AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-11-14, 05:54   Link #821
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Actually A's felt like a Hayate season I mean, her knights were always in focus and so was Hayate most of the time.
Old 2006-11-14, 07:01   Link #822
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Yeah, A's was a Hayate season, since it did focus on her and her knights...and season 1 would kinda be half Nanoha and half Fate at some point of the story.

Also, if the beginning of StrikerS is like the "A's to StrikerS Phase" arc, then we'll see a new jewel-type Lost Logia!

Hmm, I wonder if it's like my fanfic (lol), if it is, then I took a pretty good guess :P
Old 2006-11-14, 08:50   Link #823
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
lol...your pretty late
i actually think combining the sword and sheath together would be a bit cheezy...weve all seen it before...a double sided sword...but the rocket launcher sounds tempting

a really wierd image poped into my head >.< and no its not the kick part
Use it as a boomerang then!

Or a combo attack with both Vita and Signum - Vita uses Schwalben Fliege, and right before they hit the enemy, Signum shoots them all with the Sturm Falcon, causing an explosion.
Old 2006-11-14, 10:53   Link #824
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Also, if the beginning of StrikerS is like the "A's to StrikerS Phase" arc, then we'll see a new jewel-type Lost Logia!
A symbiote-like kind of Lost Logia would be kinda neat.
Old 2006-11-15, 11:12   Link #825
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
A symbiote-like kind of Lost Logia would be kinda neat.
Won't Reinforce MkII fall under that kind of category? Since she is a Unison Device and fuses with Hayate and all. And the Yami no Sho is certainly one of the Lost Logia.

Speaking of Devices, so far, we've gotten a 4 staves (RH, Reinforce, S2U & Durandal), an axe, a sword/blade, a mallet and a pair of rings. Wonder when will they introduce another melee weapon? A lance/spear perhaps? Or a very large gauntlet?
Old 2006-11-15, 18:30   Link #826
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

In a game design project I worked on, one of the monsters used a handicap parking space for a weapon. He held it by the sign and swing it like a broad-bladed sickle.

So who knows? Maybe the next intelligent device will be a lawnmower. Nice an messy!

Actually, I wouldn't mind it if Arisa and what's-her-name got devices and fought. Arisa would so need a magical flamethrower or perhaps a minimi.
Old 2006-11-15, 18:33   Link #827
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post
Won't Reinforce MkII fall under that kind of category? Since she is a Unison Device and fuses with Hayate and all. And the Yami no Sho is certainly one of the Lost Logia.
I was thinking of something kinda biomechanic.
Old 2006-11-15, 19:40   Link #828
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganeShounen View Post

Speaking of Devices, so far, we've gotten a 4 staves (RH, Reinforce, S2U & Durandal), an axe, a sword/blade, a mallet and a pair of rings. Wonder when will they introduce another melee weapon? A lance/spear perhaps? Or a very large gauntlet?
Bardiche is technically a halberd-type weapon, a pole with an axe on top.

Maybe a Drill or Knuckle type device, there's lots of weapons to choose from...
Old 2006-11-15, 20:02   Link #829
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Bardiche is technically a bardiche. Halberds have a shorter blade closer in shape to a real axe and a spearhead IIRC.
Old 2006-11-15, 20:15   Link #830
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
Maybe StrikerS will be not for 13 Eps but 26?

well thats what everyone hopes for anyway =X

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2006-11-16, 06:57   Link #831
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

My favourite was likely in Kagihime. Giant swiss army knife.

Last edited by Dragnfly@Gamefaqs; 2006-11-16 at 17:37.
Old 2006-11-17, 13:00   Link #832
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

What would be better? A season of 26 episodes or a season of 13 episodes followed by another season of 13 episodes?

Either one would be nice, though
Old 2006-11-17, 13:12   Link #833
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
What would be better? A season of 26 episodes or a season of 13 episodes followed by another season of 13 episodes?

Either one would be nice, though

I go for 2 13Ep seasons instead of 1 26. A shorter season would keep the story on pace better and with less fillers. a 24 or 26Ep season allows too much time for the writers to wonder off and too much uncessary fillers.
Old 2006-11-18, 01:22   Link #834
Kiety
Feito-ism
*Fansubber

but if u look at how kanon 2006 is holding up, 26 ep with really high quality is possible(so far) ^__^)v gogo 26ep StrikerS [i hope]
Old 2006-11-18, 02:22   Link #835
JediNight
キズランダム

Nanoha done by Kyoto Animation would be awesome, but I don't think they have StrikerS do they? Most likely Season2 of Haruhi is next on the plate after Kanon.
Old 2006-11-18, 02:54   Link #836
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Actually, after Kanon --- KyoAni is going to do Lucky-Star (a 4 panel comic manga) -- in the vein of Azumanga.
There's a strong rumor (i.e. everyone except KyoAni seems to have announced it) that season 2 of Haruhi will come after that (next summer).

Yeah... 13 episodes forces them to keep it pretty tight (its amazing to me how writers will waste 26 episode shows). I think that length helps Nanoha. Kanon has so much depth of source material that 26 episodes is going to be tight for them.

Seeing Nanoha done by KyoAni would be delicious though .... plasma beams cutting through the softly falling snow
Old 2006-11-18, 03:51   Link #837
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Seeing Nanoha done by KyoAni would be delicious though .... plasma beams cutting through the softly falling snow
hahaha! nice one now i wonder if they would add a snow scene

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-11-18, 05:52   Link #838
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Yeah, Kanon has a lot of story behind it, this time they probably made it into 26 episodes to explain it better.

Hmm, not quite seeing which anime were made by Kyoto Animation...
Old 2006-11-18, 06:26   Link #839
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

The KyoAni version of Nanoha will retain the character design of the original but the color tone will be lighter, which is a KyoAni standard. The background design will be noticably improved... source material wise, KyoAni might refer to the novel form of Nanoha. There will be several references to their previous work (such as Nanoha might pay a tribute to Kawasumi Mai or who knows what). The budget would have to be generous to make that happen. (if the BGM gets orchestra treatment, I dunno what I would do)

I would lose sleep even if KyoAni is going to make their rendition, even with no change to plot whatsoever. Some people will be up in arms however if Nanoha is revisited that soon.

For significant changes in storyline, SHAFT version of Nanoha would be the one to look at.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

Old 2006-11-18, 10:46   Link #840
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Nanoha done by Kyoto Animation would be awesome, but I don't think they have StrikerS do they? Most likely Season2 of Haruhi is next on the plate after Kanon.
OffTopic:haruhi s2 is out? or its coming out after StrikerS

btw i think this is a repost but anyone thinks that the new characters in StrikerS be just like the "bad guys" in A's? If it's gonna be like that i think im not gonna even watch episode 1 of that show for 1 second XD
coz i think i read in this forum somewhere that they suggest that bad guys who are just better off dead should be added instead of having the *bad guys join good guys @ the end* thing for the 3rd season
(since it already happened for two seasons which is kinda disapointing)but at least they made it up by having kick ass fights in the last few eps so im content

off 2 bed now haha

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Closed Thread