguard of Rizevim.
Maybe ophis kill her and recover her powers.
We do not know???
Old 2014-02-20, 17:28   Link #2156
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
We also do not know what will happen with the "Confusion", I mean that for everyone Ophis is Lilith, and she is now the bodyguard of Rizevim Livan Lucifer, only a little number of people know the True about the case.

I mean, maybe isse free her from being the bodyguard of Rizevim.
Maybe ophis kill her and recover her powers.
We do not know???
At least both of them handle lilith while vali focus on his grandpa
Old 2014-02-20, 17:44   Link #2157
Tbolt

Ise only needs two things to bring Lilith over, and that's a large great red stuffed animal and a Bento.
Old 2014-02-20, 17:49   Link #2158
Avaricia
My Lord

What the fuck! Tone down the bold letters!
Old 2014-02-20, 17:51   Link #2159
Diocar

Ise should fight emp belial in a rating game, and in the end, when the only ones let are ise and rias belial should do some traitorous thing.
It would be a waste to not use belial's position in the rating games...
Old 2014-02-20, 17:52   Link #2160
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
it's obvious that it would get approved since all the girls fawning over issei are all capable women

i think i got them all i mean the gremory family would be insane to reject ANY of these girls to be added to issei's harem
they're all capable/kind/intelligent/beautiful women they'l be sure to add to issei's strength/wealth/reputation wich in turn will all be added to the gremory's

jeez issei i love ya man but i think i wanna stab ya a few times with rusty forks
Yeah I know but currently, I mean. I know that Missus Gremory recognizes 3 girls, and I wanted to know if the other ones are also recognized by her.

Also, if Le Fay, Bennia, and Sona would join the harem sooner or later. I know Abe backed out lol, but it wouldn't harm Issei to have a human in the group.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life