AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-04, 16:53   Link #1281
fronttide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I get kinda of a "rain has subdued, maybe it'll be sunny tomorrow" feeling.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that Nanodesu was back in action? They finished a chapter of volume 1 some days ago.
of course >_<, i check them everyday
fronttide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 09:29   Link #1282
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Baka tsuki updated volume 7. Here we have Yukinon finally reaching enlightment thanks to good old trusty ramen.

Quote:
When I did, I couldn’t help but be at a loss for words when I saw how Yukinoshita fidgeted as she looked around her.

She pulled at my sleeve.

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-11-10 at 09:42.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-10, 09:35   Link #1283
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quol View Post
Well i kind of think the pose yukino is doing is what you do to check if its raining outside, so this volume will probably set up hiki for some failure leaving the next volume for a moral epiphany, which i dont like.

On a side note does anyone else think that the clothes yukino is wearing look wet?
I don't think you'll get much information out of Ponkan8's cover art. Remember when people saw Yumiko on the volume 7.5 cover and expected the sidestory to be about her?

In fact, many writers request that the artist draw characters and scenes ambiguously enough that it won't spoil the story.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 19:39   Link #1284
Tenzen12

One would say there should be sound celebration on this thread, but there is nothing

Anyway Oregairu won Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi annual popularity poll and overcomed both SAO and Index that occupied first spot like... realy long time. Suprising but definitely deserved.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 20:29   Link #1285
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
One would say there should be sound celebration on this thread, but there is nothing

Anyway Oregairu won Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi annual popularity poll and overcomed both SAO and Index that occupied first spot like... realy long time. Suprising but definitely deserved.
Yeah, but somehow I think all the Index and SAO fans just thought about voting for something else for a change and didn't notice that everyone else had the same idea.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 20:34   Link #1286
Tenzen12

That sound quite crazy, but crazier stuff happaned.
Old 2013-11-13, 00:30   Link #1287
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
I'm saving my cheers for the results of the character pools. Yukinon ranked within top ten last year, right?

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-11-13 at 03:08.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 02:38   Link #1288
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I'm saving my cheers for the results of the character pools. Yukinon ranked within top tep last year, right?
i hope hachiman become the champion this year and i hope the novel get i top 3
Old 2013-11-13, 13:17   Link #1289
Gundamx

Another cover for volume 8
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-13, 16:12   Link #1290
csuree
The Most Hated™

wow. I was away for a few weeks and already volume 8 is out......Nice.

I got so interested......all the over arts feature a sad looking female character of the series
Old 2013-11-13, 22:22   Link #1291
iCK

I'll upload pics from vol. 8 later.
iCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-14, 00:28   Link #1292
Shadow5YA

Please be a "happy" end... my heart can't any more self destruction after vol. 7
Old 2013-11-14, 04:32   Link #1293
NeutralZero

Are you referring the ending part of v8 or the story as a whole?

But have to agree that at least the turn point of this volume is tamer even if a bit compared to 7...
The fall out of the service club is the last thing we want to...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 22:42   Link #1294
iCK

I wish my theory on why Yukino is/is going to fall in love with Hikki wasn't deleted months ago just because the later volumes are proving it correct. I would type it all out, but I would probably get into another argument... Rather, why is it so hard for people to accept that Yukino was always a kuudere.
Old 2013-11-17, 01:05   Link #1295
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCK View Post
I wish my theory on why Yukino is/is going to fall in love with Hikki wasn't deleted months ago just because the later volumes are proving it correct. I would type it all out, but I would probably get into another argument... Rather, why is it so hard for people to accept that Yukino was always a kuudere.
"Is" and "Is going to" are two separate arguments.

If you're claiming that Yukino is currently in love with Hachiman, there is plenty of evidence proving the contrary. I really hope that you're not jumping to conclusions based on a few self-conscious reactions and concluding that she's being dere

Yukino falling in love in the future is separate issue entirely. In this case, you're talking about an uncertain future where any number of things can happen.
Old 2013-11-17, 09:16   Link #1296
iCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
"Is" and "Is going to" are two separate arguments.

If you're claiming that Yukino is currently in love with Hachiman, there is plenty of evidence proving the contrary. I really hope that you're not jumping to conclusions based on a few self-conscious reactions and concluding that she's being dere

Yukino falling in love in the future is separate issue entirely. In this case, you're talking about an uncertain future where any number of things can happen.
Actually a while back, I think June, I posted why Yukino is going to fall in love with Hikki and even win due to story structure and not once did I mention her being dere. You're claiming that I base on who is going to fall in love just because they were being dere. For Wataru's first novel I'm reading in between the lines because I really enjoy his novel. It makes me go back point the unnoticed things out that connect with a novel he later written. It did not matter if she was dere at all or not. I should just post my theory again, but I'm already in a small quarrel. The is part refers to now.
Old 2013-11-17, 18:00   Link #1297
Excorsism

I'm going to go broke at this rate if I buy x number of copies of a volume just to get all the special editions.

But all those Yukino covers, I must have them!

http://blog.livedoor.jp/noegasukida/.../34656256.html
Old 2013-11-17, 18:14   Link #1298
Quol
That Guy

I always saw yukino as a warm and caring individual, but after people betrayed her kindness she decided not to give it out anymore. The way the book is made Yukino will become more important than Yui as Yui is just a Girl A that has some history with hachiman.

In the end of the story i just hope hachiman doesnt change his view on life too much because there would be no fun in that.
Quol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 19:27   Link #1299
Tenzen12

If he doesn't he will die as old bechelor...

Not exactly best ending around
Old 2013-11-17, 23:27   Link #1300

in volume 7 , did yui let yukinon notice her "hidden plot" ?
0226 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck