AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-05, 13:52   Link #81
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
look like you didn't read Sora no Otoshimono yet
or
Ashita no Yoichi XD

oh! and based on what he's been told by Headmaster, look like this black bitch will be the first to be violated by him wahahahaha

go!, you lucky bastard!, rape her!
Yoichi was a typical dense male lead. He never figured out any of the girls feelings.

Tomoki has no control, and spends most of his time getting pounded to a pulp. If it wasn't for how he tries to help the angeloids, he'd be an irredeemable loser.

Arata is awesome. (lol)
Old 2012-06-05, 15:00   Link #82
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@surerman Yoichi was a terrible lead honestly he's as bad a lead as ichika
Much rather have Yoichi than Ichika...

I dunno but Ichika just felt like he was there...the Generic Male A that has more of a spotlight than other Generic Males but never stops being a pretty boring character. In other words, he has the personality of a rock and I still wonder how so many girls are after him.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 15:11   Link #83
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Much rather have Yoichi than Ichika...

I dunno but Ichika just felt like he was there...the Generic Male A that has more of a spotlight than other Generic Males but never stops being a pretty boring character. In other words, he has the personality of a rock and I still wonder how so many girls are after him.
i keep thinking that before they allow ichika into the all girl school. Someone slip him a drug that neuter his sex drive.
Old 2012-06-05, 15:38   Link #84
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i keep thinking that before they allow ichika into the all girl school. Someone slip him a drug that neuter his sex drive.
*looks at Chifuyu for some reason*
Well, as is mentioned by others previously by others all three protags(Arata, Ichika, Tomoki) are in diff worlds and I'll stay away from discussing about tht.
But lets see what happens next, cuz I still believe that the principle wont even get the chance to fight before Arata drops in, literally
Old 2012-06-05, 15:44   Link #85
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
*looks at Chifuyu for some reason*
Well, as is mentioned by others previously by others all three protags(Arata, Ichika, Tomoki) are in diff worlds and I'll stay away from discussing about tht.
But lets see what happens next, cuz I still believe that the principle wont even get the chance to fight before Arata drops in, literally
unless each world has different hormone levels, ichika should be spending quite a bit of quality time with his hands. And laura would not have gotten out of that bed naked without a fight. the fact that he didn't even know when crawl into bed with him tells Ichika has been in a constantly drug state since the start of school.
Old 2012-06-05, 16:09   Link #86
ImperialFlameGod8190

same can be said for Arata arin and yui snuck into his bed and he missed that. And his b
Ya know whats scary Liese may actually be his ideal chick. She's got boobs as big as lilith and because of her studying she can help him study more magic easier and if he loses control she can suck his power out. Although im still waiting for mira to join the harem cause then it will be funny
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 16:33   Link #87
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
look like you didn't read Sora no Otoshimono yet
or
Ashita no Yoichi XD

oh! and based on what he's been told by Headmaster, look like this black bitch will be the first to be violated by him wahahahaha

go!, you lucky bastard!, rape her!
weak examples. Ise from High School DxD is a MUCH better example.
Old 2012-06-05, 16:44   Link #88
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
weak examples. Ise from High School DxD is a MUCH better example.
Sugisaki Ken, Kyon, Tomoya Okazaki, Araragi Koyomi, Yuichi Aizawa, Ayumu Aikawa and Keima Katsuragi are also much better examples.

Godou Kusanagi also has potential.

Oh and does Kodaka Hasegawa.

Just putting it out there.

Although one has to ask when did this thread go from being about Trinity Seven to "which harem lead is the best"?
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 16:55   Link #89
ImperialFlameGod8190

Log is right get back to trinity seven the only problem i have is that its not updated too much this is gonna be a great manga and probably a better anime
Old 2012-06-05, 20:38   Link #90
lickere

hey!
don't underestimate Tomoki, in pervertion he is superior to even Issei of Highschool dxd.
all you have mentioned are great protagonists.
but to me they are in the same level.
lickere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 12:41   Link #91
ImperialFlameGod8190

chapters out and its actually quite fun if u ask me and a small spoiler next chapter its arata vs liese
Old 2012-06-08, 13:55   Link #92
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ha finally time to see Arata kick butt
Old 2012-06-08, 14:12   Link #93
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Big fucking dragon! Big Fucking dragon! Yes!
Old 2012-06-08, 15:42   Link #94
Velsy

I only just started this one right now.. and finished the first chapter. I want to ask if I got this right.

I am a little bit int the 2nd chapter and they talk how powerful he might be. So for the 1st chapter to make sense why she didnt kill him, was she realized she wouldnt win against his gilmore thingy ? and decided not to challenge it. Thus allowing him to go on to studdy as a 3rd option? Is that whats happened ?

If thats not right, then I dont raelly understand the first chapter. or it was too rushed and I dont make sense of it.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 16:02   Link #95
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I only just started this one right now.. and finished the first chapter. I want to ask if I got this right.

I am a little bit int the 2nd chapter and they talk how powerful he might be. So for the 1st chapter to make sense why she didnt kill him, was she realized she wouldnt win against his gilmore thingy ? and decided not to challenge it. Thus allowing him to go on to studdy as a 3rd option? Is that whats happened ?

If thats not right, then I dont raelly understand the first chapter. or it was too rushed and I dont make sense of it.
Well if I remember correctly, she could have easily killed him. He has potential to become incredibly strong, but he isn't yet (doesn't know how to use his powers). She saw that, he could learn to control his powers and didn't seem evil (to the point of misusing them) so she allowed him to pick his option 3.
Old 2012-06-08, 16:13   Link #96
Richocet
Lover of Purity

I interpreted it as, that the breakdown phenomeon was going on because of Arata's feelings and his emotions which were a bit haywire, so once he got his closure and he stopped the phenomeon her orders weren't clear on what to do after that and since she was a teacher, she couldn't say no to a helpless child
Old 2012-06-08, 16:36   Link #97
Velsy

Was the people dissappearing into blackness his doing? It looked like she wanted to kill him because he created a fake town. But thats the part where I have been confuzzled.

Into chapter 3 now, and I really like the main guy. Hes kinda cool so far.
Old 2012-06-08, 16:54   Link #98
cyberdemon

This is just a thought. Liese mentioned that she worked with others. What if one of those others was Hijiri? This chapters showed that Hijiri didn't just own the grimoire before she gave it to him but used it as well. She may be a part of the evil mage side that Liese mentioned. That might be why even though it was said that she survived the breakdown phenomenon, that she hasn't turned up.
Old 2012-06-08, 17:01   Link #99
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Was the people dissappearing into blackness his doing? It looked like she wanted to kill him because he created a fake town. But thats the part where I have been confuzzled.

Into chapter 3 now, and I really like the main guy. Hes kinda cool so far.
Yes, the breakdown effect originated from him, which made people disappear.
Old 2012-06-08, 17:10   Link #100
Velsy

Just a quick question. Is his Grimore, a girl, boy or genderless......

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural