AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2013-01-25, 05:32   Link #10481
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Too many crap to focus on... geez make this simpler Hiro...

Erza: sticky, I wonder what it is :derp:
Old 2013-01-25, 07:24   Link #10482
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Too many crap to focus on... geez make this simpler Hiro...
FT combat 101: you always win all fights simultaneously while screaming this is the power of Fairy Tail. Except Erza, she might as well kill Minerva.

So, they must avoid capture (again), evacuate the place and possibly take on a thousand dragons? Sounds like your average mission alright Interested in the powerhouse free for all, rooting for Jura to kick some ass. Not really into the lover pairs, because they are usually met with anti-climatic closure.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 07:35   Link #10483
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
FT combat 101: you always win all fights simultaneously while screaming this is the power of Fairy Tail. Except Erza, she might as well kill Minerva.

So, they must avoid capture (again), evacuate the place and possibly take on a thousand dragons? Sounds like your average mission alright Interested in the powerhouse free for all, rooting for Jura to kick some ass. Not really into the lover pairs, because they are usually met with anti-climatic closure.
agreed but now comes the boring part the only guilds left are lamia scale FT and Sabertooth with the elimination of mermaid heel. Which means an important distinction has to be made. WHO is team FT's leader. Its not Juvia or Gray which means its either Laxus Erza or gajeel. Surely Minerva is leader of ST and Jura is Lamia Scale so the points are all that matters at this point.
PREDICTION:
Anybody else calling a tie in points which means in order to decide the champ Natsu and Sting battle again. During that battle is when the dragons attack
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 08:12   Link #10484
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

I doubt there'd be a rematch between Natsu and Sting. We all know Natsu would win, there's no point in a rematch.

Damn there are just so many things going on, and such little development too. We need longer chapters haha
Old 2013-01-25, 08:15   Link #10485
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
....MI-NER-VA!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy freaking SHIT, I hate Hades less then her. I hate the King Of Edolas less then her. Hell, I hate ZERO, less then her. BEAT HER ASS DOWN ERZA!!!!!!!
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 08:15   Link #10486
seiftis
~defying fate

Whatever it is, Dragons etc, I hope they don't interfere with Erza's fight at all. Really hope to see her dishing out damage to Minerva.
Old 2013-01-25, 09:34   Link #10487
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinwheel10 View Post
I doubt there'd be a rematch between Natsu and Sting. We all know Natsu would win, there's no point in a rematch.

Damn there are just so many things going on, and such little development too. We need longer chapters haha
so do I but lets face it at this point we need an unexpected thing to happen although the next chapter makes me think that frosh will be involved somehow like Rogue is about to lose but frosh protects him and frosh dies making rogue go crazy with the power of feelings like sting did against his master
Old 2013-01-25, 09:39   Link #10488
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Orga's crapping his pants because he remembers the MPF and how Jura decimated his score. Laxus already knew that Jura was crazy strong so he's not as fazed (openly).

... oh Minerva...She's called 'Titania' for a reason... but go on, I won't stop you... You'll just be another notch on her sword as a warning to all who dare to piss off and challenge the Queen of the Fairies (I'm still tickled that they also gave that title to Asuna from SAO).

10,000 dragons... well damn, can't do much about that, can we... But really, THIS MANY DRAGONS WERE IN HIDING AND NOT ONE PERSON COULD FIND THEM!??! 0.0 (aside from those who became DS)
Old 2013-01-25, 09:41   Link #10489
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Meh, Frosh and Lecter have to be the most passive characters in Fairy Tail, they've done practically nothing since their introduction. Compare to the other exceed: PantherLily - transforms and fights with an appropriately transforming sword. Charlie/Carla - she's the voice of logic, has precognition. Happy - he always carries fish...helps Natsu fly, has saved a few others too occasionally, dashes into fights.

Anyway, I AM expecting a Sting/Natsu rematch, which is to be interrupted, but until the current fights are out of the way, I don't think it will come to pass; impending doom takes away a large part of the group victory awesomeness.
Quote:
But really, THIS MANY DRAGONS WERE IN HIDING AND NOT ONE PERSON COULD FIND THEM!??! 0.0 (aside from those who became DS)
They were probably in another dimension...or dead :P
Old 2013-01-25, 09:44   Link #10490
ImperialFlameGod8190

I agree its bullcrap that they've been hiding so long but o well that's what happens
Old 2013-01-25, 10:14   Link #10491
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

don't care about 10.000 dragons now....

I want Minerva to die first...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 10:22   Link #10492
classic

Oh Minerva...Why you have to say such words? Why you have to do such things? Why make you enemies to be completely pissed off? Why not just finish her off from the start? Why all of you, villains, all the same with similar cocky attitude? Why? Why? Why?
classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 11:53   Link #10493
DarkRaven
GOD

it looks like next week we'll have 23 pages and a ''confession'' from Lucy .. sounds interesting!!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 11:59   Link #10494
ReinhartX

it really feels like sting is just waiting for every1 to fight and get weakened and he will just go in and finish every1.......including how minerva is being a total douche....sabertooth top guild my ass
ReinhartX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 12:12   Link #10495
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, dimension magic is one of the most OP branches, along with time magic, so it's natural that the people who use them have a matching...self-confidence. What comes as a major contrast is that, while Natsu solo'd a tag battle, Minerva just made her own "fights" one ambush (Milliana), one forced fight (Erza vs Kagura) and one apparent execution of the winner. I'd like to see her against Dranbalt...
Old 2013-01-25, 14:30   Link #10496
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

'Self-confidence' eh... So that's what we call it these days...
Old 2013-01-25, 15:33   Link #10497
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
Well, unless she has some other trick (and she most likely does) Dora would kick her ass, seeing as he's basically an SO of the Council.
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-25, 15:40   Link #10498
cyberdemon

I hope Minerva gets her ass beat down by Erza and when she is ruminating about the "impossibility" of it, she gets stomped on by a dragon LOL!
Old 2013-01-25, 15:55   Link #10499
kitten320

Well Erza kicking Minerva's ass is the only win I'll forgive her from now on.

Though I really don't get Minerva's logic... why piss your enemy off? They might think less but they clearly will massive damage.
Old 2013-01-25, 16:03   Link #10500
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Well, unless she has some other trick (and she most likely does) Dora would kick her ass, seeing as he's basically an SO of the Council.
Actually it's possible that Doranbolt is on the same level as Milliana. Her MPF score was said to be sufficient for the rank of captain in the Rune Knights, and I'm pretty sure Doranbolt is a captain. And the filler which Mashima helped some with, had him spend the last seven years as a drunkard. I doubt Mashima will change that major an aspect or he would have advised them against it in the first place. So no power up in the last seven years for him.

Furthermore, he's pretty clearly primarily an intelligence officer, not a combat officer, so he doesn't need as much combat strength to start with.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen