AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2005-12-30, 03:03   Link #501
monokill

thank you so much! i love you!
Is there any active torrents out there for b't x?
I have looked through the old posts and the links/torrent sites are all dead T_T
monokill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 03:16   Link #502
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by monokill
thank you so much! i love you!
Is there any active torrents out there for b't x?
I have looked through the old posts and the links/torrent sites are all dead T_T
As a matter of fact, all 25 episodes are available on BitTorrent!!

Where are they? That's a tough one, but fortunately there is this awesome site called www.AnimeSuki.com which lists ALL unlicensed anime torrents. Here are the torrents for B't X.

According to AnimeSuki (gosh they're an amazing site), there is also a second season of 14 OVAs called B't X Neo. Fortunately that series is also fully fansubbed and torrented!

Wow! Thank you AnimeSuki.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 19:51   Link #503
jbui

What anime is this from?

Can anyone tell me what anime the banner for www.static-subs.com is from. Im talking about the girl with the black hair holdinga sword. Already asked static-sub people on irc and either they dont answer or dont know. thnx!!!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2005-12-31 at 02:51. Reason: Threads merged. Please look at the "sticky" threads before you post a new thread! There's a reason why they're sticky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-30, 20:32   Link #504
xxtriehla

It's from Yami To Boushi to hon no tabibito
xxtriehla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-12-31, 14:34   Link #505
Xavega

Question ?

do you guys ever saw this russian music video it has some animation in it so i was wondering if its japanese or not here it is

Here
Xavega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 01:54   Link #506
kozka

Can anyone id this anime for me?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...a/untitled.jpg
kozka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 01:58   Link #507
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozka
That appears to be Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.
Old 2006-01-01, 02:13   Link #508
kozka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
Thank you so much!!
kozka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-01, 17:11   Link #509
tetsuo69

can some one tell me where this from?

just like the name of the thread ..
can some1 tell me from where this from?
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/9...43354198qy.gif

sorry if this isnt the right place to Ask

here an extra link to the gif
http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/6...43354192dr.gif

thankz in Advance

Last edited by xris; 2006-01-01 at 17:24.
tetsuo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 14:14   Link #510
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru
I have gotten a lot of compliment on my avatar and I was wondering what anime it came from...
here's the original image I used http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/Raiju32/nosey.jpg
Old 2006-01-02, 18:05   Link #511
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiju32
I have gotten a lot of compliment on my avatar and I was wondering what anime it came from...
here's the original image I used http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/Raiju32/nosey.jpg
I believe that is a fan art of Love Hina. It looks like young Keitaro and Naru. They were that age when they first met.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 19:32   Link #512
Keitarou
Ninja

Hehe, nope, it isn't in any way similar, even for a fanart it's worlds away from any Akamatsu design. :)

Anyway, it's from the game Boku to Bokura no Natsu.

*edit

Meh, pagebreak. I was of course referring to the previous two posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiju32
I believe that is a fan art of Love Hina. It looks like young Keitaro and Naru. They were that age when they first met.
Keitarou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 16:09   Link #513
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

can anyone help me identify this anime?

hello guys and girls. I would like to know what this anime is called, but all i remember are the beginning and the end bit, that was roughly 7 years ago.

It was about 2 rival high school students in japan, due to some strange event, both of them got send to another dimension. The place they ended up in was sort of uncivilised and there was war going on between the world and an evil organisation. The main character joins the good side and his rival does otherwise.

The ending showed a woman running up hill and there she sees the main character, hugging her with a pair of angle wings.

I'm sorry i couldn't give more information about it. I won't be having high hopes, but still, thank you for your time, all who read this.
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 18:18   Link #514
MikeMania

I have two that i've seen long ago that need to be identified

First One
* Boy first meets young girl when she is bathing in pond, accused of peeping
* Girl turns out to be younger sister of the antagonist
* Boy later discovers big robot in the mountain
* He pilots it and defeats the evil dude's less powerful robtot
* The robot the boy is piloting was the robot that the evil guy wanted to find, but got there too late.
* The robtot can heal itself from damages
* Robot is grey color and has very human face with nose, mouth, eyes... and has a visor looking thing on head.
* Robot goes through a transformation halfway in series on an island in a cacoon and comes out more powerful and has grey/blue armour.
* There is a green guy that was on the "evil" side, but goes to join the protagonist somewhere along the story. He has a green/bluish robot i remember.
* All characters have ball shaped hands.

Second One
It was on toonami i believe, but basically it was about some samurai warriors who had cool armour. They were kinda like power rangers, five in the group, all were different color and had a different special weapon/skill. When not in "fighting" mode, they just wore light armour with no helemt. The main guy was red and later had an upgrade... he was like "burning inferno" or something.

The badguys were kinda similar, but there were fewer of them... one guy made illusions another could have like 6 arms.

thanks to whoever can identify these.
MikeMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 18:18   Link #515
daimonia

shel?

i was wondering, i want to know if there is an anime around there with the name shel, it wasn't ghost in the shell, just shel
daimonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 18:57   Link #516
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMania
Second One
It was on toonami i believe, but basically it was about some samurai warriors who had cool armour. They were kinda like power rangers, five in the group, all were different color and had a different special weapon/skill. When not in "fighting" mode, they just wore light armour with no helemt. The main guy was red and later had an upgrade... he was like "burning inferno" or something.

The badguys were kinda similar, but there were fewer of them... one guy made illusions another could have like 6 arms.

thanks to whoever can identify these.
I believe this one is Ronin Warriors. The other, no clue.
Old 2006-01-07, 19:36   Link #517
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma
hello guys and girls. I would like to know what this anime is called, but all i remember are the beginning and the end bit, that was roughly 7 years ago.

It was about 2 rival high school students in japan, due to some strange event, both of them got send to another dimension. The place they ended up in was sort of uncivilised and there was war going on between the world and an evil organisation. The main character joins the good side and his rival does otherwise.

The ending showed a woman running up hill and there she sees the main character, hugging her with a pair of angle wings.

I'm sorry i couldn't give more information about it. I won't be having high hopes, but still, thank you for your time, all who read this.
This sort of sounds like El Hazard. The rival's sister and a teacher end up going to the other world as well. This was a great OVA that spawned numerous sequals, none of which ever lived up to the original.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-07, 22:19   Link #518
ayyo

Hi, got an anime I want to be identified too.

I don't remember if it was 13 or 26 episodes or maybe neither. But I remember there was atleast one movie/ova after it involving rescuing the high school teacher from an alien marriage. Its kind of a kids show I guess, atleast the graphics, with comedy, school(a little, not main theme), slice of life and possibly drama/romance and action. Anyway,

One of the main character is this short genuis man. I don't remember his age but I think he is old, but not old like 'jiisan' or something. One of his main invention/achievement is creating a girl robot.More on that later. He has a crash with the high school teacher of said robot. He eats cup noodle. He creates a bunch of wacky inventions, one of them was a shrink gun, where in this one episode he promised the said teacher to help her shop and that she can buy all she wants because he can shrink the cart, then in the end the gun broke. There is this policewomen that show up in bad times for him too.

The second main character, the more important one, is the robot girl that the genuis guy created. She is loli, but he sends her to high school. She has to wear glasses. She also don't get embrassed over stuff that should make her embrassed, like lifting her shirt up. She also likes to drink lots of milk, perfers through a baby bottle. A female best friend she meets in her class also likes to be a bad influence on her and make do silly stuff that she doesn't know any better of. Said friend also lives in a tea house/cafe. She has blue hair. She has super strength, I think. She is also dumb and slow (as in the head). But, she is like not a chobit or something, she has feelings and etc. She lives with the genuis. Under a made up story by the genuis, she is his daughter.

The other main character is this dinosaur baby. The genuis and the robot found or made a time machine (can't remember), and traveled back to prehistoric times. They find a dinosaur egg and broguht it back to the present. Later, it hatches into a normal looking baby. Later she sprouts wings and attentaes (spelling?). She always has a pacifer in her mouth. She also likes milk. She can eat through solid material. Her attentaes (spelling?) can also shoot. Under the made up story by the genuis, she is the robot's younger sister.

The rest of the cast includes a fox demon kid, a ufo kid, a guy that is like superman except he eats that sour thing in Mahoraba to transform and he is generally disliked by the public; the tea shop mother, the robot's best friend gal, this young boy who shaved his head one time and was used to power the time machine(which also splits the party across different time, one of them being WWII); the taller male kid who wearss glasses and rides a motorcycle, I think he is the brother of that young kid; two aliens who are literally buttheads that wanted to destory the earth but robot and dinosaur baby saves the day and strands them on earth; the high school teacher, a policewomen, a genuis kid that looks like leonard from star trek that appears in later episodes, and maybe some more that I can't remember.

It was kind of episodic I guess, can't remember if there was a plot or what its ending was, but I bet it was happy, feel good ending. If it helps, some of the arcs I remember were half way the gang goes up to Mars with a car with the hs teacher teacher and situation between the genuis and teacher got weird; another arc was going back to prehistoric time and the birth of the baby; and an arc that appears near the end involving the said genuis leonard lookalike kid.

Thanks to anyone that help with info and/or title

(Gomen for the weird spelling and bad grammer mistakes :P)
ayyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-08, 00:03   Link #519
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

Does anyone know what character and series this gif is from:

ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-08, 00:12   Link #520
hooliganj
Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayyo
Hi, got an anime I want to be identified too.

I don't remember if it was 13 or 26 episodes or maybe neither. But I remember there was atleast one movie/ova after it involving rescuing the high school teacher from an alien marriage. Its kind of a kids show I guess, atleast the graphics, with comedy, school(a little, not main theme), slice of life and possibly drama/romance and action. Anyway,
etc....

For a series you remember so well, it's weird that you wouldn't remember the title, Dr. Slump. The original run was not 13 or 26 episodes, but 243, and there are 9 movies. And then they started remaking it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverGoNe
Does anyone know what character and series this gif is from:
Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel