AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-03-07, 13:54   Link #21
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Luffy noticing Nami?
No, please don't.
I don't want One Piece turning as the typical "main character- friendly girl" case in the Shonen. That's why I want Nami alone, Sanji alone, and Luffy even more alone. It would suck big time if he started dating Nami.
Chill VIcious, we aren't serious here, lol. We just playing around. Although I would like to see a funny scene where luffy is undressing and Nami walks in on him, and she see's his "bling bling". LOL, that would be funny, specially if luffy started strechting it all the way to Nami's ear. LOL
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 13:56   Link #22
Mildoe
Mildoe Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
nah...Nami is still waitin' to see if Luffy would ever notice her since Luffy kept on helping her out. Once she realize that Luffy only interested in her as a friend and his real interest is in Shanks then she will turn to Sanji. Well maybe Usopp since she always seem to team up or talk to him the most..well, off the scene most of the time. Hmmm...possiblility since Usopp does help her out and give her weapons to defend herself. But I guess Nami would be let down since Usopp already had someone waiting for him. Oh, wait a min, Nami kept on messing with Zoro. There are more scene of her with Zoro than with Sanji. Sorry to ruin anyone Sanji and Nami thingy. :P

Does that mean that Luffy is probs gay?
Mildoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 13:59   Link #23
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Chill VIcious, we aren't serious here, lol. We just playing around. Although I would like to see a funny scene where luffy is undressing and Nami walks in on him, and she see's his "bling bling". LOL, that would be funny, specially if luffy started strechting it all the way to Nami's ear. LOL
You are kidding, but some people are seriously talking that Nami and Luffy may be lovers at the end. And I think they won't, since One Piece is (fortunately) very different from the typical "main character - friend girl" case that appears in some Shonen and in pratically all Shoujo.

And no, that wouldn't be funny... it would rather be... weird
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 14:26   Link #24
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
she needs a samurai deeper kyo effect to occur- she needs him to have an extremely high bounty so if she ever actually hooks up with him and they get into a fight- she can trade him in for money
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 14:36   Link #25
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
You are kidding, but some people are seriously talking that Nami and Luffy may be lovers at the end. And I think they won't, since One Piece is (fortunately) very different from the typical "main character - friend girl" case that appears in some Shonen and in pratically all Shoujo.

And no, that wouldn't be funny... it would rather be... weird

Well, even if they are serious it's not gonna happen any ways . And I thought it was funny
Old 2004-03-07, 15:06   Link #26
Bun-kun
Liberal Screamer

Send a message via AIM to Bun-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Sanji is better off chasing every girl rather then sticking with one.
Clear and precise Dranz-sama, why should Sanji stay with one girl who use him all the time (actually I think he loves it when Nami use him). Go pimp daddy Sanji :-p
Bun-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 18:05   Link #27
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

considering how luffy is a romantic klutz they probably won't have any romance between the members (and what's up with your romance people? can't we have a show without any romance in it? ) anyways, I'm probably the only one who thinks they won't make a good couple. sanji will bone anything as long as it is a hottie
hunterx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 18:33   Link #28
scoopnokes
Bother-Bother

How did this get from Nami and Sanji to Nami and Luffy?
scoopnokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 18:57   Link #29
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoopnokes
How did this get from Nami and Sanji to Nami and Luffy?
because these ppl think Nami and Luffy is a bigger probability than Nami and Sanji.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 19:16   Link #30
Zacron-X
Star-born Hero

Send a message via AIM to Zacron-X Send a message via Yahoo to Zacron-X
I think Luffy and his hat have a higher probability than Luffy and anything else -.-;
Zacron-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 19:20   Link #31
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
because these ppl think Nami and Luffy is a bigger probability than Nami and Sanji.
Which i think it is, however i don't want to test that theory i prefer seeing no romance at all between the characters, perhaps maybe i wouldn't mind if it was in the last episode showing the future and they show Luffy with Nami in a HUGE palace with gold everywhere and with 10 cooks just for Luffy and then end the anime.
But i doubt that knowing that gang they will all probably stick together sailing the seas even after finding One Piece and all the people fearing the Straw hat crew, i mean when One Piece is over all of them will probably the best at what they do.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 20:39   Link #32
scoopnokes
Bother-Bother

EVERYBODY IS CRAZY IF THEY THINK LUFFY AND NAMI ARE GOOD TOGETHER THEN NAMI AND SANJI.. SANJI WOULD WIN EASY.
scoopnokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 20:43   Link #33
Akazukin Ookami
the red hood

I like seeing no romance in One Piece! I just cannot see romance fitting in with the comedic adventure style of One Piece.

Fanfiction and fandom more than makes up for lack of sappiness..and with every possible pairing imaginable.

Also: I feel it has been proven time and time again that Nami is not an "ice princess" especially in how much she cares for her village, and her nakama. It's just that her current lack of interest in Sanji is emphasized by the fact that Sanji is one of those stereotypical anime guys who fall in 'love' with anything remotely female+attractive. It's not Nami's fault Sanji is such a blind dolt when it comes to women.

No comment on Luffy's possible other rubber fruit "abilities."

Luffy & Luffy's Hat sitting in a tree...
Akazukin Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 21:03   Link #34
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
EVERYBODY IS CRAZY IF THEY THINK LUFFY AND NAMI ARE GOOD TOGETHER THEN NAMI AND SANJI.. SANJI WOULD WIN EASY.
Chill out man no need to get upset, just breath in and breath out slowly.
Sanji is Cool and as a KICKass fighting style but when Nami makes any request he looks like a little dog fulfilling it to his mistress and for some reason i don't think Nami wants a guy that will rollover and play dead if she asks him, i think Nami considers Sanji a friend and that's all she will ever consider him.
Also i said Luffy and Nami has better chances because the anime tends to pull Nami more to Luffy than any of the others, but like i said Before i PREFER that there will be no romance at all.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 21:12   Link #35
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
2 words: stretching penis.

winner = luffy
Old 2004-03-07, 21:16   Link #36
Mildoe
Mildoe Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
2 words: stretching penis.

winner = luffy

Stretching penis does have the upperhand...I wonder how long it can stretch...

but it sounds like a rubber dildo though...

I still think Luffy admires Shanks too much to be straight anymore...
Mildoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 21:56   Link #37
Akazukin Ookami
the red hood

Crazy people...all this fascination about rubber penises. i bet it can stretch about as long as his head and neck can...

Quote:
I still think Luffy admires Shanks too much to be straight anymore...
So...Luffy is off admiring Shanks, Zoro is married to his swords, Nami and Vivi run away to escape the stupidity of men who 'train' naked in the snow or chase a reindeer for half an episode without realizing it's standing on its hind legs... That leaves Sanji and Usopp. Uhh...

Nevermind.
Akazukin Ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 22:01   Link #38
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Luffy noticing Nami?
No, please don't.
I don't want One Piece turning as the typical "main character- friendly girl" case in the Shonen. That's why I want Nami alone, Sanji alone, and Luffy even more alone. It would suck big time if he started dating Nami.
I know where Vicious-san is heading. To the next Buddhist Temple. Once I saw in a documentary that the Buddhist Monks physically punish themselves to drown their worldy urges. One of the form of their self-punishment is to repeatedly hit oneself with a leather like whip in the back. Ouch. But let's not my prejudice interfere with Vicious-san wishes. Hey, "a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

Anyway, interesting question. I agree with Sethi and Wnkryo. If Nami is intereseted in anyone it has to be Luffy, although I doubt Luffy will notice any extra attention. I dont think Sanji has any special interest in Nami. His pupil turns like this smiley whenever he sees a good looking lass. Nami is no exception. Beside, as Vicious stated, this series is excellent with its existing style of story telling. Any hints of serious sexual tension may ruin this series. I am sure the animators know that already.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 22:09   Link #39
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Maybe Chopper will find a female reindeer.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-07, 22:30   Link #40
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bushido
Maybe Chopper will find a female reindeer.
This is another perverted but funny scene I just thought of . Chopper is about to have sex with the female riendeer and the story goes like this...

female riendeer: "please be gentle..."

Chopper: "sure I won't..."

female riendeer: "what?!..."

Chopper: "muahahah!!"

*turns in to huge human/riendeer*

Female riendeer: "OH MY GOD!!!!"

The end