AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-25, 14:45   Link #241
Terminator98
Archangelic Demon Vampire
*Author

Thanks for the info. Then for the elements type... I'd guess:

Kyousuke - Blood (DUH)
Gabriel - Divine

Quote:
I heard drinking the blood of virgins work too
Dracula's excuse for still being alive in the current HnA world from what I've guessed... unless a novel reader could point out to me that there's something else.

My main idea here is that Kyousuke's after Dracula's way of not being dependent on blood for surviving (if that is in fact the case for the HnA Dracula). I had the idea that Dracula was different from the remaining vamps because he had "evolved" a lot more compared to the more old-school vampire that Kyousuke is.

(Aria and Kinji dispatching Dracs would also have an incidence on my fan-fic... so info plz?)

On a side note... any idea with which other OC here my own characters would have success interacting with? As I said, I'm currently writing their arrival in class. I guess that Meister's "Recurrent Characters From Other Classes" could simply be... another class. So yeah, that leaves a lot of chars for my own OCs to interact with... hmm... 9 Girls and 7 Boys... Now I need a teacher. Oh wait, we have Hanzo. Perfect.
Old 2011-05-25, 17:50   Link #242
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
What I meant is that Serbs are usually stereotyped as snipers, of the villainous kind.
Really? Well, duly noted I guess...

Quote:
I have stuck to the power type and the rank. Being clueless beyond that. I have also no idea of what kind of supernatural phenomena SSR are dealing with. Is it Ga-Rei Zero? X-Files? Supernatural? Or something even more outlandish?
Hmmm... Going back to the description, they don't strictly deal with supernatural phenomena, the SSR is simply a place to train Butei with supernatural abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post

(Aria and Kinji dispatching Dracs would also have an incidence on my fan-fic... so info plz?)
Errrr... What do you want to know? Dracula in Ariaverse has four weak spots, those points are responsible for his regeneration. You have to hit those points simultaneously to defeat him. They didn't kill him, but he's under arrest.

Quote:
On a side note... any idea with which other OC here my own characters would have success interacting with?
Depends... How does your girl respond when she's accidentally seen naked or in various stages of undress?

In fact, this should be a question everyone should consider; the Ariaverse is a place where these kinds of things are bound to happen !
Old 2011-05-25, 22:16   Link #243
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Errrr... What do you want to know? Dracula in Ariaverse has four weak spots, those points are responsible for his regeneration. You have to hit those points simultaneously to defeat him. They didn't kill him, but he's under arrest.
Interesting. Any idea of when that happens in the storyline (around which novel)?
So he has four weak spots that are responsible for his regeneration... what are theses, and is there anything that explains how come he is a vampire/can live a long time? I've read also that he drinks blood from humans so that he may take their form, but is it mandatory for him to drink?

Quote:
Depends... How does your girl respond when she's accidentally seen naked or in various stages of undress?

In fact, this should be a question everyone should consider; the Ariaverse is a place where these kinds of things are bound to happen !
Now, if someone accidentally walks in on her while she is undressing or getting out of the shower, she will generally blush and try to hide away while covering herself in panic. She will act nicely with him afterwards if he seems to forget about that incident, but if he is indeed a perv, she will enter her very wrathful hidden tsundere mode.

She is easily embarrassed by anything that has a lot of sexual connotations behind it.

Subject to Gabe's good old pranks and sarcastic comments. He likes to make her think that she's a siscon.
Old 2011-05-25, 23:30   Link #244
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

You dont hav to wait long, hes in the 3rd arc after Shiraiyuki's story and probably the boss character of the season. Theres quite a bit of details on his power in the novel, but imusing my phone so i cant access it yet sorry But from my memories, those weak spots are like his vampire organs, if you only hit one, the rest will regenerate it, so youll have to hit all four at once.
Old 2011-05-26, 01:22   Link #245
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Volume 3, Chapter 5

Spoiler for stuff:
Old 2011-05-26, 03:59   Link #246
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Receiving from another dimension, here's Eri-chan!!

Elizabeth Alexander
“Crow”
Affiliation:
Butei - SSR - 20.
Voice: Ogame Asuka

Raised in an environment steeped in mysticism and the paranormal, Eri, as she is called by her friends, is the head investigator for paranormal events and psychic crimes. She is privvy of many practices of traditional witchcraft, like hiding one’s true identity so that her magic is protected. This fluffy witcher also collects samples from the scene, and any knowledged gleaned goes into deciphering and furthering the Liber AL vel Legis in her possession. Alexander is fond of fatty, greasy and/or sugary foods, and Eri if given the chance would eat nothing but pizza (yet not gain any weight). At other times, she has been seen drinking weird packet drinks (like Noggenfogger Elixir). Because of this archaic upbringing, Eri’s mannerisms have turned out completely puzzling; she would speak into thin air, explaining that as talking to her [Holy Guardian Angel]; at times Eri would explain that the [Holy Guardian Angel] is a part of her subconcious, and that she is from another plane of existence; when she’s planning/meditating/spacing out, Eri literally puts/wraps on a thinking ‘blanket’, explaining that to be a “focusing recepticle” for receiving extra-planar signals. [Holy Guardian Angel] can ‘manifest’ herself in a reflection of Eri. This being, while looking exactly like Elizabeth, takes on a darker, more serious personality topped off with a halo. Even as a reflection, she is perfectly capable of interacting with other people in normal reality. Eri devised a ritual that calls on [Holy Guardian Angel] to manifest a part of her power in reality involving sucking on the most sweetest-sourest gobstopper ever to exist, distracting her physical body while she focuses on her alternate self. Eri and the HGA then fuse and transform into a powerful telekinetic unit with black wings, Crow=AREXANDA. Eri is part of the “Nakamura Faction” because of her ongoing investigation of the unidentified blade in Alistair’s possession.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-05-26 at 09:34.
Old 2011-05-26, 05:47   Link #247
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Another attempt, this time focusing on another angle:

Paraplegic Butei: Pamela Anne Advantrice
Old 2011-05-26, 07:49   Link #248
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Now, if someone accidentally walks in on her while she is undressing or getting out of the shower, she will generally blush and try to hide away while covering herself in panic. She will act nicely with him afterwards if he seems to forget about that incident, but if he is indeed a perv, she will enter her very wrathful hidden tsundere mode.

She is easily embarrassed by anything that has a lot of sexual connotations behind it.

Subject to Gabe's good old pranks and sarcastic comments. He likes to make her think that she's a siscon.

You know, I'll bet if I ask that to every guy in here, 95% of the female OCs they create would probably have that same respond of 'shyly covering herself'... That's just not fun anymore

Quote:
Interesting. Any idea of when that happens in the storyline (around which novel)?
So he has four weak spots that are responsible for his regeneration... what are theses, and is there anything that explains how come he is a vampire/can live a long time? I've read also that he drinks blood from humans so that he may take their form, but is it mandatory for him to drink?
Pretty much what Tempy as posted/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Receiving from another dimension, here's Eri-chan!!

Elizabeth Alexander
“Crow”
Affiliation:
Butei - SSR - 20.
Voice: Ogame Asuka

Raised in an environment steeped in mysticism and the paranormal, Eri, as she is called by her friends, is the head investigator for paranormal events and psychic crimes. She is privvy of many practices of traditional witchcraft, like hiding one’s true identity so that her magic is protected. This fluffy witcher also collects samples from the scene, and any knowledged gleaned goes into deciphering and furthering the Liber AL vel Legis in her possession. Alexander is fond of fatty, greasy and/or sugary foods, and Eri if given the chance would eat nothing but pizza (yet not gain any weight). At other times, she has been seen drinking weird packet drinks (like Noggenfogger Elixir). Because of this archaic upbringing, Eri’s mannerisms have turned out completely puzzling; she would speak into thin air, explaining that as talking to a being named “Aiwass”; at times Eri would claim that Aiwass is her subconcious, and that she is from another plane of existence; when she’s planning/meditating/spacing out, Eri literally puts/wraps on a thinking ‘blanket’, explaining that to be a “focusing recepticle” for receiving extra-planar signals. Aiwass can ‘manifest’ herself in a reflection of Eri, taking on a darker, more serious personality topped off with a halo and interacting with other people in reality. Otherwise, by drawing a sigil on her tongue, Erio calls on Aiwass to fuse together and fight. She transforms into a powerful telekinetic unit with black wings, Crow=AREXANDA. Erio is part of the “Nakamura Faction” because of her ongoing investigation of the unidentified blade in Alistair’s possession.

Kha, don't use Aiwass, I've got a better suggestion for you.

Aiwass is Aleister Crowley's [Holy Guardian Angel], I can list out all the mumbo jumbo but essentially it's a part of his spiritual conscious that's separated from himself and is representative of one’s truest divine nature. In other words, In the system of Magick, the single most important goal is to consciously connect with one’s HGA, a process termed “Knowledge and Conversation.” By doing so, the magician becomes fully aware of his own True Will.

Eri's [Holy Guardian Angel] would be someone that looks almost like her and is unique to her.
Old 2011-05-26, 09:09   Link #249
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Kha, don't use Aiwass, I've got a better suggestion for you.

Aiwass is Aleister Crowley's [Holy Guardian Angel], I can list out all the mumbo jumbo but essentially it's a part of his spiritual conscious that's separated from himself and is representative of one’s truest divine nature. In other words, In the system of Magick, the single most important goal is to consciously connect with one’s HGA, a process termed “Knowledge and Conversation.” By doing so, the magician becomes fully aware of his own True Will.

Eri's [Holy Guardian Angel] would be someone that looks almost like her and is unique to her.
I was trying my best to describe that system then tuning the power level down. Eri's constant blanket divination and the fusion into Crow=AREXANDA was to represent the seeking and establishing of Conversation.

So pretty much the change I need to make is give Eri's HGA a proper name... I tried to look for other beings like Aiwass in what the Internet has gleaned with regards to the BotL, but I haven't been successful. That's why I opted to interpret it as Aiwass is the HGA of the bloodline to save me some trouble. If you could point me towards a similar name, that would be awesome.

...or I could just name her HGA after the concept, 'Madoka'.

Quote:
Because of this archaic upbringing, Eri’s mannerisms have turned out completely puzzling; she would speak into thin air, explaining that as talking to her [Holy Guardian Angel]; at times Eri would explain that the [Holy Guardian Angel] is a part of her subconcious, and that she is from another plane of existence; when she’s planning/meditating/spacing out, Eri literally puts/wraps on a thinking ‘blanket’, explaining that to be a “focusing recepticle” for receiving extra-planar signals. [Holy Guardian Angel] can ‘manifest’ herself in a reflection of Eri. This being, while looking exactly like Elizabeth, takes on a darker, more serious personality topped off with a halo. Even as a reflection, she is perfectly capable of interacting with other people in normal reality. Eri devised a ritual that calls on [Holy Guardian Angel] to manifest a part of her power in reality involving sucking on the most sweetest-sourest gobstopper ever to exist, distracting her physical body while she focuses on her alternate self. Eri and the HGA then fuse and transform into a powerful telekinetic unit with black wings, Crow=AREXANDA. Eri is part of the “Nakamura Faction” because of her ongoing investigation of the unidentified blade in Alistair’s possession.
Modified the above profile to include the new changes. I still don't have a proper name for the split being.

And Crow=AREXANDA is just terrible, I know...

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-05-26 at 09:36.
Old 2011-05-26, 09:55   Link #250
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I was trying my best to describe that system then tuning the power level down. Eri's constant blanket divination and the fusion into Crow=AREXANDA was to represent the seeking and establishing of Conversation.

So pretty much the change I need to make is give Eri's HGA a proper name... I tried to look for other beings like Aiwass in what the Internet has gleaned with regards to the BotL, but I haven't been successful. That's why I opted to interpret it as Aiwass is the HGA of the bloodline to save me some trouble. If you could point me towards a similar name, that would be awesome.

Wow, this turns out to be alot harder than I had originally thought; months ago when I was doing research I could have swore there were more materials on the Holy Guardian Angels... Even the names of other people's HGA

Simply put, just use any hebrew name/word, if you want to go the extra mile, you can pick a name/word that have a meaning in the Gematria, heck if you want, you could just pick the hebrew word for 'Crow', which is [Orev]. This same Hebrew word also means “evening,” “mixture,” and “pleasant.”
Old 2011-05-26, 10:08   Link #251
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Wow, this turns out to be alot harder than I had originally thought; months ago when I was doing research I could have swore there were more materials on the Holy Guardian Angels... Even the names of other people's HGA

Simply put, just use any hebrew name/word, if you want to go the extra mile, you can pick a name/word that have a meaning in the Gematria, heck if you want, you could just pick the hebrew word for 'Crow', which is [Orev]. This same Hebrew word also means “evening,” “mixture,” and “pleasant.”
Orev's just perfect.

I'll see what else does the Gematria have.

EDIT: I'll just take Orev because I can't make anything sound proper with the Gematria...

Also:

Isara: So if Eri-chan and Orev-san are the same person, then put two together... We can call you Eri-O!
Jim: She's not a cookie...
Old 2011-05-26, 11:53   Link #252
Terminator98
*Author

Quote:
You know, I'll bet if I ask that to every guy in here, 95% of the female OCs they create would probably have that same respond of 'shyly covering herself'... That's just not fun anymore
I usually either stick to chaste Mary Sues or high grade Tsunderes, and sometimes Yanderes to assortie my girl spread... also, I'm not that skillful at coming up with original girls, most of the time, it's just another mary sue.

Anyways... when you see a girl naked, there are usually 2 things that will possibly happen, either what I said earlier, or either hell is going to descend on the one that was lucky enough to see the forbidden beauty.

@Tempy: Thank you for the information. Gonna use it to redo my own Vamp's profile and perhaps do some adjustment.
Old 2011-05-26, 11:56   Link #253
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Isara: So if Eri-chan and Orev-san are the same person, then put two together... We can call you Eri-O!
Kanari : *blank look* Huh? Can she be eaten?
Ayari : *nosebleeds* Not that I mind if the eater is female.....
Kanari : Onee-chan.....you are having dirty thoughts again.

The pros and cons of Twin Phase.....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-26, 12:30   Link #254
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

Expect awkward silence from Kirsten, followed with towel or shirt toss over the face. Later, if she is together with the guy, she will say that "Pervert!" line.

Amélie will ask what kind of business the guy have here and will threaten to denounce him to the disciplinary comitee. Convincingly. If guy happened to be in Amélie's appartment for some reason, the maid will likely be poking the back with a pointy object.

Fio would likely tackle and possibly drag the target in the shower room or her room. Whatever happen may leave that someone in bliss or traumatized.

Sanae will blush furiously and hides behind the wall, in the closet or in the bathtube and while screaming "Don't look at me, I have nothing to show!"

Naoko will politely push the mofo out of the room.

Svetlana will do like Sanae, hide and yell. Guy should expect to be later stalked around the school ground and be shot with paint round or stun rounds. For about three days.

Erin will show off, in a "Feast your eyes and burn that image in your mind" way. Then she will calmly walk toward the guy and do one of her armlocks, that hurts, implying that this pain will be the price to pay. And later, she would use that incident as blackmail material, and find a way to make the poor lad one of her "minions" as she likes to say it.

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-05-26 at 13:35.
Old 2011-05-26, 18:02   Link #255
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Orev's just perfect.

I'll see what else does the Gematria have.

EDIT: I'll just take Orev because I can't make anything sound proper with the Gematria...
To be honest, nothing is suppose to sound proper with the Gematria...

Quote:
Also:

In the end, everything worked out heh

There's one more thing you should know...

Quote:
Aleister Crowley didn’t even bother making a stance. He moved his fingers, and slowly grabbed something that cannot be seen. Like a something from a mime’s movements, like a staff that doesn’t exist slowly being stretched out. No, more correctly speaking it’s something that does not exist in this dimension. With other stimulus like the aura and atmosphere that is not categorised, it gave the illusion of a silver staff.

The Blasting Rod (Staff of Striking/Cane of Impact).

This staff has a legend. An ancient legend that it obeyed the magician named Crowley, who is called the most evil, out of pure respect.
Quote:
Anyways... when you see a girl naked, there are usually 2 things that will possibly happen, either what I said earlier, or either hell is going to descend on the one that was lucky enough to see the forbidden beauty.
Not walking in a girl naked, I would have no idea

Maybe real life isn't as bad as we think...

Quote:
Expect awkward silence from Kirsten, followed with towel or shirt toss over the face. Later, if she is together with the guy, she will say that "Pervert!" line.
That's kinda cute actually...

Quote:
Sanae will blush furiously and hides behind the wall, in the closet or in the bathtube and while screaming "Don't look at me, I have nothing to show!"
Lol This one's my favorite.

Quote:
Svetlana will do like Sanae, hide and yell. Guy should expect to be later stalked around the school ground and be shot with paint round or stun rounds. For about three days.
Sigh, that's why I don't like to deal with sniper girls... Even if they're cute!
Old 2011-05-26, 19:04   Link #256
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Kanari : *blank look* Huh? Can she be eaten?
Ayari : *nosebleeds* Not that I mind if the eater is female.....
Kanari : Onee-chan.....you are having dirty thoughts again.

The pros and cons of Twin Phase.....
This reminds me of the times where Nemo suggests a girl repeat what she said in a suggestive manner.

Quote:
To be honest, nothing is suppose to sound proper with the Gematria...
Aiwass certainly did.

Quote:
In the end, everything worked out heh

There's one more thing you should know...
Oh yes I know. In fact...

Alistair: Mystery Blade
Manami: Blood Broadside
Crysanthe: Wind Fury
Isara: Plasma Lance
Merii: Shower Fatale
Erio: Blasting Rod
Seravee: Swallow Reversal
Adara: Dragon Slayer

That's what I thought would be used in a climax, if there is no choice but to glass a supernatural being.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-05-26 at 19:17.
Old 2011-05-27, 07:09   Link #257
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The X-Butei

Yandere Kanojo?

Crysanthe Spyridoula
“Calypso”
Affiliation:
SSR - 17
Voice: <needs suggestions>

It is said that trouble comes in twos. And indeed they do; Crysanthe from Greece is the only other Choutei ranked 17 in the school, surpassed only by Hotogi Shirayuki. In many ways, Crys and Shirayuki are similar; they are both in the Student Council Executive Committee; they do extremely well in exams; they were figures of mythical power to their peoples of origin; they both find themselves in the ‘childhood friend’ role; and they treat said childhood friend with the same amount of attention, concern and tender-loving care. After comparing notes, Jim and Kinji quickly realize that the twin typhoons may well be sharing notes... Except one thing: Crys is literally a typhoon. Like how her ancestor’s tears flooded the Nile, Crys’s sorrow, or jealousy, or any other negative emotion, brings torrent, thunder and lightning from the skies, or her own two hands. Anyone foolish (or unfortunate) to pick a fight with her will quickly find themselves battling the elements themselves. On normal days, Crys is calm, gentle, and completely dry. On these days, only when she feels down does a small storm cloud appear over her head and rain on her to comic effect. This good mood is as fickle as the weather, and can quickly degenerate into a Category 5 yanstorm complete with mini-Columnus overhead. Crys is initally part of the “Nakamura Faction” because of Jim’s involvement. Later, even as she holds on to her suspicions, Spyridoula accepts Alistair as a friend and officially joins the X-Butei.

~~~~~~

Man, this girl's creation process is as unstable as she is; none of my other ARIA OCs have received as many patches and hotfixes as Crys has. Even now, some parts are still in flux, even after I waited till I got more information about Adseard and Hotogi, and am still trawling novel translations for possible hooks and contravention. Even her voice actress kept changing, from Belldandy to BEATORICCHI to a certain light music band president to now I dunno!

I hope you guys can help me out here, both on the Choutei side and the voice-acting.
Old 2011-05-27, 12:57   Link #258
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
The three first of "my characters and the other OCs" batch.

I am sorry if I could not get all of them, some have posted and never come back, others tweak their plans every once in a while, etc...

You can go with the default, "Neutral, never meet each other." because it happens, or just make it up.

Kirsten Vikernes

Spoiler:

Preston Lee Whitworth
Spoiler:

Amelie D'Artagnan
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-06-23 at 04:49. Reason: adding William Wallace
Old 2011-05-27, 15:42   Link #259
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Name: Alicia Capone
Nationality: American-Italian
Butei Rank: A
Ancestor: Al Capone
Department: CVR
Bloodline Ability: Murderous Intent - Precision Kill
Weapon: Colt S.A.A mod .45 ACP, jeweled switchblade (belonging to her ancestor), silver-plated Tommy Gun (kept in school locker), BAR mod 7.62
Friends: Ayari/Kanari, Karla, Meikyo

Originally from the US, Alicia was an ordinary student from a Chicago middle school, where she got into a brush with the law by seriously injuring a group of local teens for trying to hit on her. As a result, her parents packed her up and sent her to Japan, enrolling her in the local Butei Academy in hopes of reining her behaviour in. However, that didn't change her personality, but her grades are above average and thus she was streamed into the Civetta class.

When Meikyo was streamed into CVR, she was unable to walk. As a result of her previous transgressions, she was often picked on by the students from other classes, no matter how the Civetta girls try to protect and help her. To make matters worse, NK has despatched agents to take her out. On one occasion, a couple of agents tried to take her out while she is out for her medical checkup, but failed and thus held hostages. Alicia then appeared and shot them out with her revolver. After that incident, they both became fast friends and she was assigned as a "protector" to the now more-vulnerable Meikyo.

Alicia is an extremely charming girl, however, her yangire personality makes her a figure of fear for her enemies. On another occasion, the car of the Tokyo mayor, who seeks to close down the Butei Academy as "it is a school of breeding violence", parked outside the school, while the mayor criticised the school for taking in Meikyo while passing by the class. Alicia then took her Thompson during lunch break and destroyed his car, which is parked near the school entrance, sparking an uproar in school. Though the nothing happened as EU and a number of prominent politicians (who hated the mayor) intervened, she was given a month of detention after school, which Meikyo visits her every day.

Alicia and Meikyo, despite being foreigners, developed a fledgling interest in the otaku culture of Japan. Alicia's dislike of the Tokyo mayor stemmed from the latter's constant censorship of "harmful material", thus making it hard for both of them to pursue her interests. Subsequently, she took an interest in airsoft weapons, and tried to get Reisen to modify an airsoft M1918 BAR into a real weapon, but was turned down as she did not have enough cash. She then vandalised his yacht with spray paint, and as revenge, Reisen fired teargas grenades into her dorm on a daily basis until Meikyo begged both sides to stop, partly because she living in the same room as Alicia too. Hence, Reisen modified the gun for her, and she agreed to pay him in instalments.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2011-06-06 at 21:38.
Old 2011-05-27, 18:14   Link #260
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Hmm...so...I got my hands on volume 1 of Hidan no Aria AA, and provided some new information (and characters) for the HnAverse.

So...we'll probably be using it, right?

*runs off with secret files*