AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-12, 16:38   Link #981
Viperus

Lelouch should pilot Bonta-kun from FMP: Fumoffu. After all , that robot is far stronger and cuter then any knightmare
Old 2007-02-12, 16:54   Link #982
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperus View Post
Lelouch should pilot Bonta-kun from FMP: Fumoffu. After all , that robot is far stronger and cuter then any knightmare
the smallest arm-slave ever made (even if alastor is the smallest unmanned one)

would be funny if episode 21 went all FMP on us, and CC joined the giant pizza making in a Cheese-kun outfit so as to hide her identity. (she's got have been doing something with those coupons from the pizza she ate since acquired Cheese-kun, and she does have a penchant for wearing random costumes that apparently just materialize out of nowhere.)

edit: missed that one. makes sense after the bit about the Pizza orders being in Lelouch's name. well then: costumes she buys with Lelouch's credit card (Lelouch seems to just steal his)
Old 2007-02-12, 16:58   Link #983
flou
That's no lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
the smallest arm-slave ever made (even if alastor is the smallest unmanned one)

would be funny if episode 21 went all FMP on us, and CC joined the giant pizza making in a Cheese-kun outfit so as to hide her identity. (she's got have been doing something with those coupons from the pizza she ate since acquired Cheese-kun, and she does have a penchant for wearing random costumes that apparently just materialize out of nowhere.)
The costumes don't materialize out of nowhere, she just uses Lelouch's credit card (this was in a magazine)
Old 2007-02-12, 17:04   Link #984
etothex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperus View Post
How bout we compromise that he just shouts "Fumoffu!" whenever he is attacking? "Second Raid!" is acceptable as well. (Can they be sued for that? )

I'm sure the Ashfords give him some sort of allowance (hence the credit card), but how good do you think his hacking skills are? We've only seen the one case in ep 15, but he seems very tech savvy. It'd be cool if he's been funneling $$ out of Britannian banks to fund his lifestyle and operations. Economic warfare is a good way to aid in the destruction of Britannia. He could also find a random noble and geass him.
Old 2007-02-12, 17:16   Link #985
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

NOT SPOILER, just random babbling
CC will be co-pilot for Gawain.
Why? Well, All the unique mechs in this anime so far has been color-coded for the pilot. Guren is red, Lancelot is white, etc.
I bet they'll make Gawain green-black, based on the title of the legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, hence CC with Zero
Old 2007-02-12, 17:20   Link #986
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by etothex View Post
How bout we compromise that he just How bout we compromise that he just shouts "Fumoffu!" whenever he is attacking? "Second Raid!" is acceptable as well. (Can they be sued for that? )

I'm sure the Ashfords give him some sort of allowance (hence the credit card), but how good do you think his hacking skills are? We've only seen the one case in ep 15, but he seems very tech savvy. It'd be cool if he's been funneling $$ out of Britannian banks to fund his lifestyle and operations. Economic warfare is a good way to aid in the destruction of Britannia. He could also find a random noble and geass him.
*we're really starting to sidebar here*
oh lord, double suit from kyoto animation for title infridgement and stealing lines from Haruhi.

though to be honest, I've still been expecting Kalen to scream at some point "This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory!"

now to be back on topic:
Lelouch did mention something back in 12 that made it seem like he had planned to single handedly fund the Order.

we know he used to gamble, and even saw him do a little in episode 1 with the chess match. the geassing bit is probably also right, as he likely geassed someone to see to it that the black knights' pimp-mobile and uniforms were made. and actually, knowing Lelouch, he probably has enough money set aside for him and Nunnally to live quite happily somewhere for the rest of their natural lives. plenty to pay for pizza and clothes.

Last edited by ashlay; 2007-02-12 at 18:05.
Old 2007-02-13, 01:31   Link #987
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Random thought about spoiler that has been said before:

According to spoiler:
Lulu will be forced to be crueler. This will be a 3 stages things. None of them start yet.
herher let's see, at this point its Susaku arc, most likely the first transform stage would have to do with him. Shirley is another good candidate too, if she happen to recall. Bam, and she is a dead girl :3.

Its 3 stages things, Susaku and Shirley was 2. Other good candidates to become victim of cruel Lulu are: Ougi, Nina and Milly. Some other unlikely candidates Kallen, CC and Nannaly :3.

Nina's "Physics genius" setting will come into play in the second half.

Nina probably be joining Euphie hell force and create some kind of weapon. Most likely nuclear bomb in the OP. herher...

Suzaku's unrequited love is a secret. It's slightly related to Lulu and the final stages of the show.
well, we will be seeing her in DVD extra 3, but what does she have to do with Lulu? And it has to do with the final stage too? Herher, his first love is CC :3? of course not lol, we already see her in the series.

Quote:
NOT SPOILER, just random babbling
CC will be co-pilot for Gawain.
Why? Well, All the unique mechs in this anime so far has been color-coded for the pilot. Guren is red, Lancelot is white, etc.
I bet they'll make Gawain green-black, based on the title of the legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, hence CC with Zero
Interesting theory.. btw "Sir Gawain is King Arthur's nephew and a Knight of the Round Table. He is one of a select number of Round Table knights to be referred to as "the greatest" of the knights, most notably in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.", so if Sunrise was to take this by the name the knightmare would most likely be green-black. However toudo already has a green tone KMF though, so may be they will change it. (note: Gawain himself has nothing to do with green, he was fighting a green knight in the story though).

Last edited by quina; 2007-02-13 at 01:49.
Old 2007-02-13, 04:20   Link #988
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
Now that's the proper definition of harem. I guess that helps explain why the death of one or two of them doesn't faze him much.
He had two of his ~20 children with her, and they were really young, so she must've been his favourite one.
Old 2007-02-13, 09:47   Link #989
Shinndou
魂を踊らすように

Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Interesting theory.. btw "Sir Gawain is King Arthur's nephew and a Knight of the Round Table. He is one of a select number of Round Table knights to be referred to as "the greatest" of the knights, most notably in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.", so if Sunrise was to take this by the name the knightmare would most likely be green-black. However toudo already has a green tone KMF though, so may be they will change it. (note: Gawain himself has nothing to do with green, he was fighting a green knight in the story though).
In the Arthurian legends the Green Knight that Gawain has to face is supposed to be a gigantic figure who wields an axe. If Taniguchi and the script/scenario writers have decided to mix both figures when they designed Lelouch's future mech, then it wouldn't be a suprise if those past spoilers/speculations that claimed that his knightmare frame was going to be a huge one revealed to be true.

An other curious note is that the Green Knight is apparently an acquaintance of Morgana/Morgan Le Fay, which always brings C.C. to my mind.
Old 2007-02-13, 16:08   Link #990
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by quina View Post
Random thought about spoiler that has been said before:

According to spoiler:
Lulu will be forced to be crueler. This will be a 3 stages things. None of them start yet.
herher let's see, at this point its Susaku arc, most likely the first transform stage would have to do with him. Shirley is another good candidate too, if she happen to recall. Bam, and she is a dead girl :3.

Its 3 stages things, Susaku and Shirley was 2. Other good candidates to become victim of cruel Lulu are: Ougi, Nina and Milly. Some other unlikely candidates Kallen, CC and Nannaly :3.

Nina's "Physics genius" setting will come into play in the second half.

Nina probably be joining Euphie hell force and create some kind of weapon. Most likely nuclear bomb in the OP. herher...

Suzaku's unrequited love is a secret. It's slightly related to Lulu and the final stages of the show.
1) i opt for ougi feeling lulu's wrath when he finds out the fugitive hiding in his bed

2) nina a genius? O.o scary thought but yea most likely she would be begging to help yuffie make a doomsday bomb to blow up all the dirty elevens

3) its nanali!!!

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-02-13, 16:30   Link #991
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
2) nina a genius? O.o scary thought but yea most likely she would be begging to help yuffie make a doomsday bomb to blow up all the dirty elevens
well, she was the one who calculated the data for the landside weapon in episode 10. :3 and we have no idea what she's been working on while thinking about Euhpie....

I'm sort of amazed all she did recently was eat pizza and talk to Shirley. 0_o
Old 2007-02-13, 17:17   Link #992
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
He had two of his ~20 children with her, and they were really young, so she must've been his favourite one.
If that's the case, then I don't want to imagine his (non-)reaction to the death of the others. If his favorite's death merits such indifference...either he's merely trying to stick to his "the strong over the weak" speech as much as possible or he's just naturally cold-hearted. Beats me.
Old 2007-02-13, 18:15   Link #993
SinsI

Or he's not as firmly sitting on his throne as it looks, and is desperately trying not to show any weakness. (just look at Lelouch - emotions are his weak point).
Old 2007-02-13, 20:23   Link #994
quina

More on Spoiler from the past:

A mysterious new character similar to C.C. will appear.
hmmm may be the co-pilot of Gwaiin is her/him. :3? Or may be Emperror has his own geass's girl too like Lulu.

There will come a time when Ciciel will have to release all the pent-up stress.
hmmm on who and when? may be on Lloyd? like running up to him crying, "Don't marry that little girl"?

More on Lulu's changes, It isn't that easy to change one's true character, but he'll have no choice but to discard part of himself by his own volition.

now.. the changes must be REALLY something. Ougi might not fit the citeria anymore.

In episode 21 Lelouch will run into the risk of getting found out, but he will manage to overcome it by cooperating with Kallen. + Episode 20: Zero will reveal a shocking fact to the black knight and tell them about his ambition
Kallen is going to see Lulu's face then? Wonder what would she say.
Old 2007-02-13, 22:30   Link #995
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
In episode 21 Lelouch will run into the risk of getting found out, but he will manage to overcome it by cooperating with Kallen. + Episode 20: Zero will reveal a shocking fact to the black knight and tell them about his ambition
Kallen is going to see Lulu's face then? Wonder what would she say.
we don't know she'll actually see Zero's face. 21 may simply put her and Lelouch on better terms (after all, she did think Lelouch was an good person before 9)

but, I guess it is likely she'll find out some time, and when she does, I'm guessing:
"eh?" or "lies" or "impossible". "there must be a mistake" is always a good one too. long story short, Lelouch and Kalen have a talk about ideals/hiding one's identity, and at the end she again pledges her loyalty to Lelouch, thus moving her from Zero's harem into Lelouch's. :3
Old 2007-02-14, 00:39   Link #996
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
we don't know she'll actually see Zero's face. 21 may simply put her and Lelouch on better terms (after all, she did think Lelouch was an good person before 9)

but, I guess it is likely she'll find out some time, and when she does, I'm guessing:
"eh?" or "lies" or "impossible". "there must be a mistake" is always a good one too. long story short, Lelouch and Kalen have a talk about ideals/hiding one's identity, and at the end she again pledges her loyalty to Lelouch, thus moving her from Zero's harem into Lelouch's. :3
Okay, lets assume at some stage, Zero revealed his real identity to Kallen... (We know it has to happen sooner or later)
VCV insane Speculation Warning!!! is there any other kind? ^_^

If they are both still at school at that stage, how do you think they would "act"?

Basically, they both had secret identities to keep up. Assuming a greater degree of cooperation between them as a consequence, I think they have two choices:

1. Act like they still don't get along as before, so the class wouldn't suspect any changes.
This is possible as they are both great actors, but there are difficulties. If Lulu wanted to discuss details of tomorrow's Black Knight meeting in advance with Kallen, he would literally need to organise a group of secret codes with her the same way he did with Suzaku. e.g. pull collar = see you at the school roof.
Quite simply, there would be communication issues if they are not suppose to look like they get along.
On the other hand, they could...

2. Act like they are dating.
You heard it right. By intentionally giving off the vibe that the two of them are starting a relationship, it gives ample reason for the two of them to be seen together. To have private conversations wouldn't raise eyebrows either, though people might snicker or gossip. Their weekend raid on a Britannian military base could be disguised as a romantic day out in the mountains, when asked by their friends, and they could even visit each other's homes if the need arises.

Option 2 could either be an intentional ploy, or in fact an accidental excuse that Lelouch decided to run with. If we want an eventual match-up between Kallen and Lulu, I believe this is the best bet. They can "play" dating until either or both of them start to enjoy the part, then we can go from there.

In the mean time, CC would probably spy on the both of them while stuffing her face with pizza in jealousy.
Old 2007-02-14, 01:01   Link #997
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
2. Act like they are dating.
You heard it right. By intentionally giving off the vibe that the two of them are starting a relationship, it gives ample reason for the two of them to be seen together. To have private conversations wouldn't raise eyebrows either, though people might snicker or gossip. Their weekend raid on a Britannian military base could be disguised as a romantic day out in the mountains, when asked by their friends, and they could even visit each other's homes if the need arises.

Option 2 could either be an intentional ploy, or in fact an accidental excuse that Lelouch decided to run with. If we want an eventual match-up between Kallen and Lulu, I believe this is the best bet. They can "play" dating until either or both of them start to enjoy the part, then we can go from there.

In the mean time, CC would probably spy on the both of them while stuffing her face with pizza in jealousy.
Lord, things are going to get bad for Lelouch in that scenario when Kalen finds out that Lelouch and CC sleep in the same room. 0_o

if LelouchxKalen starts happening, it is also kinda interesting to think what Kalen's relation to the executive commitee will become if she's the only one that finds out. (the rest of the order are either cannon fodder or aren't interested in Lu's identity) She's already kinda set herself apart as the biggest Zero supporter, what's going to happen if she starts being with Zero alone? or if the relationship doesn't come into work, how are others in the Order going to react to her having a Britannian boyfriend? And Suzaku is going to know Kalen is with the rebellion soon; how's he going to feel if a terrorist is dating his best friend? (if he doesn't find out Zero's identity too) god, the material here just seems like a gold mine of love triangles at school and tensions within the rebellion, I so want to see it. ;_;
Old 2007-02-14, 01:23   Link #998
quina

well let's see..

The most logical option that Lulu would choose to act is probably act if nothing has happened and ignore Kallen as he always did. However Kallen in the other hand is not as cool as Lulu. She is madly in love with Zero :3~ Can she stand seeing her hot darling walking into a class room with his helmet off and everything without running in and give him some kiss? lol Its your chance Kallen!! use his secret and threaten him! "Hang out with me or else"!

Ofcourse we know that's not going to happen lol. Kallen will just do whatever Zero say, which most likely to be just ignore him at school like she normally do.

It would be bad for him if Kallen start learning more about CC wouldn't it? :3 Although he might reveal his identity to the black knight. He will never reveal ANYTHING about Geass. Its his last card, his secret and most powerful weapon. Weapon he want to keep secret to himself (well.. and CC) at all cost. (herher would be funny though if Kallen learn that CC and Lulu is sleeping on the same bed, lol she will take revenge by telling it to Nannaly. Things can turn funny, but that's for sure is not going to happen in code geass. Imagine Kallen asking Lulu, "ne, who is CC? What is she to you, Luluche?". Imagine him answering that without telling her about geass!!)

lol of course if Lulu is going to go through all those troubles, he shouldn't have reveal his face at all. He might not, don't know yet :3, I just do some random commenting from the spoiler. I still think there is a higher chance that he will not reveal his face. I don't think he can trust everyone in the Black Knight just yet. Some of them might just point him out and sell him to Britania while he was in school, that can be bad. Most likely the secret he will reveal to the black knight is that he is Britania' prince and trying to over throw his dad.
Old 2007-02-14, 01:47   Link #999
quina

http://ex21.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/ne...26-628,721-724

someone mind translating the newer spoiler at the bottom of the page? Before I start doing my crappy translation again -_-;
Old 2007-02-14, 02:17   Link #1000
Eleutheria
旅行癖

Well, the two posts below that "spoiler" say:

1) This is your speculation, don't post it

2) Your Japanese sucks man, it's damn hard to read

I'd take it with a huge grain of sodium chloride
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers