AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-30, 04:03   Link #4281
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
only when both sister will reconcile under the tutelage of the demon king of the night can her wish be considered granted.
you made that sound heavenly
Old 2013-03-30, 04:44   Link #4282
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
you made that sound heavenly
Well, Kamito is the living avatar of a god....
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 07:14   Link #4283
whitecloud

what will be kamito wish this time..?

elemental lord must have put him his wish on ignore list after the last wish? after all thats why he lost his memory

for me its better if he ask something easier like, i want to be harem king of sacred maiden, im sure the elemental lord would grant it immediately...haha...rather than to put him on another ignore list
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 07:53   Link #4284
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
what will be kamito wish this time..?

elemental lord must have put him his wish on ignore list after the last wish? after all thats why he lost his memory

for me its better if he ask something easier like, i want to be harem king of sacred maiden, im sure the elemental lord would grant it immediately...haha...rather than to put him on another ignore list
well his wish this time will be for Est but will he be able to make a wish ?would they allow him to make a wish after what happened three years ago. are elemental lords that forgiving :?
Old 2013-03-30, 08:15   Link #4285
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
well his wish this time will be for Est but will he be able to make a wish ?would they allow him to make a wish after what happened three years ago. are elemental lords that forgiving :?
Personally I doubt that - especially after his recent half awakening, as the demon king - which, most likely will continue to be present, as some sort of super powered evil mode, to Kamito's usual powers - which seemed to receive a quite significant boost, considering his capability to duel wield Est and Restia, without any apparent difficulties.

After all, I believe that the fact that Kamito is the human manifestation of the dark elemental lord, should be something that the other Elemental Lord's will be aware of ... and if that's the case, they will probably look at him, as a threat to their regime, which they would probably try to eliminate in some way, rather then a normal human that they are willing to assist with their powers.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 10:17   Link #4286
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thanks for all your hardwork zzhk
Really appreciate it
Old 2013-03-30, 11:17   Link #4287
kaisis

I doubt anyone would be relying on those wishes, since they've been occasionally depicted as bad as FSN's Holy Grail
kaisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 11:50   Link #4288
Mokkori-kun
Disabled By Request

First of all thank you zzhk for all your work.Second can someone give me a brief summary of what happens on Chapter 4 - Date with a Dragon and Chapter 5 - The Night Before the Decisive Battle i would appreciated.
Mokkori-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 11:57   Link #4289
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokkori-kun View Post
First of all thank you zzhk for all your work.Second can someone give me a brief summary of what happens on Chapter 4 - Date with a Dragon and Chapter 5 - The Night Before the Decisive Battle i would appreciated.
zzhk is moving on his next project which is CubeXCursedxCurious, he will be in charge of volume 3. As for a summary for ch 4 or 5 of volume 8, that I do not have, I just have a sample of the translation of ch 4, here http://sakurahonyaku.wordpress.com/2...e-with-dragon/
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 18:45   Link #4290
ImperialFlameGod8190

well done reaper
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 19:54   Link #4291
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thanks zzhk for all your hard work and reaper for Zzhk's update I'm reading c3 as well so hoorah lol

Last edited by sapper; 2013-03-31 at 06:49.
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-30, 19:56   Link #4292
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Thanks zzhk for all your hard work and reaper for his update I'm reading c3 as well so hooray lol
???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? ????????????

..........Guys.......................I did not translate that, that blog was made by Mizuho, she done that translation. She deserve all the credit.
Old 2013-03-30, 19:59   Link #4293
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@reaper I wasn't talking about Mizuho's translation on v8 I was talking about what zzhk was going to do next lol
Old 2013-03-30, 20:06   Link #4294
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
@reaper I wasn't talking about Mizuho's translation on v8 I was talking about what zzhk was going to do next lol
Okay, misunderstanding cleared up. The last thing I want is to get on Mizuho bad side, hell has no fury like a woman scorned (probably using that saying in a wrong way, but it is something like that).
Old 2013-03-30, 20:42   Link #4295
backbone
Banned

Quote:
Thanks zzhk for all your hard work and reaper for his update I'm reading c3 as well so hooray lol
Your post still kinda misleading there. I suggest you to edit it before anyone else got the wrong idea
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 06:19   Link #4296
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Okay, misunderstanding cleared up. The last thing I want is to get on Mizuho bad side, hell has no fury like a woman scorned (probably using that saying in a wrong way, but it is something like that).
amusingly you are using it rather correct but don't worry as long as people are giving credit and not complaining there should be no problems
Old 2013-03-31, 10:15   Link #4297
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
amusingly you are using it rather correct but don't worry as long as people are giving credit and not complaining there should be no problems
There are multiple uses of that phrase I learnt a new meaning of it when I taken humanities this year. In the 1800s, the phrase was mostly used of when you rejected a woman's love for you, making her think she is unworthy. Mizuho and I don't have that relationship so that is why I was afraid that I was using it the wrong way. The first use of this phrase was from William Congreve's book, the Mourning Bride, 1697.

The way I was trying to use that phrase was the Modern definition where you done a wrong to a woman thus provoking her fury on you.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-03-31 at 17:08.
Old 2013-03-31, 15:46   Link #4298
ImperialFlameGod8190

Reaper don't justify the reason with me im saying you did it right and don't worry too much about it Mizuho shouldn't be mad as far as im concerned just give people credit who deserve it and it should work itself out
Old 2013-03-31, 18:03   Link #4299
Kioras

I have always been a bit curious to see how different the people who are reading the translations view the characters compared to the primary target audience, in japan.

On this board there are a vocal group of us, maybe a majority, who think of Rubia as an unredeemable villain, but yet in the popularity poll she is relatively highly rated.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-31, 18:08   Link #4300
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I have always been a bit curious to see how different the people who are reading the translations view the characters compared to the primary target audience, in japan.

On this board there are a vocal group of us, maybe a majority, who think of Rubia as an unredeemable villain, but yet in the popularity poll she is relatively highly rated.
Simply, I just want people to die. if it's Rubia sure, (too bad Claire couldn't die, now because she's the darkness queen....sighs)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap