AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2014-03-12, 14:11   Link #41
marvelB

Western release confirmed!

But here's the real kicker: This localized version of Unlimited Red is going to be MULTIPLATFORM. I have no idea why this is the case since the original Japanese version was 3DS exclusive, but you definitely won't hear any complaints from me! I think I'll grab the Vita version since my library for it is a little lacking compared to my 3DS.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 14:50   Link #42
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
It figured it was coming eventually... But all these new versions? I wonder if the console/Vita versions will atleast be upgraded in graphics...

Either way, I WAS tempted to get it for Vita... But if it's digital only... I'll have to decide between PS3 and 3DS... Maybe pick up both... Just to support it~
Old 2014-03-12, 22:34   Link #43
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

What an interesting development. TBH though I'm actually very happy about this unexpected choice.

I'm deliberating over the PS3 or Wii U version. Leaning more towards the former though.
Old 2014-03-13, 16:11   Link #44
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Western release confirmed!

But here's the real kicker: This localized version of Unlimited Red is going to be MULTIPLATFORM. I have no idea why this is the case since the original Japanese version was 3DS exclusive, but you definitely won't hear any complaints from me! I think I'll grab the Vita version since my library for it is a little lacking compared to my 3DS.....
That's great news. I hope japan makes 5 or more sequels to Unlimited World Red. I can see it now: Unlimited World Orange, Unlimited World Yellow, Unlimited World Green, Unlimited World Blue, and Unlimited World Purple.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-27, 17:30   Link #45
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well... here's something I wasn't expecting...

Doflamingo and Dressrosa are being added to the port versions of the game, while being added to the 3DS version as DLC. While I was expecting the PS3/WiiU/Vita ports just to be spruced up versions of the 3DS version... seeing this just makes me happy to see that they're taking it a step further~
Old 2014-03-27, 23:03   Link #46
marvelB

^Dofla is a nice surprise indeed, but I'm a little surprised that he's the ONLY new boss introduced so far, considering how many new characters appear in the arc. At the very least, I would have expected Fujitora to appear..... unless more bosses are announced later, that is.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:40   Link #47
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Dofla is a nice surprise indeed, but I'm a little surprised that he's the ONLY new boss introduced so far, considering how many new characters appear in the arc. At the very least, I would have expected Fujitora to appear..... unless more bosses are announced later, that is.
Like Trebol, Pica, and Diamanté no doubt.
Old 2014-03-28, 01:54   Link #48
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Well... might as well post these other scans...

Spoiler for port screens:

Spoiler for DLC Costumes:

The first one shows off some screenshots of the game from the ports, and it's indeed just tuned up graphics, which is good. The other scans show off the free 15th Anniversary costumes for the game.
Old 2014-04-01, 18:55   Link #49
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

New trailer that's pretty much all the old trailers, only with the new HD graphics.... oh, and Doflamingo, him too~
Old 2014-04-13, 21:55   Link #50
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

I'm gone for a week, and nobody updates with the new character? Shame on you guys~

Fujitora confirmed for Coliseum mode also, and it seems "Coliseum Mode" is practically the equivalent to "Boss Rush Mode" from Unlimited Cruise Episode 2. But with Fujitora confirmed, maybe we'll also get Rebecca or Bartolomeo added too~

Should also point out.... although it was confirmed that the US would only get the PS3 and 3DS versions of the game physical, it seems EB Games/Gamestop are running an exclusive deal much like they did with One Piece: Romance Dawn, where they'll supply limited physical copies of the Vita version to those that pre-order it.
Old 2014-04-14, 13:27   Link #51
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Should also point out.... although it was confirmed that the US would only get the PS3 and 3DS versions of the game physical, it seems EB Games/Gamestop are running an exclusive deal much like they did with One Piece: Romance Dawn, where they'll supply limited physical copies of the Vita version to those that pre-order it.
I'll get both those versions (PS3 and 3DS) to see which is better. Though there's a chance they'll be equal.
Old 2014-04-14, 22:10   Link #52
marvelB

My bad about missing the Fujitora reveal! I was so busy with other stuff lately that it kinda flew under my radar!

Anyway, sweet! Now we could use some of the actual tournament participants as bosses, next! Don Chinjao, Cavendish, or Bartolomeo would do quite nicely, I think.
Old 2014-04-16, 15:13   Link #53
marvelB

Bumping for more info!

First off, it's confirmed that the US version of the game will be released in July of this year. So we only have to wait a few more months!

Secondly, we've got more info about the Battle Coliseum mode (credit goes to AP's Redon for the scan):

^The Coliseum is split in four different sub-modes: Battle Royale (which has two or more players battle each other), Duel (two players face each other in a one-on-one fight), Boss Rush (self-explanatory), and Chaos Battle (which is basically like the Musou/Warriors titles where you fight a bunch of weaker enemies). Looks like you can also unlock new quests for the main game as you rack up victories in the coliseum....
Old 2014-04-23, 20:50   Link #54
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Alright... some interesting things came up.... first off, Bandai Namco has announced a Straw Hat Edition and Chopper Edition for One Piece: Unlimited World Red in Europe, each edition includes...

Straw Hat Edition

- One Piece Unlimited World Red
- One Piece 15 Anniversary "Wake Up!" 9 Costume Set + Luffy's Strong World Costume
- Exclusive Quest "Fire Fist & Straw Hat" Luffy/Ace Quest

Chopper Edition

- One Piece Unlimited World Red: Day One Edition
- Tony Tony Chopper Key Holder
- 10 Straw Hat Crew/Unlimited World Red logo stickers
- Tony Tony Chopper Wall Scroll
- Tony Tony Chopper Lanyard
- One Piece Unlimited World Red art book
- Takoyaki DLC Pack (3 costumes & 1 quest)

So far, all that's been confirmed for US is One Piece Unlimited World Red: Day One Edition basically just the "Straw Hat Edition" only with Luffy's Strong World costume, but if we end up getting the "Chopper Edition"... I'll probably just pick up a "Chopper Edition" for each system...

-------------------------------------------

On another note.... we've got 50 new HD screenshots of the game... and it look REALLY good, the graphics have really transferred over well~

Last edited by SOGESNAKE; 2014-04-24 at 13:52.
SOGESNAKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 13:00   Link #55
Rainbowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
Alright... some interesting things came up.... first off, Bandai Namco has announced a Straw Hat Edition and Chopper Edition for One Piece: Unlimited World Red in Europe, each edition includes...

Straw Hat Edition

- One Piece Unlimited World Red
- One Piece 15 Anniversary "Wake Up!" 10 Costume Set
- Exclusive Quest "Fire Fist & Straw Hat" Luffy/Ace Quest

Chopper Edition

- One Piece Unlimited World Red: Day One Edition
- Tony Tony Chopper Key Holder
- 10 Straw Hat Crew/Unlimited World Red logo stickers
- Tony Tony Chopper Wall Scroll
- Tony Tony Chopper Lanyard
- One Piece Unlimited World Red art book
- Takoyaki DLC Pack (3 costumes & 1 quest)

So far, all that's been confirmed for US is One Piece Unlimited World Red: Day One Edition basically just the "Straw Hat Edition" only with Luffy's Strong World costume, but if we end up getting the "Chopper Edition"... I'll probably just pick up a "Chopper Edition" for each system...

-------------------------------------------

On another note.... we've got 50 new HD screenshots of the game... and it look REALLY good, the graphics have really transferred over well~
10 costumes and 9 characters. Who is the tenth for?
Old 2014-04-24, 13:51   Link #56
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Oh... that's kinda a mis-type... the 10 include the Strong World outfit...
Old 2014-05-07, 15:49   Link #57
marvelB

New scan showing off playable boss characters! Of course, that includes newcomers Doflamingo and Fujitora! Credit goes to AP's Redon for the scan:

Old 2014-06-02, 08:32   Link #58
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Some PS3 gameplay for exploring, fishing, bug catching, etc in Adventure Mode narrated by Usopp ( Kappei Yamaguchi) and Chopper (Ikue Otani).

Old 2014-06-06, 19:25   Link #59
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

New scan... talking about a new "Hard Mode" added to the game...

Spoiler for size:

Basically, after you beat the game... you can start the game over on Hard Mode. Normal enemies will be stronger, bosses will be stronger, and rarer drops will occur on this difficulty.
Old 2014-06-11, 23:22   Link #60
fechg

new HD unlimitedworld!

PS3 so goood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1cA...ok-8gc6T2ZA8Af
PS3 HD view where Trafalgar Law??
fechg is offline   Reply With Quote