AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-17, 17:53   Link #1681
Aesthetic Shampoo

Loved every minute of this chapter, it was wonderful.
Old 2010-12-17, 18:04   Link #1682
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
I guess since the Bakuman anime is gonna fail, they should try to make a spinoff with Hiramaru in the spotlight, and Ashirogi Muto sometimes popping up, like Touma does.
Could be a hit like Railgun
Old 2010-12-17, 18:34   Link #1683
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
WTF is up with Saiko telling Hiramaru "if you quit now you're not a man"? When I waited 92 chapters,92!!! for him to hold hands with Azuki,not to mention he waited years to confess to her.

So to me he's in a bad place to be saying that
Old 2010-12-17, 18:35   Link #1684
Grey

Haha! That was awesome. Hiramaru really is a ton of fun. I feel like the other mangakas who were cheering him on. I'm rooting for him too.
Old 2010-12-17, 21:11   Link #1685
Freeter
beyond

HIRAMARU FTMFW.

You deserve it. All of it. Nakai be damned, you get that girl and you keep her.

Quote:
WTF is up with Saiko telling Hiramaru "if you quit now you're not a man"? When I waited 92 chapters,92!!! for him to hold hands with Azuki,not to mention he waited years to confess to her.

So to me he's in a bad place to be saying that
How ironic that Saiko looks as unmanly as possible in that panel when shouting that.

And really now, dude bought and ditched a new car just to evade Yoshida. Saiko's ghetto ass would barely be able to foot the gas bill
Old 2010-12-17, 21:32   Link #1686
Solecs

Hiramaru was pretty badass this chapter, gotta say. Aoki's response felt a little random and the cheering was pretty cheesy, but I still loved it.

Now we get to look forward to how their relationship works out. They'll have competing series in Jump/Jack now right? I could see that causing issues maybe.
Old 2010-12-18, 02:53   Link #1687
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Loooooooooooved this chapter.

Been waiting for it for ages, totally worth it.

<3

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2010-12-18, 03:08   Link #1688
Sol Falling

Hiramaru x Aoki is truly fanservice on the greatest level. Awesome chapter. When a guy as crazy and human as Hiramaru can win the day just by being genuine, it really is something to feel good about.

I don't think Mashiro x Miho is all that bad, though. Miho and Aoki are pretty similar characters, I think, in that their romantic ideals are unrealistic (almost "fictional" :P) things like a 'love with no words' or being a "romance manga heroine". Mashiro x Miho is just a bit (okay, a lot) drier than the antics Hiramaru x Aoki can provide, but I think their core appeal is pretty similar and I'd call them both pretty solid romances.
Old 2010-12-18, 05:33   Link #1689
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
How ironic that Saiko looks as unmanly as possible in that panel when shouting that.
He didn't even look human

And yeah, Hiramaru is classy as hell. Saiko could take a page out of his book.
Old 2010-12-18, 05:49   Link #1690
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And yeah, Hiramaru is classy as hell. Saiko could take a page out of his book.
More like the whole library.
Old 2010-12-18, 09:43   Link #1691
kakakka

The romance oneshot arc really made me drop this manga for a while, but this recent chapter is just awesome. Nice one Hiramaru!
Old 2010-12-18, 12:22   Link #1692
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Boring and random chapter.
Old 2010-12-18, 14:59   Link #1693
Xagzan

Oh my goddd, that magnificent bastard actually got her to go out with him. A comical side-plot actually WENT somewhere!

I was truly as shocked as Yoshida when she said yes, having always thought Hiramaru's infatuation with Aoki was just for laughs. It's still funny even now that she accepted though, and actually kind of nice and refreshing. Did not see that coming. But it was a lovely chapter.

Now if only Iwase could get over her man issues like Aoki has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
I guess since the Bakuman anime is gonna fail, they should try to make a spinoff with Hiramaru in the spotlight, and Ashirogi Muto sometimes popping up, like Touma does.
You mean fail as in, get a second season?
Old 2010-12-19, 07:23   Link #1694
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^i mean fail as in fail :/ It's waaay below the manga's standards, nevermind the viewership ain't even nearly as high as it should be for an anime that's doing well
Old 2010-12-19, 10:09   Link #1695
Xagzan

And yet, it's got a second season. Whatever the viewership may be, I consider that the opposite of failure.
Old 2010-12-19, 12:14   Link #1696
Somnus
Eh?

What a brilliant chapter, near the end of it I was cheering alongside the others. The relationship between Yoshida and Hiramaru is hilarious (loved the exchanges between the two in this chapter. "You're a genius that comes along every two or three years!" "Not ten years!?" Haha)

Also, I gave the man a well-deserved round of applause when Aoki said yes (Yoshida's expressions leading up to and after the confession were hilarious as well). Can't wait to see more of the newly official Aoki x Hiramaru x Yoshida relationship.
Old 2010-12-19, 13:51   Link #1697
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Quote:
^i mean fail as in fail :/ It's waaay below the manga's standards, nevermind the viewership ain't even nearly as high as it should be for an anime that's doing well
I read the manga after watching a few episodes of the anime, and I have to say I far prefer the anime's pacing. It allows for the character to be freshened out a lot more, and it gives it a sort of rhythm and pacing that you never get with the manga
Old 2010-12-19, 14:08   Link #1698
darry

Quote:
why is it a fail ? looks good for me so far

ah nvm you said it above.

Well dunno some Anime needs a bit more Time today i guess when it does not having Pantsu shots in every scene.
Old 2010-12-19, 14:12   Link #1699
Excelion

awesome chapter
Old 2010-12-19, 18:20   Link #1700
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darry View Post
why is it a fail ? looks good for me so far

ah nvm you said it above.

Well dunno some Anime needs a bit more Time today i guess when it does not having Pantsu shots in every scene.
It is a fail because:

1) shitty designs and shitty animation. J.C. spent most of money on Index and other projects this time

2) Slow paced. 1 episode = 1 chapter. It simply can't be good for a weekly manga.

3) Lack of style.

It is a cheap work - meaning it's nothing more than a way to sell more merchandise, manga and stuff.

Tags
manga, shounen