Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-23, 21:39   Link #401
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Alright, I'm just going to say something completely different now.

Am I the only C.CXLelouch fan that found it immensely satisfying that C.C. chose Lelouch over her contract in the end? All this time, one of the biggest arguments about C.C.XLelouch was that she was only in it to the contract. Take that contract! You've been beaten down to the ground and forgotten! Don't try to deny it by saying something like C.C. only pushed Charles away because he was trying to cop a feel >.>.

I want my old C.C. back if just to see how she would react when Marianne or Lelouch ask about how she screwed the contract over for Lelouch.
I thought it was obvious, I'm certainly ecstatic over that development that it needed no words, and everyone who made that point is now silent over it, instead opting to target the memory loss instead. Win one battle, onto the next I guess

Until we win the war that is
Old 2008-07-23, 22:11   Link #402
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnnamedPhenemenom View Post
Am I the only C.CXLelouch fan that found it immensely satisfying that C.C. chose Lelouch over her contract in the end? All this time, one of the biggest arguments about C.C.XLelouch was that she was only in it to the contract. Take that contract! You've been beaten down to the ground and forgotten! Don't try to deny it by saying something like C.C. only pushed Charles away because he was trying to cop a feel >.>.
And one of our Dann's arguments against C.C. was that there aren't so much fans of C.C. (and C.C. x Lelouch) on this forum and out of Japan.

Now I look at the votes and think Dann...... do you feel better now? You are not alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
man thats a shame, i stopped taking french...i only remember a little though, i wish i could pick it up again :X, you should teach me sometime! (bonjour! comment ca va? ma francais est tres mal...j'etudie francais a ma l'ecole) - i already forgot past tense oh well

anyway back onto topic, what do you mean lulu can't have a good relationship with C.C.? he could always have a sense of guilt down inside and that might make him wnat to be with her even more...plus it'd just be bad for her to let her go out and get taken advantage of by some weird britannian guy...she's living in like the 1500s haha, if i were lulu i wouldn't be able to bring myself to just toss her out
Bonsoir ! Ca va très bien
Here, many foreign students say that french is very hard to learn. I don't think I would be a good teacher

I didn't mean anything like that, I was saying that C.C. x Lelouch might not happen. I can't see the future and Kallen could win.

Anyway, I have faith in C.C.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:23   Link #403
whiter
C.C, Matsuri and Horo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The reason I compared them, really, was that I believe that a child's education influences how fast they grow and how they grow. Someone like CChi who had no proper upbringing would not grow or mature nearly as fast as someone who has, in general.

That is what we were discussing, mostly.
Education itself doesn't really influence that much.
You mature by experiences, not by education only.
In fact education, and the "skills 'n stuff", you learn while attending "school"
are experiences, mostlikely equal with travelling, wandering, communicating, etc. You can grow up/mature even with out education, that's a fact.
To be mature you don't have to know when Finland gained independence or how much is 94 times 30, do you?

Also, only the experiences won't really make you mautre. Your brains restricts what you can understand and learn. For example, a child under age of 6-7 can't understand why the other would hurt him even though it was by accident, and would certainly see him as a bad "guy".
So, with out understanding certain standarts you can't really mature that much at all. -note that the process in physical form continues till age of 20 or so, usually.
(Not sure at all wether the writer has considered this at all tho.)

A person who has experienced a lot hardship by the time he has reached age of 15 (for example) can actually be way more mature than 25 years old person with standart education n' enviromental.

We can't really know what C.C and Tianzi have experienced. But judging from their past I would say they'r pretty equal. I don't rly know how old Tianzi is, but C.C's body has certainly hit the puperty. So after a while C.C would eventually learn stuff that Tianzi is not ca-able of.
But this is Code Geass, not a book of psychology, so we'll just wait 'n see.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:25   Link #404
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

C.C. hit puberty about six centuries ago, for what little it matters. Hell, judging from the spoilers even her younger self had some experience, not that it's a surprise.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:29   Link #405
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
C.C. hit puberty about six centuries ago, for what little it matters. Hell, judging from the spoilers even her younger self had some experience, not that it's a surprise.
Uh, what spoilers said she had experience? I would think she would have listed that in her skills? And just cause she got a lot of proposals doesn't mean anything because she pretty much rejected them all and sounded incredibly naive while mentioning it so I have to wonder about that >_>
Old 2008-07-23, 22:30   Link #406
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Uh, what spoilers said she had experience? I would think she would have listed that in her skills? And just cause she got a lot of proposals doesn't mean anything because she pretty much rejected them all and sounded incredibly naive while mentioning it so I have to wonder about that >_>
Slavegirl, some medieval time in Europe, usual age for females giving birth was 12-14, you do the math.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:31   Link #407
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:
Slavegirl, some medieval time in Europe, usual age for females giving birth was 12-14, you do the math.
Aww C.C most likely lost her virginity already
Old 2008-07-23, 22:31   Link #408
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
She was 10, and you can't say that for every one of them. That's just an assumption, not confirmation >_>
Old 2008-07-23, 22:32   Link #409
Var
Banned

Quote:
She was 10, and you can't say that for every one of them. That's just an assumption, not confirmation >_>
I am saying that the chances are very high that she was either violated or at very least abused. We're not talking about present day when women are respected as people, we're talking a time in history when women were considered as objects for men.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:36   Link #410
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I am saying that the chances are very high that she was either violated or at very least abused. We're not talking about present day when women are respected as people, we're talking a time in history when women were considered as objects for men.
And I'm saying we can't know that, there isn't anything to confirm that, and you would think this would have been mentioned in her list of skills but it wasn't, so I don't think we have a real right to assume at this point <_<
Old 2008-07-23, 22:38   Link #411
Var
Banned

Quote:
And I'm saying we can't know that, there isn't anything to confirm that, and you would think this would have been mentioned in her list of skills but it wasn't, so I don't think we have a real right to assume at this point <_<
Because people are proud of that? She listed things she can do, not things that can be done to her. I am putting forth a possibility that, given the time period, is more likely than not unless stated otherwise.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:40   Link #412
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Because people are proud of that? She listed things she can do, not things that can be done to her. I am putting forth a possibility that, given the time period, is more likely than not unless stated otherwise.
I'm sure she's very proud of her dead body cleaning/disposing skills

I still don't see anything that explicitly states it so I once again ask that we assume otherwise. >_>
Old 2008-07-23, 22:43   Link #413
Var
Banned

Quote:
I'm sure she's very proud of her dead body cleaning/disposing skills

I still don't see anything that explicitly states it so I once again ask that we assume otherwise. >_>
Again, things she can do, not be done to her. I never said people don't say things they're not proud of, but you saw that she wasn't happy with that and she said only after saying everything else and recieving no reaction.

I am simply putting forth historical knowledge, take it as you will.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:44   Link #414
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

guys guys calm down..

Lelouch is going to have a kid with C.C (You all know it )
and its gonna be a female and hes gonna name it Shirley

THE END.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:47   Link #415
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Again, things ahe can do, not be done to her. I never said people don't say things they're not proud of, but you saw that she wasn't happy with that and she said only after saying everything else and recieving no reaction.

I am simply putting forth historical knowledge, take it as you will.
It can basically be the same thing, as you yourself said the practice was quite common and can thus be inferred to becoming a 'skill' of sorts. And at the same time that was all we heard her say, to infer more then that is I think presumptuous at best.

And I'll simply put forth a reminder that while historically real, in a world with mecha and supernatural powers I would not hold that as a solid enough basis to assume anything until blatantly confirmed <_<
Old 2008-07-23, 22:48   Link #416
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Well, that was a fascinating read, but I was referring to the preview where she starts to undress. At her age she should know modesty, so there's only one other conclusion to go to.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:48   Link #417
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennyswan View Post
guys guys calm down..

Lelouch is going to have a kid with C.C (You all know it )
and its gonna be a female and hes gonna name it Shirley

THE END.
If I was Lelouch and I had a kid, I would totally name it Gawaiin, no exceptions.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:49   Link #418
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Well, that was a fascinating read, but I was referring to the preview where she starts to undress. At her age she should know modesty, so there's only one other conclusion to go to.
Who teaches modesty to child slaves in the middle ages? If anything I take what she was doing as just being childishly naive is all, the oblivious look and nonchalant face pretty much indicates that for me and if 'that' was one of her skills you'd think she'd have said so but she didn't and we should hold judgment back until confirmed otherwise is what I would suggest >_>
Old 2008-07-23, 22:50   Link #419
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She's dressed in rags, so someone taught her. It's a basic principle.
Old 2008-07-23, 22:52   Link #420
UFO888
CC The Moe

Even women were treated badly back then, much worse for slaves. And honestly I think that the only way for her had not been abuse is that all her masters are windows or female. But still seeing how she is not afaird of male as show in her memories, I have something to beleive that she had not had any extreme traumatic experiences with men yet, at least not in raping and such.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance