Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-29, 06:49   Link #61
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Wow

Read the 3 chapters over the last few days and I find this very interesting. Its unique that we get to see some evil direction story. Finally a MC whos "legitly" fed up with humans and wants to build his own dungeon of nasties. I guess it might help that I been playing Dungeons 2 over the last 2 weeks, so maybe I've been in the mood of evil dungeons

I know theres probably lots of SJW's who are against this kinda thing like its something toxic. But for me, I am really interested how this story goes. Not many of these around that I know of. Hes willing to kill anyone without mercy that stands against him. Feels unique.

Really interested in how hes going to turn this goodie goodie hero, into a fallen hero who will defend his dungeon. Something like a chaotic wraithful (maybe twisted?) holy avenger would be nice ^_~. Hopefully in chapter 4, we get to see the results O_O

But theres been one thing bugging me.. They keep calling him a Maou. But he's not a Maou, hes a dark wizard like he calls himself. Two different things entirely. Still both can be powerful. He has to be a demon to be a Maou.
I believe in the context of the story the Maou is one who rules over demons. I think Maou literally means the king of demons. In this context a squirrel could be the Maou as long as he could rule over the demons and make them obey. The stories title means How to become the Maou so I guess he's working his way up to becoming one. Which I believe makes for a very interesting evolution of a character.

I think the hero will continue doing what she thinks is right, serving Aur. She will just be dispensing justice to those who oppose him. I guess he just altered the view point of her justice to align with him instead of trying to control her directly because that would be too dangerous. I don't know why I keep imagining her with a t-shirt with a skull on it saying, "The guilty will be punished." in a cutesy voice.... Sorry I shouldn't have gone there >_<

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 08:16   Link #62
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm sorry this riddle is too hard for me please tell me the meaning oh great sphinx
I just watched the otensible hero manipulate a genuinely good person into becoming his minion/sex pet by a combination of manipulating others into what is basically group suicide and mind control (and, you know, magically enhanced rape).

And I don't care, because the way it was presented kept me from taking any of that as really bad. I feel like I got manipulated myself. Aur's breaking the damn fourth wall here.
Old 2015-05-29, 08:39   Link #63
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I just watched the otensible hero manipulate a genuinely good person into becoming his minion/sex pet by a combination of manipulating others into what is basically group suicide and mind control (and, you know, magically enhanced rape).

And I don't care, because the way it was presented kept me from taking any of that as really bad. I feel like I got manipulated myself. Aur's breaking the damn fourth wall here.
i had the same feeling it's dark but not dark dark

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 08:41   Link #64
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post

Hah that's a very good point. I didn't think about this but it's like we're being manipulated into accepting tragic events as normal or amusing due to the presentation. I guess many of us, including myself, are not so different from the hero this time around.

Old 2015-05-29, 09:39   Link #65
dmaxzero

This manga is really interesting. Hopefully the author wont compromise the theme at some point.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 13:05   Link #66
Avaricia
My Lord

Just enjoy the ride. No need to hate it just because self inserting is impossible
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 17:58   Link #67
MT-G

Chapter 4 raw is out on Niconico

Spoiler for two new harem members, lewd loli:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
Just enjoy the ride. No need to hate it just because self inserting is impossible
is that a challenge? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MT-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 19:35   Link #68
RaymondSageClark
Banned

This manga make me diamonds sometimes, but ch4 was a little bit creepy at the start. Anyway did you guys know where I can found tl of this because I just have the raws.

Spoiler for Creepy:
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 19:38   Link #69
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
This manga make me diamonds sometimes, but ch4 was a little bit creepy at the start. Anyway did you guys know where I can found tl of this because I just have the raws.

Spoiler for Creepy:
that gave me the creeps

Old 2015-05-29, 20:16   Link #70
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
that gave me the creeps
Well atleast he fixed her into this
Spoiler for Dstat: muh:
Old 2015-05-29, 21:10   Link #71
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Much better much prettier.

Old 2015-05-30, 00:26   Link #72
haseo0408

Quote:
Well thatīs a very good reason for the girl to join Aurīs side but what kind of monter does that to a girlīs face?.

By the way, a question to those who read the web novel or know some spoilers, what other girls join Aurīs harem? There must be an elf there somewhere and a wizard, you canīt have high fantasy without those two elements.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 00:56   Link #73
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Well thatīs a very good reason for the girl to join Aurīs side but what kind of monter does that to a girlīs face?.

By the way, a question to those who read the web novel or know some spoilers, what other girls join Aurīs harem? There must be an elf there somewhere and a wizard, you canīt have high fantasy without those two elements.
I think in a previous spoiler back on page 2 or something he

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Old 2015-05-30, 05:06   Link #74
aurel1

rapemans scan already translate 3 chapter~
Old 2015-05-30, 09:40   Link #75
MT-G

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post

Someone has already posted that.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...0&postcount=14

Spoiler for Aur's harem, with lovey dovey broken hero:
MT-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 13:36   Link #76
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Just started reading this today(thanks TC!). Really interesting =03! I love the way that even if MC's so powerful he can wipe non-powerful civilians in a single swoop, he still calculates and plans carefully so his plans can bare fruit.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 14:46   Link #77
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Here's the official website of the series which also includes future characters that have yet to appear.
Old 2015-05-30, 15:06   Link #78
J4n1

Dark Fantasy & Harlem Roman opening here!

Got to love Google Translate.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-30, 16:33   Link #79
RaymondSageClark
Banned

The MC is a lucky bastard, seriously all those girls just for him.
Old 2015-05-30, 17:57   Link #80
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
The MC is a lucky bastard, seriously all those girls just for him.
Yes but it took 70 years of hard work and effort to gain the power and some down right tedious planning to NTR or manipulate them into becoming his women. With that much effort he really does deserve some type of reward.

Tags
dark comedy, dark fantasy, harem, mature content, scumbag lead, sex, smart male lead, succubus, true harem, villain protagonist