AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-18, 20:00   Link #421
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If you read enough books, watch enough movies and t.v. and have a creative mind (which he does indeed have) anyone can formulate a decent story, but it can only go so far. But even that can only take you so far, he's obviously gotten lazy in terms of his story telling, things are extremely inconsistent, random, and just straight up wtf. He forgets what he's done in the past most of the time, and just make shit up.

It seems to me that kubo just got to the point of "Screw it, mostly 12 yr old boys read my manga anyway, as long as throw in some big boobs and big explosions they'll be happy"
Old 2009-04-18, 20:29   Link #422
kakakka

Its either that he's gotten lazy or he just can't make a good pace for his story telling. He might gotten lazy... I have gotten that feeling (1? 2?)years ago since I started catching up to the recent chapters (And I have still have that feeling today). The chapters are so short, I dropped it also a while ago. But, he's still on...Unless I have low knowledge of how the industry works (or maybe I have), I think he couldn't have lasted this long if he's just lazy dragging the story. Also, when I looked at it from far perspective, his story is not bad looking (Its just that some concept of the story like the battles tend to get dragged for many chapters). So I really woudn't count it completely that he got lazy for the story.

Old 2009-04-18, 21:22   Link #423
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
they are outside of the dome for starters, you can see the sand desert..
Yeah, thats' what I said the first post concerning this topic, because we can see sand. Aizen never had sand in his dome..

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara
I don't cause Kubo likes to pull shit out of his ass 24/7.
Really, like what?

Cause many of you hear are just looking for something to complain about and quite frankly the members who complain and seem so frustrated about this comic book are the one's who don't even understand something so simple.
Old 2009-04-18, 21:22   Link #424
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Really?!
No wonder Bleach makes no sence and that all good guys are immortal
lmao, you don't hold anything back do you?
Old 2009-04-18, 23:07   Link #425
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

dude im not even going to bother reading all these pages...i was speechless when i found out yammy is the strongest...i guess this means stark is a lier lol... but it does make sense for the espadas to have some secrets...like yammy is only the strongest when he is fully charged but hell how long does that last? maybe he does a few ceros and loses a rank or two.
i think he is at a disadvantage because he cant fight continuously. but this is one hell of a twist. butbjust imagine when the vizards appear lol...

also when i saw he was the strongest i was damn everybody list was just fucked when people did the rankings lol
Old 2009-04-18, 23:11   Link #426
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalalien87 View Post
dude im not even going to bother reading all these pages...i was speechless when i found out yammy is the strongest...i guess this means stark is a lier lol
maybe Stark means he is the strongest among the three Espadas that are with Aizen

Last edited by Frailty; 2009-04-18 at 23:23.
Old 2009-04-18, 23:41   Link #427
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
All i have 2 say bout the chap is ...
"Wat the Hey kubo 0-9 ...Wat?!!! this ark will b goin on 4evr!"
im just in dis belief

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2009-04-19, 00:10   Link #428
Justin Kim
*Artist

Crystal needs to read previous posts >_>, people are deducing power levels way too much. Yami isn't the strongest out of all the Espadas. Fin.
Old 2009-04-19, 01:07   Link #429
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

My suspicions say that Yammy is the strongest non-VL. I'm not sure if it's been discussed already (which it probably has been), but I highly doubt that Yammy is as great as Kubo has written him or how Yammy fans what him to be. There's no way it’s possible. Yammy, no offence, is as smart as a kindergartener, plus he released inside of Hueco Mundo, shouldn’t there be a time-rift thingy?

Yammy just thinks he’s a badass because he has the mentality of a small child or someone who is extremely under the influence. It's in all 'muscle' and no special ability gained type of release, or that’s what I’m guessing. But it's not like it matters right now, seeing as it ended with Halibel in mid-release. No, we're going to get to see Halibel get killed by Toshiro, then maybe go into Barragan’s fight, possibly see Aizen and Co get out of the fire prison and then get back to Hueco Mundo just in time to see Ichigo kill Yammy, or for a twist see Unohana kill Yammy. Something like that.
Old 2009-04-19, 01:14   Link #430
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Vaste Lords don't exist, Kubo brought it up once in one line and is forever forgotten.

Its how like everyone can fly but don't when its most useful...
Old 2009-04-19, 01:47   Link #431
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Vaste Lords don't exist, Kubo brought it up once in one line and is forever forgotten.

Weren't they mentioned in one of Nel's flashbacks though?
Old 2009-04-19, 03:04   Link #432
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Did you know that Kubo said recently that he had not decided on when or how his manga will end?

There is a release next week right? but not the week after that one right?
Old 2009-04-19, 03:05   Link #433
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

I think it was
like Grimmjow's flashback, he was once a Vasto Lorde then became an Espada for he kept growing and growing

EDIT:
I think Dondochakka and Pesche, Nel's siblings, are also Vasto Lorde too

Last edited by Frailty; 2009-04-19 at 03:54.
Old 2009-04-19, 04:04   Link #434
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

Gj is not a VL. Never was. No one is known to be a VL so far.
Old 2009-04-19, 04:54   Link #435
Alchemist007
*Author

Nope, just suggested. My suspects: #s 1-8. Just as some captains are significantly weaker than others, I think the same can go for VLs, to the borderline limit of the adjucas anyways, whatever that is.
Old 2009-04-19, 05:02   Link #436
Calca
Expressionless

The zero thing is probably temporary. If it took Yammy from the start of his appearance to now to build up enough strength to temporarily become the strongest espada that's fine.

Hey in Naruto you can eat foods that make you the strongest character or force open limits in your body to make that person the strongest character in the series temporarily.

....and then the person likely dies....
Old 2009-04-19, 05:34   Link #437
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Yeah, thats' what I said the first post concerning this topic, because we can see sand. Aizen never had sand in his dome..
Aizen had this sand in his Dome. The first times we see the sky, we're suppose to be shocked since we thought it was only tunnels and rooms. It was Rukia and Chad that first saw sky, but Chad saw the sand too.
Ichigo battled Grimjaw on the sand and they never left the Dome.

After seeing Urahara make sky celling I'm not impressed that Aizen is copying him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Did you know that Kubo said recently that he had not decided on when or how his manga will end?

There is a release next week right? but not the week after that one right?
That's sad that Kubo has no more idea when or how to end it, because he could end it now with Ichigo going to beat Aizen after every other badguy lost and everybody would live happily ever after XD

Quote:

Hell and Vaste Lords, are things that seems to be forgotten. Royal Guards and Vaizards are things that hang in thin air to pop up.
In the end it all seem like he leaves it so he can save someone or find a way to go even further with the story. a backup plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetor View Post
The zero thing is probably temporary. If it took Yammy from the start of his appearance to now to build up enough strength to temporarily become the strongest espada that's fine.

Hey in Naruto you can eat foods that make you the strongest character or force open limits in your body to make that person the strongest character in the series temporarily.

....and then the person likely dies....
I doubt that it's temporary. Yammy went from 10 to 0, but since all other espada have their numbers I doubt that he'd be switching from 0 to 1 then 2 then 3 untill he gets back to 10 and is normal size Oo
It's just a creazy plot twist. You didn't expect Aizen's hypnosis to be temporary, did you?
Old 2009-04-19, 06:42   Link #438
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
lmao, you don't hold anything back do you?
Well I think it is better if I say it straight than I will run around the bushes
Old 2009-04-19, 07:10   Link #439
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I recently read the last chapter of D.Gray-man, and it bears many similarities to bleach, but it feels as if it's what bleach should have been. Ever since "the antagonist", I feel that the manga has changed too much to be considered of the same level. I'd really like to see it all end with Aizen's downfall, although there's plenty of room for more- it doesn't HAVE TO have fighting every 2 chapters, it could become more plot-thick and explain the past of Ichigo's and Ishida's parents, but if it's going to be filled with these kinds of things, I'd rather have it all end here.
Old 2009-04-19, 08:03   Link #440
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
Gj is not a VL. Never was. No one is known to be a VL so far.
oh yeah I forgot LOL
they were just Adjuchas on the flashbacks

Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion