AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-09, 05:18   Link #11941
Eratas123

@ Box - Thanks I guess I'll just use it for Cecilia and Ichika's bonding time. No reason to give everything to Charlotte

@ Meistah - Christmas Special!

@ demi - I guess I'll use both. These are daydreams so you can have more than one anyhow. Also, I might be making both a mini-arc and myth arc for all heroines.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:21   Link #11942
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Then again, I doubt the fanbase will mind either considering the fact that Louise is a smart, sexy, teasing female. If he was a male, you'd bet you'd be getting a lot of flack for her Josh gets a pass cause he's related to the Orimura's which excuses him by default.
Ayup, backtracking to the issue that Canon!Ichika is not Orimura enough for the fandom.

Quote:
Then again, Anime!Japan seems to excuse a lot of things Besides, in a sexist society like the IS one, I'm betting no one would look at a Shotacon case since the older one is female.
Ayup.

Quote:
So Maya will be good in Judo then? Does Judo have any disarming techniques for knife fighters? Also, does being small grant you an advantage of breaking a hold? Not all of the guys are bags of muscle.
Modern Judo are 100% grappling and throwing, they have a LOT of techniques for that.

Quote:
Nah, I just think they like the fact that there's a fic that teases all of the possible LI's. That and I guess it's the first of it's kind. Fangking was planning one but the kids were teenages who wanted to fight their Dad so it obviously wasn't Rom-com.
Hmm, it's funny that the action >>> romance in FangKing and nobody complains! I really love this fandom, honestly.

Quote:
They can't leave since it's a school day.

The gender doesn't matter. the cute appearance and meek attitude are bound to get girls no matter what!
Old 2011-12-09, 05:30   Link #11943
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

votes open until tonight. Currently, xmas is in the lead with 1 vote to 0.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:32   Link #11944
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Only because Fangking's version of Ichika is a badass! If he was a puss, no one would like him.

Is it possible to reverse a Judo grip using small size or speed alone? Also, are thugs in anime usually willing to use the knife they wave around? Seems like they just wave it around and don't even use it if they can.

Also, I'm making a change to Daydream: I'm splitting it into either Myth arc or One-shot arc. Myth Arc's are like Laura's where the entire Backstory changes to retroactively fit Ichika. One-shot arcs are like demi's idea of small daydreams the girls get when they're thinking of Ichika. I'll probably use the two arcs for every heroine.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:40   Link #11945
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Only because Fangking's version of Ichika is a badass! If he was a puss, no one would like him.
Ayup, Fang has the most badass version of Ichika so far.

Quote:
Is it possible to reverse a Judo grip using small size or speed alone?
Theoretically you can, but one hell of technique must be used. But if you pragmantic enough, just strike the joints (knees, elbow, shoulder, ankles etc) and the grip should be loosened. XD

But who'll use the Judo techniques and on whom?

Quote:
Also, are thugs in anime usually willing to use the knife they wave around? Seems like they just wave it around and don't even use it if they can.
So did thugs in real life, the knife is MOSTLY for psychological attack, when it used for real, it means shit hits the fan.

Quote:
Also, I'm making a change to Daydream: I'm splitting it into either Myth arc or One-shot arc. Myth Arc's are like Laura's where the entire Backstory changes to retroactively fit Ichika. One-shot arcs are like demi's idea of small daydreams the girls get when they're thinking of Ichika. I'll probably use the two arcs for every heroine.
Hmmm, that would be fun.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:44   Link #11946
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Quote:
D:

I did?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 05:46   Link #11947
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Yup! His version of Ichika is such an overpowered badass but he's so crazy awesome that none of us care

Irish goes on his knees and begs Maya to help him train in grab breaks after she dismantled the thugs What do you think she'd ask for in return? She'd probably ask for something since Irish is offering.

So when thugs stab someone by accident, do they usually panic and run or keep going?

Tatenashi will be the first dual arc heroine

Side note - Vote for Meistah's decision Vandam or Christmas special?

@ Demi - Tatenashi has both of the daydreams you suggested. Of course, the second is a continuation of the first
Old 2011-12-09, 05:51   Link #11948
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If you have an idol singer group of nubile teenage girls jumping out of a giant christmas cake then the x'mas special has my vote *nosebleed* -_-b
Old 2011-12-09, 05:51   Link #11949
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Irish goes on his knees and begs Maya to help him train in grab breaks after she dismantled the thugs What do you think she'd ask for in return? She'd probably ask for something since Irish is offering.
Considering Maya, probably she'll just ask him to be obedient and act like a good boy... which is a fetish fuel by itself.

Quote:
So when thugs stab someone by accident, do they usually panic and run or keep going?
The first timer will do one of it, experienced ones might keep his mind in control.

Quote:
Side note - Vote for Meistah's decision Vandam or Christmas special?
EDIT: X-Mas special with side dish of Ikaron!
Old 2011-12-09, 05:56   Link #11950
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Sorry, that'll have to wait to next xmas.

Score now 2-0

Quote:
@ Meistah - Wait, most of the people in your story are rep candidates, right? Where do they get their training from since they try to get the position while they're only students/idols/regular citizens?
Actually, none of them country rep candidates are.

Karon - NCCS training, which is similar to Basic IS + some extras. Very talented ISper. Neat, adaptive machine that responds to her mindset.

Gin - NCCS training + ISper + Cecilia's demonstrating how to use the Tears system.

Riz - NCCS training + kendo + practically grew up wearing an Uchigane.

Celeste - The most well-trained of them all + ISper. Not very good unit hampers her.

Erika - Cooks better than fight, and only knows how to swing a huge hammer. But she's an ISper that has a lot of strength...

Kei - Worked part-time at Kawasaki Moto GP team before enrolling. Bike riding, and a very fast IS.

Ange - Hasn't appeared yet. Weak pilot, very very powerful IS.

Houki - Berserking, unstable pilot in a hotshot 4G IS. Average skill.

Esquivel twins - No training, ISpers, given IS but can barely move them at the start of the story.

Tsubomi - Relatively experienced Uchigane pilot who used it while filming. Currently not involved with active combat, but when no one's looking, she transforms into a Kamen Stratos.

Freya - Hasn't appeared yet. She is a natural at piloting even though she never even touched an IS in her life before. Level 0 ISper.

Louise - Hasn't appeared yet. 3rd year student, most experienced, almost most talented, with a potent Rafale configuration. The parkour skills of her Assassin bloodline are 2nd to none. Level ? ISper, ?? OOA.
Old 2011-12-09, 05:57   Link #11951
Eratas123

@ Demi - Don't be a pervert.....

@ Senpai - Irish will probably struggle to follow that rule. How the hell is that Fetish fuel, though? Parents ask for kids to behave for prizes all the time

Irish: "Must....resist....urge....to yell." *Struggles not to pick up Jammer Knife* "Must obey for training...."

How does one hide a knife properly in their clothes? Is hiding it under your clothes enough?

@ Meistah - Assassin bloodline? Ummm~ That sounds familiar They sound more like soldiers and mercenaries than Idols
Old 2011-12-09, 06:01   Link #11952
demino_hellsin
That one guy

but... but... era-era! *A*
Old 2011-12-09, 06:05   Link #11953
Eratas123

My name's era, not ero>_> Saying my name doesn't change anything.
Old 2011-12-09, 06:08   Link #11954
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Irish will probably struggle to follow that rule. How the hell is that Fetish fuel, though? Parents ask for kids to behave for prizes all the time

Irish: "Must....resist....urge....to yell." *Struggles not to pick up Jammer Knife* "Must obey for training...."

Imagine, you have a white haired pretty boy that is obedient and calm, if that's not shotacon fuel then I don't know what it is.

Quote:
How does one hide a knife properly in their clothes? Is hiding it under your clothes enough?
No, you might need a sheath, but sheathed knife can be easily stored in normal clothes. The same can't be said for skintight suit.

Quote:
@ Meistah - Assassin bloodline? Ummm~ That sounds familiar They sound more like soldiers and mercenaries than Idols
Now, where the hell this is come from again?
Old 2011-12-09, 06:14   Link #11955
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I said nice and calm, not obedient and submissive. If you're talking about that, remember the first IKaron draft I wrote about 400 pages ago. That's when he's acting like anything resembling Fetish Fuel. Besides, would Maya really tell him to follow everything she says?

Not talking about the skull suit I was talking about the thugs who were harassing Maya since I don't want them to pull knives out of their asses

I was talking about the fact that they sound like they could beat trained personnel Also, it reminds me of Big Boss' group in MGS
Old 2011-12-09, 06:20   Link #11956
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I said nice and calm, not obedient and submissive. If you're talking about that, remember the first IKaron draft I wrote about 400 pages ago. That's when he's acting like anything resembling Fetish Fuel. Besides, would Maya really tell him to follow everything she says?
Fetish fuel = subjective. Then again you're right.

Quote:
Not talking about the skull suit I was talking about the thugs who were harassing Maya since I don't want them to pull knives out of their asses
My repply still stand.

Quote:
I was talking about the fact that they sound like they could beat trained personnel Also, it reminds me of Big Boss' group in MGS
I was talking about how the fuck exactly Louise has assassin bloodline stuff...then again Blitz likely will have it as ascended (recursive) fanon...
Old 2011-12-09, 06:27   Link #11957
demino_hellsin
That one guy

T_T my hopes and dreams...

Rika Akira known to her opponents as Sentou Asura. Does the name fit?
Old 2011-12-09, 06:28   Link #11958
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Just realized something after watching the OVA. Laura acts meek and shy most of the time and she basically shuts down when Ichika says she's cute. Cue the OVA where she's back to her brash and confident self and even asks if Ichika is glad she came. The hell? Isn't the characterization a bit skewed?

I personally found the way Irish acted in the first IKaron draft to be narmy Hard to take it seriously when a white haired pretty boy keeps calling everyone Mistress >_>

@ Demi - Is there anything Ring can't do in combat?

EDIT: What happened to your hopes and dreams? Anyway, her name sounds way too similar to her unit.
Old 2011-12-09, 06:34   Link #11959
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Just realized something after watching the OVA. Laura acts meek and shy most of the time and she basically shuts down when Ichika says she's cute. Cue the OVA where she's back to her brash and confident self and even asks if Ichika is glad she came. The hell? Isn't the characterization a bit skewed?
How should I knew? haven't watch it.

That aside, Laura is ONLY meek if she shown her inner side. So yes, a skewed form of Tsundere if you ask me.

Quote:
I personally found the way Irish acted in the first IKaron draft to be narmy Hard to take it seriously when a white haired pretty boy keeps calling everyone Mistress >_>
Ayup, still it's fun as hell, and yet at the same time sad (and full of fridge horror), seriously. It's more like Narm Charm.
Old 2011-12-09, 06:40   Link #11960
Eratas123

@ Senpai - She acts like that in Volume 4 too. What happened? Did she just get a personality switch since they wanted her to still act like the proud soldier girl? Then again, just look at the trainwreck of what you call Cecilia's romance in the anime. She just did a complete 180 when Ichika nearly beat her

Fridge Horror? You'll have to fill me in on that since I may have missed something or I know what it is and I wonder if you're talking about the same thing.

Also, why did Madoka turn Kuudere? Was there any reason given? Seeing the Harem may have made her realize that she could lose her bother and turn her more stoic and cold.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest