AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-16, 18:45   Link #3081
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
You can't import it? I would buy Mami's, but I already spent too much money of iM@S stuff.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 18:54   Link #3082
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I'm not really familiar with importing stuff.
The way I get items from CDJapan is choose an item, choose shipping method - and it gets delivered in a few days. It takes longer (at least 2 weeks) if the item is an expensive one.

Quote:
but I already spent too much money of iM@S stuff.
I'm a bit low on cash too, but could probably afford just one more expense for this month. Choosing Komami or Io is hard.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 19:43   Link #3083
jdennis007

What he means is that those are only supposed to be sold in Japan and not shipped elsewhere, CDJapan is supposed to let you know that you can't actually order them unless you have a Japanese address to ship them to.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 20:13   Link #3084
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@jdennis007

Just can't remember which forum, I've read there that sometimes an item can "for sale in Japan only", but some companies will still sell them overseas. Won't hurt to try as long as the item can be added to my cart.
Old 2012-04-17, 00:32   Link #3085
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I'm pretty sure you can get those ship outside of Japan. I never bought anything from CDJapan that won't ship to me.

@Lido-kun, you better hurry up and make a decision into buying one of those. There is only like 1 copy for each one left!
Old 2012-04-17, 04:28   Link #3086
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Ami and Mami approve of the fantastic images in this thread. They also approve of this illegally adorable clip that will keep playing forever. This series needs to come with warning signs- the ones that can be seen from space.
Spoiler for To preserve uncontainable amounts of win and to avoid melting retinas:
Old 2012-04-17, 07:22   Link #3087
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Spoiler for It's good:

On another topic, my friend on MAL mentioned a rumor that there will be an IM@S OVA this coming June.. has anyone else heard about it? I hope it's true.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2012-04-17 at 08:39.
Old 2012-04-17, 11:18   Link #3088
Sumeragi
Banned

You know, as much as I love Makoto (along with Miki), I feel that she might be well matched with Ryo. They both suffer from the same problems

In fact, in Idolmaster Dearly Stars: Neue Green, Ryo decides to become an idol after Makoto running into and catching him. The funny part was him thinking Makoto was a boy, and thus thinking being an idol would make him manly
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-17, 14:10   Link #3089
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Spoiler for It's good:

On another topic, my friend on MAL mentioned a rumor that there will be an IM@S OVA this coming June.. has anyone else heard about it? I hope it's true.
There is supposed to be an "episode 26" that comes with the last volume.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 00:33   Link #3090
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
There is supposed to be an "episode 26" that comes with the last volume.
Sounds like a DVD exclusive type of deal.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 06:10   Link #3091
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Something to note, the iM@S Cinderella MASTER albums are out and they're pretty great for the most part. I guess I'll make a few first impression notes:

MASTER 001 - Shibuya Rin
Never say never: Upbeat but a tad solemn, like many opening themes I used to listen to in my younger years of anime. Fukuhara Ayaka has a really nice voice and the overall tone is really clean and nice. Needless to say, this is 2 squintillion times better than Justin Bieber's "song" of the same name. xD

MASTER 002 - Futaba Anzu
Anzu no Uta: Well now, looks like my speculation was right. While there are some fun sounds tossed all about in this song, there is waaaaaay too much going on. As a result, it sounds like an incessant mess to me, which is a shame because Igarashi Hiromi's voice sounds really cute.

MASTER 003 - Mimura Kanoko
Chocolat Tiara: Right off the bat, what a cute title...I love it. I loved the really calming guitar followed by a funky beat from a new guitar. Overall, it's really upbeat and cheery all the way though, and speaking of guitar...there's a really awesome solo in the middle.

MASTER 004 - Takagaki Kaede
Koi Kaze: One word - GRAND. There's a booming and commanding orchestral backing throughout the entire song, and it just fills the room when you play this song. All of it is topped off with Hayami Saori's fantastic voice, and it sounds exactly like something you'd find in a huge, dramatic and captivating musical play.

MASTER 005 - Jougasaki Rika
Dokidoki Rhythm: Dare I call it bubblegum rock? It's really cutesy but driven with a powerful guitar and rock rhythm, so I'm kind of stuck deciding on one genre. Either way, this one's just good fun in general, but the key changes felt a little awkward to me. It goes from a kind of minor progression into a quiet state, then returns in an insanely happy tone. For me, the pacing in the whole thing feels somewhat odd, but I definitely can't say it's a bad song.

But yeah, check that out! Great fun.

Last edited by Hiroi Sekai; 2012-04-18 at 14:50.
Hiroi Sekai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 09:49   Link #3092
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

About the Cinderella MASTER albums...

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2012-04-17/

They've taken 6-10. Good job, iM@S.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 14:20   Link #3093
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Never though iM@S fans would be this hardcore when it comes to buying merchandise:
Spoiler for leave some for us:

I found this interesting blog that covers all the G4U sets in detail:
http://blog-soth.blogspot.com/
Vol. 6 looks very nice.
Old 2012-04-19, 14:25   Link #3094
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Something to note, the iM@S Cinderella MASTER albums are out and they're pretty great for the most part. I guess I'll make a few first impression notes:

MASTER 001 - Shibuya Rin
Never say never: Upbeat but a tad solemn, like many opening themes I used to listen to in my younger years of anime. Fukuhara Ayaka has a really nice voice and the overall tone is really clean and nice. Needless to say, this is 2 squintillion times better than Justin Bieber's "song" of the same name. xD

MASTER 002 - Futaba Anzu
Anzu no Uta: Well now, looks like my speculation was right. While there are some fun sounds tossed all about in this song, there is waaaaaay too much going on. As a result, it sounds like an incessant mess to me, which is a shame because Igarashi Hiromi's voice sounds really cute.

MASTER 003 - Mimura Kanoko
Chocolat Tiara: Right off the bat, what a cute title...I love it. I loved the really calming guitar followed by a funky beat from a new guitar. Overall, it's really upbeat and cheery all the way though, and speaking of guitar...there's a really awesome solo in the middle.

MASTER 004 - Takagaki Kaede
Koi Kaze: One word - GRAND. There's a booming and commanding orchestral backing throughout the entire song, and it just fills the room when you play this song. All of it is topped off with Hayami Saori's fantastic voice, and it sounds exactly like something you'd find in a huge, dramatic and captivating musical play.

MASTER 005 - Jougasaki Rika
Dokidoki Rhythm: Dare I call it bubblegum rock? It's really cutesy but driven with a powerful guitar and rock rhythm, so I'm kind of stuck deciding on one genre. Either way, this one's just good fun in general, but the key changes felt a little awkward to me. It goes from a kind of minor progression into a quiet state, then returns in an insanely happy tone. For me, the pacing in the whole thing feels somewhat odd, but I definitely can't say it's a bad song.

But yeah, check that out! Great fun.
Oh ho? Thanks for the reviews.... Hmm. Lotsa folks are making a fuss about the Cinderella branch of iM@S lately. Maybe I will give them a try/listen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
Never though iM@S fans would be this hardcore when it comes to buying merchandise:

Dedicated hobbyists to be sure!
Old 2012-04-19, 23:01   Link #3095
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:

Vol. 6 looks very nice.
Wow, a collection that size needs some effort and probably a lot of money to acquire.
Old 2012-04-20, 00:20   Link #3096
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:

Vol. 6 looks very nice.
Well... I wouldn't underestimate the fandom of some people - not by a minute.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 00:24   Link #3097
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:

Vol. 6 looks very nice.
Geez, I see where all of the G4U sales are coming from.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 00:36   Link #3098
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:

Vol. 6 looks very nice.
i still think this is more hardcore
Spoiler for Haruka army:
Old 2012-04-20, 09:17   Link #3099
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
i still think this is more hardcore
Spoiler for Haruka army:
Ah yes, whoever can forget the Tribble subspecies Harukasan.
Old 2012-04-20, 13:44   Link #3100
Julio C
Bury My Shell

I remember that picture, man that is just insane. It must have cost a fortune to get them all.

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s