AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 7 22.58%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 9.68%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 35.48%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 16.13%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 9.68%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.23%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-20, 14:28   Link #21
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im glad someone is feeling better about it give me some of your cheer up medicine ~desu~
Feeling better? I think you misread my comment. I said I was feeling bitter. Or do you think I was too generous for only taking off 5 points from a possible 10?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Old 2008-10-20, 18:53   Link #22
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Feeling better? I think you misread my comment. I said I was feeling bitter. Or do you think I was too generous for only taking off 5 points from a possible 10?
If we are talking about animation quality only yea i would have taken 6 or 7 off because at some points it was god awful i mean even the height differences and shadows were obviously bad. But i decided to rate it on the content only this time around but if the animaton continues its downward spiral i wont be so nice next time.

Its shame VK has the oppertunity to do some very nice animation especially with the vampires. Their grace their eyes their fangs so many ways to pull off a gothic look. I mean they hit the nail right on with the uniforms anc casual dress which are obviously gothic inspired but they continue to miss the mark on the animation i just dont get it. I hope episode 3 will be a little better Im not even talking mind blowing animation just tolrable.
Old 2008-10-23, 06:00   Link #23
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

When it comes to animation in Vampire Knight, it's probably best to approach things with low expectations. Vampire Knight's animation has never been consistent, let alone attractive.
Old 2008-10-23, 06:58   Link #24
Morier
Brittany Nicole

Send a message via AIM to Morier Send a message via MSN to Morier
I think the reason I give it a perfect 10, is because I have yet to get thus far in the manga. So to me, I thought it was played out wonderful.
Old 2008-10-24, 14:27   Link #25
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Rondo Night II. An Eternal Promise ~Paradox~

It's been over a week since I watched the second episode, and I'm still yet to watch the third one.

Regardless of how beautiful the animation looks and the production values are high, I rated this episode with a low score.

The reason is that the dialogue lead to nowhere and there is still stalemate concerning what actions will both the Vampire Council and Hunters Association are going to take.

What I understood from this episode is that Yuuki is starting to feel relunctant towards Kaname due that the latter won't revoke the charges about Zero being Shizuka's murderer.

The Vampire Council has put Zero as a prime target for likely elimination due to the false accusation of being involved with Shizuka's death, but the power balance is compromised in a dire junction since taking reprisal against Zero might mean putting themselves into open conflict against the Hunters Association who are also assessing Zero's conviction in the same matter.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-29, 10:59   Link #26
arsinoe74

I came upon episode 2 subbed by Shinsen-Subs. I loved their interpretation of the dialogues.It's easier to understand and the Kaname-Yuuki scenes sounds more romantic. Has the manga feel to it.Though their releases are kinda slow compare to the other subbing team.Episode 2 is their latest release.
Closed Thread