AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-07-25, 00:15   Link #21061
Yuutsu

Sigh, it's gonna take me a long time to read through 1054 pages of posts, but I'm gonna do it. Seriously, 21 000 replies?...
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 00:17   Link #21062
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu View Post
Sigh, it's gonna take me a long time to read through 1054 pages of posts, but I'm gonna do it. Seriously, 21 000 replies?...
I salute you, good sir, for your almost insane dedication.
Old 2009-07-25, 00:19   Link #21063
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
You're gonna need a LOT of aspirin
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 00:24   Link #21064
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
and most likely
laser surgery by the time your done
Old 2009-07-25, 00:34   Link #21065
masterkitfisto
king of the black otaku!

Quote:
If your really thinking on reading passed the 21,000 pages of post...then your braver man then me...and alot less lazy just puting that out there too...
masterkitfisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 00:39   Link #21066
Nobodyman9
Banned

Well, all I can say Yuutsu is that if you really do go through with it and read every single one of the 21066 replies on this thread, than you are truly the greatest Kallen fan among any of us. In the mean time, maybe we should stop posting for a little while and give this guy a break
Old 2009-07-28, 06:55   Link #21067
piercing
Banned

Quote:
Honestly, i am blown away from the popularity Kallen has around those boards. In livejournal, she is usually the scapegoat, because of that certain scene in Turn 22.
piercing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 07:10   Link #21068
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

scapegoat for WHAT exactly
what does she get blamed FOR
Old 2009-07-28, 07:24   Link #21069
piercing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
scapegoat for WHAT exactly
what does she get blamed FOR
I am not browsing Geass comm that much, but from what sky has told me, she is always in a serious wankfest, that puts her on a pedestal that she is the Geass-fanservice female figurine, that she nearly raped Lelouch in Turn 22 and pretty things like this. 8D
Oh well, "whatever you can reach" as they say..
Old 2009-07-28, 15:01   Link #21070
piercing
Banned

this thread, shall NEVER, ever die, pierce the Kallen epic heavens lulz

(suppose this is not considered a double post directly, since there has been a long time since the last time i post)

Anyway, i wanted to comment, about Kallen's cut gumline. Anyone think, that it was possibly placed somewhere after Turn 22, after Kallen having learned the ZR plan or something of that sort, and asks Lelouch, why he stood silent or why he never told her about it, so she could be a part of it? And then comes the infamous line? It would probably make a bit of sense.
Any other propositions? 8D
Old 2009-07-28, 15:04   Link #21071
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercing View Post
(suppose this is not considered a double post directly, since there has been a long time since the last time i post)

Anyway, i wanted to comment, about Kallen's cut gumline. Anyone think, that it was possibly placed somewhere after Turn 22, after Kallen having learned the ZR plan or something of that sort, and asks Lelouch, why he stood silent or why he never told her about it, so she could be a part of it? And then comes the infamous line? It would probably make a bit of sense.
Well, there's a alternative comic made on purpose about a lot of these questions.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-28, 15:07   Link #21072
piercing
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Well, there's a alternative comic made on purpose about a lot of these questions.
I am more interested in canon and what-ifs in canon again, but ah, thanks for letting me know i guess. 8D
Old 2009-07-28, 15:26   Link #21073
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Quote:
Originally Posted by piercing View Post

the problem with that notion is that kallen's reaction to seeing "zero" indicates a that she didnt know about zero-r until then
i DO think it was more likely a while she was in jail

or a second theory (based on the fact that the sentence doesnt make it clear who the subject is)
after lelouch dies kallen confronts suzaku about her "realization"
he confirms that she got it right
and then tells her that lelouch kept her out because ...
then she goes something like "stop. if you say something like he loved me, i'll never forgive you"
in other words, if SUZAKU tells her that LELOUCH loved her (which is why she was kept out), she would never forgive suzaku/lelouch/herself
its just a theory i had
Old 2009-07-28, 19:37   Link #21074
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, about In-topic, often I need 1 hour to make a code geass comic page, but this time, more 1 hour just to draw Kallen's wedding dress.

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2009-07-28 at 19:54. Reason: how bout we only stay on topic
Old 2009-07-28, 22:23   Link #21075
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Last note, the fans of my comics will not be afraid about kallen aspect, but about all the others....
I draw Kallen with a slim but brawny body, like she should be considering her warrior/lioness life.

Then a bride with a "carved physical" can be a little...impressive.
Old 2009-08-05, 21:48   Link #21076
yvj
U Mad?

Spoiler for Oh yes:

The week vacation has given me time to think of "new" ontopic topics to rehash. Not that this thread needed it.

Aaaaaaaaanyway. Here are the ingredients for this very ontopic hypothetical.

Lelouch is Emperor. The war is over but ZR does not contain the tyranny after the victory over Schniezel. Lelouch decides to bring change to the world as emperor of the world. BK members are exiled to some island like Napoleon back in the day. Japan is still a troubled area. Lelouch breaks down and eventually explains to Kallen everything that has happened up to the war with his brother.

Like many a fanfic (I assume) does Kalulu luving happen?

Keep in mind the war went on as it was on the show, just no post war genocides. And Kallen "joining" with Lelouch will pretty much lead to a role of her helping change the world as its Empress by his side.

She can refuse, Lelouch is willing to let her return to Ashford on a special pardon, even with the risk of her becoming a rebel again.
Old 2009-08-05, 22:12   Link #21077
Nobodyman9
Banned

^Oh yvj, I missed your melodrama (and by melodrama I mean epicness )

As for this new topic. Well, it certainly sounds like a good idea for a fanfic anyway The only thing I feel iffy about is the whole BK being exiled deal. I mean, how does Kallen work her way out of that? And if she does than is she really gonna be okay with the idea that Lelouch banished them all?

I mean, I suppose there's some other issues (will Kallen really accept Lelouch as emperor? etc.) but this is first and foremost in my mind.
Old 2009-08-05, 22:17   Link #21078
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

However, if you want use another point of view, in the story there will be this little...dialogue.

Milly: "I know, my question will be a little illogical, but Kallen, did you never thought what could be your life if Lelouch never give up the throne?"

Rivalz: "Came on, to shot these moonshines is absurd!"

Milly: "why not? Kallen would have married Lelouch? try to imagine her like the queen of a empire big like half world (milly laugh)"

Nunnally: "ooookay.."

Kallen: "but I'm a queen!"

Milly/Rivalz/Nunnally/suzaku/Nina: "huh?"

Kallen: "if a woman is happy about her life, her marriage, and she love her husband...she feel herself like a queen!"

Everybody smile, the metaphor was 100% clear.
Old 2009-08-05, 22:29   Link #21079
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
^Oh yvj, I missed your melodrama (and by melodrama I mean epicness )
I am only as good as my audience.

Quote:
As for this new topic. Well, it certainly sounds like a good idea for a fanfic anyway The only thing I feel iffy about is the whole BK being exiled deal. I mean, how does Kallen work her way out of that? And if she does than is she really gonna be okay with the idea that Lelouch banished them all?
Well he could have had them killed. Or imprisoned maximum security like. It's quite merciful considering how they betrayed him. But yes essentially part of the problem would be how she deals with it.

Would she be betraying ideals? The BK did side with an ass like Schniezel and Lelouch is attempting to bring peace under his rule technically.

So Kallen is on the clock.

Quote:
I mean, I suppose there's some other issues (will Kallen really accept Lelouch as emperor? etc.) but this is first and foremost in my mind.
That goes without saying. Kalulu wouldn't happen if she couldn't accept him as Emperor.
Old 2009-08-05, 22:43   Link #21080
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Well he could have had them killed. Or imprisoned maximum security like. It's quite merciful considering how they betrayed him. But yes essentially part of the problem would be how she deals with it.

Would she be betraying ideals? The BK did side with an ass like Schniezel and Lelouch is attempting to bring peace under his rule technically.

So Kallen is on the clock.
Wait, so is this after Lelouch has beaten Schneizel? If so, then did Kallen join up with the rest of the BK to Schneizel's side or not? If she did than that wouldn't be very fair to let her get off scott free while the rest have been banished.

Well, whatever the case may be I'm sure it would be very difficult process for Lelouch and Kallen. I mean Kalulu could very well happen, but it would take some time.