Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-23, 18:35   Link #1261
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I would never risk my life to help elders either. Life is precious, and the chance of success is very unlikely. But getting more resource as the quest goes is quite good too. So I'd rather make use of that by using "save the elders!" as an excuse to get my hands on those important things.

Yeah! Call me hypocrite! But I don't want to commit suicide just for saving people's lives if they'd just end up jump from the rooftop in the end!
I understand it's way too risky to help the elders even being a burden for 'em, but honestly, would you let 'em die who's at the age of your grandpa/ma? I know this is a totally different case relating with the families being a 'filial piety' but they should've helped each other at the mall. Actually, they weren't acting selfishly, they showed some teamwork. To be frank, you wouldn't shoot an elderly being just a burden and it's even a waste to share the provincions. They weren't expecting commiting a suicide, they just wanted to help 'em out. Who'd ever thought the supplies been cut? IDK how many would say I'm stupid but I wouldn't sit and just watch how's a person's dying even not being capable of moving normally.
Well, I don't think a single man would survive if the zombie apocalypse comes for real even though most of the survivors would be gamers (sorry for da stupid imagination)
Old 2010-09-23, 21:14   Link #1262
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean Claymore View Post
Well, I don't think a single man would survive if the zombie apocalypse comes for real even though most of the survivors would be gamers (sorry for da stupid imagination)
Gamers would be among the first to die, unless they also happen to be top athletes or trained soldiers, which they mostly aren't.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 22:13   Link #1263
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Gamers would be among the first to die, unless they also happen to be top athletes or trained soldiers, which they mostly aren't.
or...trained killers ...like me *stare at the mirror and grin like the Mask (Jim Carey film)*

hmm...this is day two of apocalypse right?, after the Nuclear jamming all electric.
And about a weapon, why no one of them thought about acid spray?, no sound, and very effective they can get it in their school lab
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 01:06   Link #1264
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Actually they wouldn't since they would probably be at home. Those that hang about at shopping mall, parties or crowded places will be the first to die.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 01:30   Link #1265
Iron21

Quote:
Lies!

Not all gamers are couch potatoes, I'm a pretty damn good athlete. I just don't put good use to it.

Can't tell you how many times people, even strangers tell me I should be playing some type of sport and try to become a professional.

Not telling them I'm not interested and too lazy, because I'm too busy watching/Reading, Anime/Manga.

Also, I'm safe at home with all my weapons at my disposal.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-24, 01:54   Link #1266
lightbringer
M9000

Exceptions are there to prove the rule . Not that I have anything against gamers, I play quite a lot myself. The bottom line is of course that relying on game knowledge to survive the apocalypse is folly. But then most people who have a brain don't really need to be told that, I guess.
Old 2010-09-24, 22:28   Link #1267
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Quote:
Exceptions are there to prove the rule . Not that I have anything against gamers, I play quite a lot myself. The bottom line is of course that relying on game knowledge to survive the apocalypse is folly. But then most people who have a brain don't really need to be told that, I guess.
Well, didn't mean most of gamers would survive just 'cause they are athletes. They would survive by its experience of watching those kinda movies. I know it's folly to relate the knowledge of common zombies' reaction to real life but I believe they're surely becoming some retards when it comes to turn into one of them and allow us easier to evade
Old 2010-09-25, 11:13   Link #1268
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, I know, for one, if something like that did happen, I wouldn't be running and screaming like a headless chicken. Those of us who have some knowledge would start by securing a weapon of some kind and work to getting clear of the immediate threat, doing on the fly experiments on what these things react to and what they don't. Securing food supplies to last until the next stop point is next as well as upgrading weapons. While there, find out as much information as you can, plan for hordes of people blocking the major means of traffic and work to avoid them. Travel fast and travel light - there ya go. XD
Old 2010-09-26, 14:19   Link #1269
lightbringer
M9000

Ideally you would have some weapons and a bailout kit prepared in advance. And maybe a secure retreat with a food stockpile. Food supplies in the city won't last more than a couple of days once disrupted .
Old 2010-09-26, 15:54   Link #1270
Cyz
"Show it to me"

When they found those weapons, I was thinking like a game too. I mean, it's upgrade time and stock time no? Like you should discard some stuffs that obsolete and then replace it with new and strong ones. Of course you can't carry all of them because of limited "slots" . Yeah, good times indeed Hirano . I wonder if there would be like a super zombie somewhere out there. Now that I think about it, they had a school, streets, highway, shopping center, and police headquarters. What's next? hospital?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 16:11   Link #1271
lightbringer
M9000

Super Zombie... like the executioner majini?

Next should be maybe elementary school. It should be in the vicinity and Takashi's mom teaches there.
Old 2010-09-26, 18:16   Link #1272
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Super Zombie... like the executioner majini?

Next should be maybe elementary school. It should be in the vicinity and Takashi's mom teaches there.
I think like Crimson heads + possibly Lickers.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 22:27   Link #1273
Jean Claymore
Former #9

Umm.... maybe zombies in mutation after the experiments made by the insane scientists who spread the infection

Perhaps they would be finding Rei's father basing the track her father left and move on to a military HQ to find him. I don't remember very well if Kohta's parents were mentioned but I think searching for Takashi's mother goes to the last
Old 2010-09-27, 08:23   Link #1274
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

If your on about super zombies I think Nemesis(or as an old friend used to call him Henry) would fit the bill.
Thats one bad boy you don't want to cross.

The whole "should I use that gun or that one to take him down but will I have enough ammo for later on" and so forth, it was always with the mind games.

but I'm with Soconfused here, there was no inane puzzles to be solved, no pushing and pulling of statues, no climbing to the god knows where on the top floor to place a crest to open a door on the ground floor
Old 2010-09-27, 12:01   Link #1275
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
If your on about super zombies I think Nemesis(or as an old friend used to call him Henry) would fit the bill.
Thats one bad boy you don't want to cross.
Nah! Nemesis quite weak compared to Garrador and even weaker infront of Verdugo (Red Robe one/Ramon Salazar Right Hand).
Nemesis need weapon and his suit to battle and microchip to think, while those two can receive a magnum bullet (from the front and close range) and not even care to slowdown their claw to dice you up

Henry? that name is too good for Nemesis
Old 2010-09-27, 12:10   Link #1276
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Nah! Nemesis quite weak compared to Garrador and even weaker infront of Verdugo (Red Robe one/Ramon Salazar Right Hand).
Nemesis need weapon and his suit to battle and microchip to think, while those two can receive a magnum bullet (from the front and close range) and not even care to slowdown their claw to dice you up

Henry? that name is too good for Nemesis
I think you're referring to the movie Nemesis, since he doesn't really need a suit nor the weapons in the game, it's just an add on. Nemesis could stand against Magnum (and sniper bullets) and only growls in anger. but what's dangerous is that he can actually outrun people xD.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 19:07   Link #1277
Cyz
"Show it to me"

^ With all that talk, I'm beginning to think someone like or similar to Albert Wesker might show up.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 19:44   Link #1278
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

super-zombies or not, just don't let there be clown-zombies... I probably hate them as much as the protagonist from Zombieland
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 20:59   Link #1279
Iron21

Speaking of super zombies, just imagine those disease human things from I Am Legend being in here.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 22:21   Link #1280
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
I think you're referring to the movie Nemesis, since he doesn't really need a suit nor the weapons in the game, it's just an add on. Nemesis could stand against Magnum (and sniper bullets) and only growls in anger. but what's dangerous is that he can actually outrun people xD.
no I'm referring to Game Nemesis. I think Verdugo can outrun even a car (just look at those legs, it's designed for fast move)
Spoiler for Verdugo:

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies