AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-08-14, 21:01   Link #81
rxrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
How many positions the cards play? Are they only for attack/defense? Or they're support cards as well(magic, trap, field, event, etc...)?

So far the game seems to cover just three "types" of cards with Belka, Mid-childa and Industry.
5 cards can be used, 1 ace, two fowards and two backs. You are right that they are three styles only for now and there are many combinations. One is where you go full attack where Precia is great to use as an ace. For defence, Yuri is wonderful for an Industry theme team and for HP, it seems Trinity Diarche is wonderful.

Many other styles, but the game is more than just high numbers. You need to factor in the ace bonus as well.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 21:02   Link #82
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I guess so, basically the team up of the PSP exclusive characters (The Materials, the Florian Sisters and Yuri Evelwin all under the wing of a now-living Grantz Florian). Given that Grantz is a professor and the sisters Kyrie and Amitie were androids in the games i think that was one of the reasons of their theme being "Industry".

EDIT: That means character cards can be used in any postion? Guess that would make those like character cards in Weiss Schwarz where it can be used at different spots and acquire different functions and effects depending on the role they're playing.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-14, 21:12   Link #83
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Intriguing... Now, is there an english translation of the game?
Old 2013-08-14, 21:12   Link #84
rxrx

Quote:
I guess so, basically the team up of the PSP exclusive characters (The Materials, the Florian Sisters and Yuri Evelwin all under the wing of a now-living Grantz Florian). Given that Grantz is a professor and the sisters Kyrie and Amitie were androids in the games i think that was one of the reasons of their theme being "Industry".

EDIT: That means character cards can be used in any postion? Guess that would make those like character cards in Weiss Schwarz where it can be used at different spots and acquire different functions and effects depending on the role they're playing.
That's right. However, its' more simple than Weiss Schwarz as the ace bonus is quite direct and easy to understand. It's the battle skill that is troublesome as some provide additional damage base on Attack or Defense stat that you have while some increase your stats or reduce you enemies. Kinda of fun if you asked me.

It seems that the Industry will be having their event this month where Diarche, Stern and Revi need to complete their school project. The sisters, Yuri and MC will join them as assistants so I'll update if there is anything interesting.
Old 2013-08-14, 21:42   Link #85
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

So the game have real time scheduled special events?

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-08-14, 21:49   Link #86
rxrx

Quote:
So the game have real time scheduled special events?
Yep. The event for Yagami bookshop is the MC helping out to get old books for the store to sell while the event for T&H is to act as a guardian for the girls as they tour around Brave Duel shops to improve their skills. This month is the MC helping out with Diarche and gang's school project.

Interetsing to see how different Diarche is here as compared to the game. In the game, she is King in title but required Stern to do the thinking and the leading. Whereas in the Innoncet Universe, not only can she lead, but she can think as well and push the rest gently to work towards their goal. Add in the fact that she cooks well and care for the family, she is really wife material.

Isn't it sad Hayate? Where your characteristics have been absorbed by Diarche and only the racoon portion is emplified?
Old 2013-08-14, 22:01   Link #87
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

At least Hayate seems to get a bit less douchey as the story progresses xDU

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-08-14, 22:16   Link #88
rxrx

Quote:
At least Hayate seems to get a bit less douchey as the story progresses xDU
I dunno. In the original timeline she seems to fail as a commander while in the Innocent universe she seems to be a teasing sister in the family.

Despite being replicas, Stern and Revi differs a lot from Nanoha and Fate while Diarche seems like a sponge and filter which absorbs her positive qualities while filtering off her bad ones. The only thing Diarche has in the Innocent game which can be said as negative is her speech pattern... which she can and will drop it if necessary.

Poor Hayate. I used to like you in A's.
Old 2013-08-14, 22:25   Link #89
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Hayate do fails hard as a Commander but at least kept her endearing character traits (at least until FORCE that is xDU). Innocent Hayate seems to be more closer to the popular fanfic Hayate stereotype of her being an over teasing near-molester level trickster.

I also miss A's Hayate T-T

As a positive consequence innocent Signum seems to have a lot more of an actual personality than main timeline Signum, sure, she's cool and all but have very little to her personality aside of being a stoic fighter with a hidden soft side. Her innocent counterpart seems to be more open and less ...uhm... stubbornly prideful.

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-08-14, 22:34   Link #90
rxrx

Quote:
Hayate do fails hard as a Commander but at least kept her endearing character traits (at least until FORCE that is xDU). Innocent Hayate seems to be more closer to the popular fanfic Hayate stereotype of her being an over teasing near-molester level trickster.

I also miss A's Hayate T-T

As a positive consequence innocent Signum seems to have a lot more of an actual personality than main timeline Signum, sure, she's cool and all but have very little to her personality aside of being a stoic fighter with a hidden soft side. Her innocent counterpart seems to be more open and less ...uhm... stubbornly prideful.
I agree. I guess that's why I took a liking to Innocent's Diarche. As for Signum, she is much more open like you say with her emotions. She cares for the Yagami family and is not shy to speak about it. Other than that, she is not akward with people as kids love and respect her. Guess this is what you get for being a normal Univeristy Student and a kendo teacher.

An interesting part is her thoughts of her future career. She dream was to be a cop in the past, by now is having second thoughts due to the possibility of being posted far away from home and she is quite against it. Right now, she is thinking of working as a PE teacher or a Kendo teacher in the future.

Yep. The MC is friendly enough for her to confine these matters.
Old 2013-08-14, 22:41   Link #91
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Seems i was right in my assumption Signum will be respectfully buddy-like with the MC xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-08-14, 22:48   Link #92
rxrx

Quote:
Seems i was right in my assumption Signum will be respectfully buddy-like with the MC xD
More or less. The MC do gain the respect of the whole family for eating Shamal's food without blinking an eye or showing disgust. He even asked for second helpings.

Of course, that has more to do with Innocent Shamal's food tasting more like medicine than food. It taste and acts like medicine where the family agreed that it is super effective when they are ill.

The funny thing is that in the later interactions with the Yagami family, both the Mc and the family treat each other as family members, welcoming and sending each other off with the Japanese family greetings.
Old 2013-08-14, 23:07   Link #93
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

LOL

Kinda reminds me of a character from Super Robot Wars who used to make a beverage of terrible taste (it even knocked out Lamia Loveless who is an android xDU) ...but is also a powerful healing potion. Maybe it's a reference xD

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-08-14, 23:14   Link #94
rxrx

Quote:
LOL

Kinda reminds me of a character from Super Robot Wars who used to make a beverage of terrible taste (it even knocked out Lamia Loveless who is an android xDU) ...but is also a powerful healing potion. Maybe it's a reference xD
Kuzuha, yeah that lady. Still getting used to a real kid Vita though. The MC taught her how to ride the bicycle so that she can go around town with ease.
Old 2013-08-14, 23:30   Link #95
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

"MC teaching Vita how to ride a bicycle"

NNNNGGGHHH... m-my heart >_<!

By the way, i know i'll cringe upon hearing the answer but ...what are the requirements of the mobile in order to download and play the game o_O?

~The ASFB~
Old 2013-08-14, 23:53   Link #96
rxrx

Quote:
"MC teaching Vita how to ride a bicycle"

NNNNGGGHHH... m-my heart >_<!

By the way, i know i'll cringe upon hearing the answer but ...what are the requirements of the mobile in order to download and play the game o_O?
I'm playing on the PC so I'm sorry I cannot help you one the mobile.
Old 2013-08-15, 00:34   Link #97
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
I'm playing on the PC so I'm sorry I cannot help you one the mobile.
How do you play on the PC? I clicked on the link that says PC... and nothing happens.
Old 2013-08-15, 16:11   Link #98
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Ah that, it's supposed to be a mobile game. On the browser.
Old 2013-08-15, 22:58   Link #99
rxrx

Good news people. We finally have a SR+ card for the male crew, featuring Zafira from the Yagami family!
Old 2013-08-15, 23:39   Link #100
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Good news people. We finally have a SR+ card for the male crew, featuring Zafira from the Yagami family!
XD that's good news?