Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Spoiler for 10:
Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2011-06-06, 21:28   Link #343
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Yeah... say, are there any yet? I mean, I'm not saying I'm looking forward to a doujin where a faceless male character activates Date's time warp, and he arrives in the land of females and he shows the Sengoku Otome girls the time of their lives cue the end of that doujin where it was Shiro dreaming of being human *runs* XD
As we're already talking of Shiro - am I the only one who thinks it's highly suspicious that the only make is a dog who is talking and behaving like a human?
I think it may well be that he was a human once and then got turned into a dog by an accident or a curse.
Old 2011-06-06, 22:29   Link #344
bloodraze

Quote:
Spoiler for 10:
If we look it in a shudo kind of relationship, it would be damn awful for the vassal.

Her jealousy is also somehow justified in that the real Mitsuhide probably was a bit yandere for Oda Nobunaga as well.
Quote:
The cause of Mitsuhide's betrayal has been actively debated for centuries. It has been proposed that Mitsuhide may have heard a rumor that Nobunaga would transfer Mitsuhide's fief to the page, Mori Ranmaru, with whom Nobunaga is alleged to have been in a ritualized homosexual relationship, a form of patronage, known as shudō.[9] Other motives include revenge for Nobunaga's numerous insults and derisive treatment of Mitsuhide, or Mitsuhide's jealousy as Nobunaga had shown greater favor toward another vassal, Hashiba Hideyoshi.
Now imagine if Yukimura from Sengoku Basara, who served Shingen all his life and saw him as a father figure suddenly developed more interest in a random new comer.

Anyway, I'm glad Akerin finally got her happy end. I guess the Sayaka jokes will stop here.
bloodraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-06, 22:57   Link #345
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep10:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 01:22   Link #346
k3fan

Question

I liked how 10 played out. As fiction goes,I'm glad it didn't go by the history book,but OTOH an all girl cast isn't exactly accuracy to begin with.

BTW, part of the title is "Momoiro" or Peach colored complex. Is there some sort of significance to the peach in anime?
k3fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 01:52   Link #347
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Oh... Good for you, Akerin. I'm glad everything turned out fine.
ye...
Spoiler for all's well that ends well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Now then, Super Tokunyan Time...!

finally, the moment many (myself included) were waiting for!!!
who knows, perhaps she's going to use that magic you wanted to see.

oh, and since I've just recently become a devoted Motonari fan, I'll just leave these here...
Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-07, 08:11   Link #348
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Looks like game cg, and is that a guy in the very middle? What blasfamy is this!?

Too bad that kiss prob ment nothing lol@ the kissy face.

Oh and this annime seriously lacks the awesome and invinsible tadakatsu ...which might end up a loli cyborg XD

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2011-06-07 at 08:41.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 16:14   Link #349
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodraze View Post
If we look it in a shudo kind of relationship, it would be damn awful for the vassal.

Her jealousy is also somehow justified in that the real Mitsuhide probably was a bit yandere for Oda Nobunaga as well.

Now imagine if Yukimura from Sengoku Basara, who served Shingen all his life and saw him as a father figure suddenly developed more interest in a random new comer.

Anyway, I'm glad Akerin finally got her happy end. I guess the Sayaka jokes will stop here.
Yeh you will be sad and angry but that is not the reason to kill someone! Especially the person you like! I would understand Akerin's actions more if she tried to kill Hideyoshi instead but even then her actions are un-acceptable. She is simply weak minded and pathetic.
Old 2011-06-07, 17:34   Link #350
Kimura sensei
Kimurin, the Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Spoiler for Episode 10:
Spoiler:
Kimura sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 18:47   Link #351
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

I actually thought that was hilarious. I kept wondering, "When will they notice?" and we got all the emotional, dramatic music playing, serious tone and whatnot then..."What ever happened to the other one?".... "Eh?" *cuts off into dead silence with more comedic looks* XD
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 20:22   Link #352
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura sensei View Post
Spoiler:
Ah, yes, that is a possibility, if she had the presence of mind to recall that and consider it. But she didn't even ask, so I find it more likely that she just plain forgot about, what with Mitsuhide lying there not breathing and all.
Old 2011-06-07, 21:47   Link #353
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Even if Hideyoshi was cooking in another place, she would have run in when there was a burning crisis going on to try to save her lord yes?? I don't really call that being safe at all... Poor Hideyoshi, being the one to get tied up all the time and forgotten till the last minute.
Old 2011-06-07, 22:35   Link #354
Friday
Im shy too...

"But you got one time, I got twelve!"
Mitsuhide.....I hope you had your fun

WHATEVER......
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-08, 01:12   Link #355
bloodraze

Quote:
Yeh you will be sad and angry but that is not the reason to kill someone! Especially the person you like! I would understand Akerin's actions more if she tried to kill Hideyoshi instead but even then her actions are un-acceptable. She is simply weak minded and pathetic.
Please take it in a feudal Japanese vassal's perspective. And ever heard of the phrase "if I cant have him/her, then no one will!"? Mitsuhide taking out Hideyoshi would be pointless as Nobunaga would kill her in anger and would still not love her any way, making her actions even more fruitless. It also doesnt make sense in history as Mitsuhide was supposed to betray Nobunaga in Honnoji, not Hideyoshi.

I still love how the Incident at Honnoji was portrayed where they never antagonize Mitsuhide or Oda, gave it more drama, and ended it on a hopeful note instead of Mitsuhide forcing Nobunaga to commit suicide as what happened in reality.

Props to the staff for finally justifying Akechi Mitsuhide, a person normally portrayed as a sick murderer, scheming traitor and just insane in most video games,and anime.
bloodraze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-09, 17:17   Link #356
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Beautiful episode, and beautiful end:
Spoiler for Plot twist:

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-10, 00:01   Link #357
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Spoiler for Plot twist:
Well the plot twist was predictable with her constant evil schemes, but the face just wins at being scary and completely changing that cute act she has put up
Old 2011-06-10, 01:06   Link #358
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

ive been waiting for some more hideyoshi fight scenes since ep 2 and during every fight since then shes been tied up..........sighs
Old 2011-06-13, 14:02   Link #359
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Sengoku Koihime Girls 11 - The Date That Did Not Actually Explode, But Faded Away:

Last edited by Midonin; 2011-06-13 at 15:42.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 18:35   Link #360
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 11: