Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-07-31, 14:39   Link #5921
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
When was this?
The first series pretty early on. Also the only time I can remember that Lala actually got angry at something.
Old 2013-07-31, 19:32   Link #5922
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
When was this?
Chapter 14 of vanilla TLR

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 21:06   Link #5923
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
And then things escalate almost immediately.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 00:48   Link #5924
Valky
Radioactive

Damn. I thought in this chapter they would kiss.

But I guess they have to build the plot, and as I thought, Momo is the key. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, very much. I hope the author won't troll us in the end. Time to step up the story.
Old 2013-08-01, 01:00   Link #5925
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Man this chapter looked pretty good and has a nice build up to the next one
I hope to god they kiss this time and no one interrupts them
If he trips, screams people come in and this whole thing gets blown over I am gonna scream
Old 2013-08-01, 01:11   Link #5926
The Green One

This thread is going to be amusing when this fails. I'm looking forward to it.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 02:28   Link #5927
Used Can

^Meh, I thing most of us are expecting nothing special to actually happen, but deep down inside really want something to happen.
Old 2013-08-01, 02:32   Link #5928
Freeter
beyond

Momo showing off eroge to Lala was hilarious. So was the part when Lala got a good look at "the beast". Lala is just too pure

The incident with Bladix was indeed instigated by Nemesis. Now it's more than likely that she'll sabotage the kiss attempt, and Momo will drive her away. I'm still hoping that Rito and Lala will get to first base somehow, because if it doesn't start with Lala then it won't happen with any of the other girls.

Speaking of bases, Rito still has no problems stealing his way to second when it comes to falling on girls. Tugging on Tearju's panties and getting an eyeful...dude's not even trying to hide it anymore Now if only the same can happen with Mikado...

As for Yui, you know it's futile asking such things, just give in already
Old 2013-08-01, 04:48   Link #5929
ImperialFlameGod8190

u know its sad that for the long awaited Lala chapter it wasn't really that Lala based. Its gonna get screwed up the question is how and sorry boys but u know its gonna get screwed up.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 05:11   Link #5930
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Chapter.34

OMG! The opening with Rito and Tearju was so hot! *drools*. Man the usual stuff happens, but omg Momo what have you done to Lala! Why did you show her that. No wonder she's more aggressive now. Anyways it's kinds nostalgic in the bathroom where Lala and Rito first met, I think I know how this is gonna end, Lala's gonna reveal Momo made her watch eroge Momo's gonna be scolded by Rito or someone else.
Old 2013-08-01, 09:27   Link #5931
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I like the fact that Lala pointed out that she never seen Rito naked. Almost hinting that he saw her most of the time.
Old 2013-08-01, 10:00   Link #5932
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So it was Momo who planted the idea of kissing in Lala's mind. And possibly even more lewd stuff since she apparently showed her a sex scene from an eroge. Mikan wasn't jealous of Lala because she thought she was too innocent to do anything, but now that may change. She will be jelly as hell if she sees them kissing.

On a different note, Tearju's ass at the beginning of the chapter was... dayum.
Old 2013-08-01, 10:22   Link #5933
zibi88

nah momo did nothing serious... she just showed lala what should she do next to show her love....as lala herself stated that she didnt know what to do next and just wants to change herself a bit.... well lala just wants to grow up a bit.... if rito agrees to the kiss it will show her that he do love her and she will be happy and from that point will show more of a attacker

she kinda stated that she knows that rito loves haruna more but still he said he loves lala too so to prove that give a kiss

I wonder if momo will be able to hold up.... I mean "her ritos" first kiss will be taken.... and like she showed with nana... she is kinda jelous and has a strange feeling deep down... like everyone moves foward and she alone cant do a single step (like stated even nana has grown in her statement about rito).... so we might be closing up to the critical point on momos own feelings... like all those girls cling to rito but he doesnt pay attention to her at all which doesnt make her happy and she feels down

now she is looking on rito and lala... she knows that without lala the plan wont happen... but still might feel very depressed about it :P becouse its not her ^^

for next chapter I guess rito will try to back off... or momo/nana will interrupt somehow... or rito will tell that doing it right now in the bath is bad (too much forced) so he might ask to go on a date first...spend some happy time alone then the kiss might happen in hte right mood.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 12:15   Link #5934
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

I noticed that Momo is starting to lose it as the harem progresses has anyone else noticed this?
Old 2013-08-01, 12:27   Link #5935
Freeter
beyond

Yeah, it's ironic how the very propogator of the harem plan may be the most unstable of them all. Fortunately she's got an older sister who has it together and will bring her around even if she starts doubting herself.

Alhough I'm actually enjoying seeing Momo suffer, especially when Nemesis taunts her. Girl needs to start fighting for her spot like everyone else.
Old 2013-08-01, 12:49   Link #5936
Valky
Radioactive

It's more like Momo fell in love for real rather than before. She used to be more of a tease. Can't help it, it's her first love too.
Old 2013-08-01, 12:49   Link #5937
kasimmorathi

^ That is generally because Momo isn't correctly pursuing the harem plan. She was interested in making the girls fall in love with Rito, or unleashing Rito's "carnivore" upon them. She didn't really stop to consider encouraging Rito to fall in love with them, or even her, as he is with Lala/Haruna. I think she is starting to realize that fact now. That is why she is so uncertain of herself.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:00   Link #5938
SeaDam

Mikan's thinking is also interesting. Its obvious she does not mind Lala or Haruna with Rito because those two are not likely to progress to anything physical with Rito.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 13:00   Link #5939
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Lala definitely the hottest + best girl.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-01, 15:08   Link #5940
Homura7

Sometimes I tend to forget Lala has a very well developed adult body.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen