AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-07, 10:58   Link #81
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonin.
Since the 1st time athrun tied her up on that island there were both stuck on.
Silly me for forgetting about that episode
Demon-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 02:13   Link #82
Atlarax

Quote:
Since the 1st time athrun tied her up and had his way with her on that island there were both stuck on.
Fixed nowed
Atlarax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 03:01   Link #83
Rhonin.
Gundam Freak

Damn musta missed that part.
Rhonin. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 08:51   Link #84
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Maby she just gets fed up takes all the advances battle ships arch angel style and joins Athruns faction. Maby thats why she standing infront of buffed up strike in the op.
I'd rather see her get a bigger part than Athrun's reinforcements. I somehow doubt Athrun's faction is going to be right either since Gilbert and "fake" Lacus seem to be a part of it. Besides way too early for anybody to have the right idea yet.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 18:54   Link #85
Rhonin.
Gundam Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuronord
I'd rather see her get a bigger part than Athrun's reinforcements. I somehow doubt Athrun's faction is going to be right either since Gilbert and "fake" Lacus seem to be a part of it. Besides way too early for anybody to have the right idea yet.
Well i just hope they don't off her to make Athrun go nuts that would piss me off.
Old 2004-12-08, 20:09   Link #86
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Well i just hope they don't off her to make Athrun go nuts that would piss me off.
Nah, she is too important for that. someone said there are gonna be some assassins trying to take out the real Lacus in episode 13 or so. MAYBE after those assassins attack and Kira stops them, he decides to grow some balls and head back out into the battlefield, hence saving minerva and having that duel with Shinn
Old 2004-12-10, 00:21   Link #87
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I'm personally in the camp that Cagalli isn't getting "stupider", but the situation around her is going out of control. It has nothing to do with Cagalli to begin with.

As for Chairman Durindall, it seems that he might be in on the entire war scheme and perhaps that's why he seems to trump Cagalli in conversations and the like.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Durindall was working with Blue Cosmos at this point. Or atleast he might be the head of a radical ZAFT group.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 01:12   Link #88
liujeffqi

Send a message via AIM to liujeffqi Send a message via MSN to liujeffqi
for now i don't think Cagalli is geting stupid....... i think she is just lack of exp.
liujeffqi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 10:27   Link #89
rixot

Its hard to get stupider when you're already stupid :P Seriously though, she's out of her element and indeed does lack experience.
rixot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-10, 14:17   Link #90
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I personally like her naivete on the nature of war. There's too many complacent and cynical characters in most Gundam series already. It's nice to see a hint of innocence with Cagalli. I'm thinking that's what the creators of Gundam Seed were going for.
Old 2004-12-10, 16:17   Link #91
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles
I personally like her naivete on the nature of war. There's too many complacent and cynical characters in most Gundam series already. It's nice to see a hint of innocence with Cagalli. I'm thinking that's what the creators of Gundam Seed were going for.

The problem is that she was a MS pilote,she killed people.Her father and her friends were killed.So she isn't innocent ,at least she shouldn't be.
Old 2004-12-11, 20:48   Link #92
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeusIrae
The problem is that she was a MS pilote,she killed people.Her father and her friends were killed.So she isn't innocent ,at least she shouldn't be.
I agree. It's just that she doesn't pretend cynicism unlike many Gundam characters do after major battles and such. In a way, she's sorta like Mu La Flaga without the stoic bravery.
Old 2004-12-11, 21:35   Link #93
LadyMadChan

Somehow I think Cagalli's pregnant and will show up with Athrun's child mid-way through the season. It would explain a lot of things wouldn't it?
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 12:15   Link #94
Demon-Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMadChan
Somehow I think Cagalli's pregnant and will show up with Athrun's child mid-way through the season. It would explain a lot of things wouldn't it?
unlikely. again this is not early 21st century when most girls end up pregnant from some asshole (in most cases) before they are even properly engadged to someone. (engadged doesn't necesarily have to be marriege)

Im just saying, anime girls are a little bit more conserved in this aspect.... which can be a good thing in most cases.
Old 2004-12-12, 22:05   Link #95
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
If I remember correctly, if Cagalli does turn up with Athrun's baby mid-way through the season, it would be a first in a Gundam series.

And of course, many irate conservative fans would start complaining about having babies outside wedlock and all that.

I wonder if they ever got any complaint letters after that Fllay / Kira thing back in SEED...

Last edited by pyu; 2004-12-13 at 05:52.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-12, 23:44   Link #96
Rhonin.
Gundam Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
If I remember correctly, Cagalli does turn up with Athrun's baby mid-way through the season, it would be a first in a Gundam series.

And of course, many irate conservative fans would start complaining about having babies outside wedlock and all that.

I wonder if they ever got any complaint letters after that Fllay / Kira thing back in SEED...
Heh if anything they got more complaints that people didn't get to see kira+flay together.
Old 2004-12-13, 15:05   Link #97
ryogax

Quote:
Heh if anything they got more complaints that people didn't get to see kira+flay together.
I actually like Flay better than Lacus!

Lacus is just too weird!!

:fingers:
ryogax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 17:19   Link #98
LadyMadChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
If I remember correctly, if Cagalli does turn up with Athrun's baby mid-way through the season, it would be a first in a Gundam series.

And that's why they had the ring scene, to show that they are committed to each other and at least intend to get married.
LadyMadChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 19:30   Link #99
MikeMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryogax
I actually like Flay better than Lacus!

Lacus is just too weird!!

:fingers:
id say flay is much wierder.... she kind of went phsycopathic didnt she?
MikeMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-13, 21:45   Link #100
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMania
id say flay is much wierder.... she kind of went phsycopathic didnt she?
I think it all depends on what your into. If you like the innocent-virginal-sweetheart type of girl, you'd like Lacus. If you like svelte-curvy-risque type, then you'd like Flay. If you like athletic-tomboyish-leather-and-whip type of girl then you'd like Cagalli. But yeah...all three of them are psycho. It's just that Flay's psychosomatic syndrome is just a little bit scarier than Lacus or Cagalli's.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote