AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2020-12-21, 18:03   Link #3381
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Touma actually used King of Arthur again! For, like, ten seconds.

Can definitely see Kento returning as the new Calibur, given that the sword was taken away and all.
Old 2020-12-28, 02:23   Link #3382
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Agent from Southern Base appear, and just by saying Touma is most likely next on Kurayami ownership list and probably responsible to kidnapping Sophia, everyone mad following suspicion of Touma betrayal. That was fast although very believable from other SOL members point of view that should be aware all previous Calibur are also kind-hearted leading man became traitor.

Japanese audience have hard time swallowing fact of Saikou transformation, some of them didn't want to consider he's a Rider. LOL.
Then again Saikou is just fun to have as he really upped the fantasy leitmotif (to the point SOL member goes "Wut?"). Looking at how his driver only have two slot, also his transformation, I guess he is indeed the previous user of King Arthur.

The book is Gold or Silver? The cover resembles Woodcutter Axe story but with swords also both swords are good swords.

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-28, 18:08   Link #3383
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I thought it was pretty ridiculous. Touma is a novelist, how can he express himself this badly? And the others overreacted to everything he said. "He just said "power"! That confirms he's been corrupted!"
Old 2020-12-28, 21:54   Link #3384
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I thought it was pretty ridiculous. Touma is a novelist, how can he express himself this badly? And the others overreacted to everything he said. "He just said "power"! That confirms he's been corrupted!"
Bound to happen for betrayal plot that done in single episode, sharing episode with Saikou didn't help.
On Touma part its kinda fair IMO as he chose to believe Daichi; he's been honest from get go, now it cost him the trust.

Old 2020-12-28, 23:37   Link #3385
justavisitor

Are those 4 really that dumb or just playing dumb. I admit we as the audiences know Touma is the main character, so we got an unfair advantage... still now I know why Daichi betrays them...those fools cannot be reasoned with
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-30, 02:52   Link #3386
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Are those 4 really that dumb or just playing dumb. I admit we as the audiences know Touma is the main character, so we got an unfair advantage... still now I know why Daichi betrays them...those fools cannot be reasoned with
They actually have solid reason not to trust Touma.

Rentaro held SOL on high regards because he consider it as family after losing his, a random novelist with Kaenken Rekka won't change that feeling in a day.
Ren is impulsive when it comes to things like that, which is his character from start aside of being battle maniac. Ogami and Daishinji willing to gave benefit of doubt but both Kento's father and Daichi also touch "greater power" topic as their reason to betray them. Both Calibur are also known as loyal swordmaster before their betrayal, so how could Touma became exception?

At this point, Daichi have difficult time to convince them also understandable now.
SOL are taking care of losses caused by Megid, also including children lose their family as well as providing way to combat those creatures for 10+ years. A single man would have no power to accuse such organization for having shady deals behind it.

Old 2020-12-30, 12:12   Link #3387
justavisitor

the other three I could understand

But does Rentaro really believe Touma has something to do with the disappearance of that lady? If he does think so, then he should want more from Touma other than just returning the toys back (I mean, henshin device )??

And Touma was accusing the organization from the South Pole, not SOL...tho I don't know whether those two are the same things, alliance, or something like google and youtube. XD

one more episode would be a bit better, but I would have complained it too slow that way..so I will pass on that

But it's so ironic that the week before they were talking about they had faith in Touma, and then they did a 180. Trust between people is indeed so fragile XD. Daichi is laughing so hard in hell right now
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2020-12-30, 17:41   Link #3388
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

What? Its Sword of Logos, southern base.
Base used by Touma and others is northern base.

Reika is playing with, "We suspect Touma involved in kidnapping as he came into contact with Calibur often".
Rintaro may said they're his friend but he never said friend is above the organization; he only ask for the devices as Reika raise point about Touma may became the next Calibur; leaving the rest to organization to decide.

Touma basically doing what Daichi tried to avoid, telling the organization is suspicious on its member face.
Most SOL member believe they're fighting for greater good better became a traitor from start rather than being framed. At least Touma have Saikou, and maybe Tassel too, siding with him.

Old 2020-12-30, 20:33   Link #3389
justavisitor

sorry I thought SOL means northern base only...I really thought the southern base has another name...
Old 2021-01-13, 00:02   Link #3390
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I guess Saber inherited one good thing from Ghost, sensible nerf for power up form.

IIRC, in Ghost, Grateful was nerfed by exploiting its power source as soon as they learned about it.
Now, in Saber, we have general Megid prepping big book as new standard thanks to Jaou Dragon, made Touma have to care about civilian who he knew very well, on top of that let's make the opponent an ice element too so every Saber form lower than Dragonic Knight be damned ... after he considered traitor by his other non-fire elemental friends.

Feels like cheating to see Shadow Form of Saikou can hit you but can't be hit. LOL.

Old 2021-01-14, 18:02   Link #3391
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
I guess Saber inherited one good thing from Ghost, sensible nerf for power up form.

IIRC, in Ghost, Grateful was nerfed by exploiting its power source as soon as they learned about it.
Now, in Saber, we have general Megid prepping big book as new standard thanks to Jaou Dragon, made Touma have to care about civilian who he knew very well, on top of that let's make the opponent an ice element too so every Saber form lower than Dragonic Knight be damned ... after he considered traitor by his other non-fire elemental friends.

Feels like cheating to see Shadow Form of Saikou can hit you but can't be hit. LOL.
Dragonic Knight jobbed to that Megid too, and the ice element isn't really a problem since he overpowered it in a lower form earlier, the Megid is just that much stronger than him. But hey, he'll get another power-up next week. This guy is going through new forms like crazy.
Old 2021-01-14, 22:25   Link #3392
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

This Megid won't power up if Touma not all "It's Yuki-san, we may hurt her" which allow it to became stronger;
As shown, at first other forms can matched it, later the Megid pretty much freeze sea, then Dragonic Knight.

Both Touma and Yuri have a point, they didn't know how to save her after episodes killing Megid while leaving the Megid too long would make it too strong and will completely consume the host.

I didn't see new form, only DK wield Saikou.

Old 2021-01-17, 02:35   Link #3393
kiak666

Zi-O and Decade will have new forms for their upcoming web-series:

Meet Zi-O Decade Armor Saber and Decade Complete 21

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also, Yusuke Onodera (Decade's Kuuga) is returning for the web-series.

Source : https://natalie.mu/eiga/gallery/news/412700/1519951
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-17, 05:17   Link #3394
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Zi-O and Decade will have new forms for their upcoming web-series:

Meet Zi-O Decade Armor Saber and Decade Complete 21

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also, Yusuke Onodera (Decade's Kuuga) is returning for the web-series.

Source : https://natalie.mu/eiga/gallery/news/412700/1519951
Zi-O simply looks bad, but Decade looks quite atrocious.
Old 2021-01-17, 05:48   Link #3395
kiak666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Zi-O simply looks bad, but Decade looks quite atrocious.
I guess they don't have a spare Saber Dragonic Knight suit for Zi-O, because that form is just normal Decade Armor with its faceplate and katakana swap out.

As for Decade, that cape with Rider cards plastered all over it gives Geiz Majesty a run of its money for one of the worst looking Rider forms...
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-17, 08:28   Link #3396
B214

They should've just create a new K touch with the regular decade form. >_>
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-17, 10:11   Link #3397
justavisitor

Decade Complete 21 actually looks better without the cape...There is another photo with the whole view of the cape...it looks like someone just glues all the rider photos onto the lower part of the cape

look at 0:59 of the clip...boy that cape is really ugly (imo)

Back to Saber...the bookstore is still connected the northern base, and obviously both sides know where to find the others..Without sophia and the main heroine, the northern base crews don't even bother hunting the monster anymore

With that being said, I honestly look forward to the episode every week now. The show is a lot better than I expected from episode 1 and 2...the comedy at the end is pure gold...Yuri was hinting at it throughout the whole episode actually, but no one thought it was that simple XD
Old 2021-01-17, 12:16   Link #3398
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Those new Zi-O and Decade forms are a joke
Old 2021-01-19, 21:20   Link #3399
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

OMG.

Like people said, I guess Toei is looking at Among Us. LOL.
Can't withstand how the suit looks cheap. Saber tried to keep good property for those with good screentime, here, seriously? Decade doesn't even look polished; making him bulkier actually looks good though.

Old 2021-01-20, 06:12   Link #3400
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Wait, Decade Complete 21 is real?
I thought it's just fanmade

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu