AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-30, 00:31   Link #21081
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Wait when vail said he loved a woman's butt didnt he say if he was forced to chose then it would be the butt.
Yeah he did say if forced. Vali to me is an interesting character, he shows no interest in anything but fighting, even if someone is a battle freak they generally have some kind of other interest that motivates them to fight, he doesn't. However he also seems to have a level of honour and will allow and even help someone get stronger just so he can fight them when they reach his level (i'm talking about Ise here). He not only is delaying their fight, but in their first fight he tells him he'll kill his parents probably to get a rouse out of him and increase his strength even if only a little. When they meet again in v6, he helped Ise recover from Juggernaut probably knowing that if Ise returned he would be stronger for their fight, prior to that he advised Ise about Diodora being stronger than he should be and warning him not to let his guard down. In v7 he fought with Ise probably not just because he couldn't beat Loki himself but to give Ise a glimpse of his full power so Ise would be able to gauge the difference in power and estimate how to train to match eventually.
Old 2012-03-30, 00:53   Link #21082
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Wait when vail said he loved a woman's butt didnt he say if he was forced to chose then it would be the butt.
odin pointed out parts of ross's body and told him to chose...

lololol... im honestly suprised ross just sat there and allowed odin to poke at her.

But yeah, he did say if forced to chose it would be the ass...

And why am i hearing Sir Mix A Lot in the background as we talk about Vali?
Old 2012-03-30, 01:24   Link #21083
Soji

Gene098 @ Is not this the second time that you ask something about Asia and Akeno ,if they become king and gain their servant that they will fall for them. Honestly i dont even know how you can think this after vol 10 and the other vol.Like I say ,I see the gilrs (Rias and the other main 3 at leat's) that they are to the point ,that live without Ise or fall for another one it's impossible. Hell,Like I say ,i'm sure that if Ise don't come back(and he will be back this vol (12) to save the underworld) they or will stay without boyfriend until they die die of old age (until the end of their devil lifespan) or they kill themself to being with ise into the death (the whole*togheter into the die*).

Anyway there is no way that Ise can't become Rias pawn again(even if I do raise the question)I mean he being is pawn is something really important for Him and for the story itself.So ,i dont think the author would be soo stupid to take away a part that made Ise himself.

About Vali ,I have to agree with dragonroots ...even so,to not have interest in other thing but fight O_O(from what we know) and chose a part of the woman body just because he was force to do so .
Old 2012-03-30, 01:37   Link #21084
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
That totaaly reminds me of "Tomoyo After".......... That was really sad.

Oh yeah. We know that volume 12 will continue from where volume 11 ended. But we do not know how long the battle will last for(How many days) and how many invasion will occur if they prevent the first invasion by monsters and CB. But if there was an interval, the main question is "Will the girls go back to Ise's house?". And if they do how will they tell his parents.

But if volume 12 is one long battle, then it means that Ise might come back on the same day that he "died" lol.

Man I really cant wait to read volume 12.
Old 2012-03-30, 01:41   Link #21085
Velial

Well if i recall right from preview of Vol 12. Cao Cao has a goal.To see destruction of Underworld.
That how i read and understand.

n0m@n @ When Vol 12 was up.You need even wait 4 or 5 days when it come for you?

Last edited by Velial; 2012-03-30 at 01:56.
Old 2012-03-30, 01:41   Link #21086
zztr!ng
Unknown Specie In DxD

I'm So Excited Of Volume 12s Release I've been dreaming a lot what would volume 12 be..
Old 2012-03-30, 01:41   Link #21087
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
About Vali ,I have to agree with dragonroots ...even so,to not have interest in other thing but fight O_O(from what we know) and chose a part of the woman body just because he was force to do so .
There is also the matter of maybe Vali just hasn't found anything else that interests him, i'm wondering if he ever found a woman that was just as battle crazy as him and had strength to rival his to boot, he may develop an interest in her beyond simple fighting.

@DaOnlyOne you're not the only one, i've been having dreams about it for about a month now, had a few very vivid ones that i remember almost perfectly, some on the aftermath of the Hades fight, others about the Hades fight, either way they are all very entertaining dreams and it is something i look forward to when i go to sleep. One had me actually playing as Ise and was one of those "you control everything" dreams, that one I had SOOOO much fun in, didn't want it to end... Then my dog barked at the mailman.
Old 2012-03-30, 01:43   Link #21088
zztr!ng
Unknown Specie In DxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
There is also the matter of maybe Vali just hasn't found anything else that interests him, i'm wondering if he ever found a woman that was just as battle crazy as him and had strength to rival his to boot, he may develop an interest in her beyond simple fighting.
Im thinking of Rossweisse for his girlfriend dunno why..
Old 2012-03-30, 01:48   Link #21089
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Soji
That totaaly reminds me of "Tomoyo After".......... That was really sad.

Oh yeah. We know that volume 12 will continue from where volume 11 ended. But we do not know how long the battle will last for(How many days) and how many invasion will occur if they prevent the first invasion by monsters and CB. But if there was an interval, the main question is "Will the girls go back to Ise's house?". And if they do how will they tell his parents.

But if volume 12 is one long battle, then it means that Ise might come back on the same day that he "died" lol.

Man I really cant wait to read volume 12.
Now that you mention it I remember about that one, i read about that one somewhere (but I dont remember if was only summary or something more). But i understand why you say this.
About vol 12.My bet is one long battle and him back the same day. I dont think the author will put the more than one day battle and them back to Ise house. I mean ,i dont see him do this kind of thing.Plus ,i really cant see the girls go back before the whole mess is really solve. I get the feeling that all this will be play in one day.
Old 2012-03-30, 01:53   Link #21090
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaOnlyOne View Post
Im thinking of Rossweisse for his girlfriend dunno why..
Yeah i think that is weird (sorry my personal opinion nothing against you). Ross just doesn't fit the profile i just said (strong as him and crazy battle-freak).
Old 2012-03-30, 01:53   Link #21091
n0m@n
C-Z

@Velial
Since it's coming in EMS it will arrive in my house between 4 to 7 days. Untill then I want to finish translating volume 10 and 11. Then the only volumes left to translate will be 8,9 and 12 since I'm leaving volume 4 to 7 to other translators.

@Soji
I'm not an S but I actually want to see the girls broken hearts. We know that Ise will be back so seeing how they react before and after his return is a must see. I'm more concerned about their reaction than Hades lol.
Old 2012-03-30, 01:53   Link #21092
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Anyway there is no way that Ise can't become Rias pawn again(even if I do raise the question)I mean he being is pawn is something really important for Him and for the story itself.So ,i dont think the author would be soo stupid to take away a part that made Ise himself.
The biggest issue is whether Ise will fit with just 8 pawn pieces again. his SG was worth 7-8 pawns in the beginning and he was likely worth 0-1 at best. His personal value has likely skyrocketed since then. They'll likely need a mutated pawn.
Old 2012-03-30, 02:07   Link #21093
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The biggest issue is whether Ise will fit with just 8 pawn pieces again. his SG was worth 7-8 pawns in the beginning and he was likely worth 0-1 at best. His personal value has likely skyrocketed since then. They'll likely need a mutated pawn.
More like 7 regular pawns and a mutated pawn. Also, one thing i'm curious about, is there a team in the underworld that has only mutated pieces, or someone who is trying to do this. Finding people with unused mutated pieces and then performing tasks for them in order to receive said mutated piece. Now that would be an impressive team.
Old 2012-03-30, 02:16   Link #21094
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@Soji
I'm not an S but I actually want to see the girls broken hearts. We know that Ise will be back so seeing how they react before and after his return is a must see. I'm more concerned about their reaction than Hades lol.
I understand this.And I agree with you.I mean,i not an S and I know will be really sad and heartbroken to see this. But we need to see their reaction,their feeling,their though about this.That's something we need after what is just happen. To build up even more Ise epic come back and the girls reaction when this happen.You know what would fit this situation?If the author show us one by pne the main(maybe someone else as well) of the girls. And maybe start with Koneko or Asia then go to Akeno and lastly Rias ...where we see their full feeling and thought (like Rias in vol 2 maybe)from they POV during all the battle and when we come to Rias with maybe all the hope lose and maybe Rias say that line in the preview(really i dont know why,but I really feel that line will be use this way)
For a devil like myself, it only lasted for 6 months. But……

Now it’s like a dream which I can’t forget.

Right?

Ise………

Or a line similar at this,maybe she will say this when she almost killed (like I say some thime ago).
And when Rias open her eyes .....she find herself held in Ise arms. while he is in his most powerful and beautiful form ...the CCQ(maybe the 8 pawn are back for some reason? or he can use that form even without the pawn.).And maybe like that we get a Pic for this form while Ise held Rias in his arm.
Sigh......then again,i dont really think the author will do this...but would be so nice/epic.

Or he can go we the route ,he come and save one by one? After we see their POV.? but ,honestly I find this even more unlike to happen. I mean would be too much for ise do so much figth and then hades.
Old 2012-03-30, 02:24   Link #21095
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
More like 7 regular pawns and a mutated pawn. Also, one thing i'm curious about, is there a team in the underworld that has only mutated pieces, or someone who is trying to do this. Finding people with unused mutated pieces and then performing tasks for them in order to receive said mutated piece. Now that would be an impressive team.
only 1 would be needed. Don't they fit any value?

I'm betting ise will be like that. Kuroka is a possibility for his future teams. Zenovia stated she was only worth 1 knights because of her personal value being low so if she trained she would be worth more. Depending on how Asia's sacred gear grows i can see her possibly being worth more. Then again i can possibly see her becoming Ise's queen (if it's not Ophis) as she grows (only if pieces can be switched since we know they can't be mixed. Even then who knows if it will change with 2 different sets used).

funny thought i had about Ise's future team. Rather than the girls fighting over them. I think they might go out of their way to give them to legendary beasts and stuff like that similar to Sirzechs team. I could just see Ise's horror as his dream goes up in smoke and he's stuck with beasts rather than a full set of women.
Old 2012-03-30, 02:33   Link #21096
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@cyberdemon Beasts and no Breasts, ouch that might annoy him. Though he has Rias and Akeno's very bountiful breasts, for Ise, he is always on the look out for a good set of breasts.
Old 2012-03-30, 02:40   Link #21097
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
Yeah seeing their scene one by one is good. But I wonder who will be the main girl this time. Even though it was Rias in volume 10, I don't mind her being in the spotlight again. Actually I want her to be in the spotlight.

Volume 1: Introduction plot but Asia was the girl of the volume.
Volume 2: Rias
Volume 3: Even though he's not a girl, it was Kiba's volume.
Volume 4: Gasper
Volume 5: Koneko
Volume 6: Asia. Zenovia also had her small spotlight.
Volume 7: Akeno
Volume 8: SS but last chapter is about Rias.
Volume 9: None, but introduces Kunou. Some people in Japan says its Rossweisse volume.
Volume 10: Rias
Volume 11: Koneko(Stated in Vol.10 afterword). But also and mainly concentrates on Ophis.
Volume 12: ????(Personally want Rias or other girls who hasnt gotten any spotlight to shine).

But Asia sure does get the early tickets of being the main girl of the volume. So there will be a high chance that it will be Akeno's focus in volume 14. But I also want Zenovia and Rossweisse volume after that. Oh maybe if we are super lucky we can get Azazel volume which I'm hoping for lol.
Old 2012-03-30, 02:52   Link #21098
Soji

n0m@n @ Yeah.I think would really fit something like this. Show us one by one the girls POV(In one long battle).And then when RIas finish ..Ise come back.
And I'm still hope in the scene that I say(Ise+held her in his arm+ Blast away with the Cardinal canon ..who dare hurt her and the other girls lol).

About the cover....let's see how this can by play.
Ise + Ophis
Ise+ RIas
Ise CCQ
Ise CCQ+ one of the girls(RIas or ophis).
Ise+the girls(main 4)
Main 4 Girls cover
Ise new look + ddraig(maybe chibi mode lol)
Ise new look + ophis
Honestly ,for some reason when I try to think about the cover ,these are the option that come to my mind.
Old 2012-03-30, 03:23   Link #21099
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Just read the updated Life3 of vol4. I had hoped for more content on the guys' talk and how Kiba was also lecherous but I'm kind of disappointed that it was only mentioned in passing.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
Old 2012-03-30, 03:38   Link #21100
n0m@n
C-Z

@Soji
If we think about past book covers and break them up into groups...
ARC 1:
-Volume 1:Rias,Ise, Asia
-Volume 2:Rias, Ise

ARC 2:
-Volume 3:Asia
-Volume 4:Akeno
-Volume 5:Koneko
-Volume 6:Zenovia

ARC 3:
-Volume 7:Irina
-Volume 9:Rossweisse
-Volume 10:Rias
-Volume 11:Ophis
-Volume 12:????

SS:
-Volume 8:Rias, Asia

So it seems like there is a high chance that Volume 12 will be a single character cover. But there is still a little chance that it would feature more than one character.

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural