AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-02-01, 03:46   Link #28881
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
It is, but the NG 1/100 is really good, so, its not like you can't pose it next to the MG ones
But I heard 1/100 Legend is quite short compared to the tall MG Inf Just, S Freedom and Destiny. Aren't they supposed to be equal in height?
Old 2013-02-01, 03:53   Link #28882
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
But I heard 1/100 Legend is quite short compared to the tall MG Inf Just, S Freedom and Destiny. Aren't they supposed to be equal in height?
It is. It's really good for a NG, but it's a Head shorter then the MG Strike Freedom. And those two should be almost equal in Height. The Legend is just 0,02 Meters shorter than SF.
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 03:58   Link #28883
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
It is. It's really good for a NG, but it's a Head shorter then the MG Strike Freedom. And those two should be almost equal in Height. The Legend is just 0,02 Meters shorter than SF.
Ah, thanx for your confirmation, SFV2 . That reason is also why I hesitate to buy NG Legend all this time.
Old 2013-02-01, 06:45   Link #28884
casval cehack

FA Unicorn in 1/144..

Old 2013-02-01, 07:35   Link #28885
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

Much cheaper then I expected Thanks for sharing, Casval Cehack
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 07:53   Link #28886
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Does the FA only comes with Unimod? If it's true, should we buy that Limited Green Frame edition to have HG FA Desmod?
Old 2013-02-01, 08:27   Link #28887
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Does the FA only comes with Unimod? If it's true, should we buy that Limited Green Frame edition to have HG FA Desmod?
Considering this is a regular release and it does say [Unicorn Mode], I would be surprised if they didn't release another as [Destroy Mode] since they've done that with Unicorn Gundam and Banshee.
Old 2013-02-01, 08:39   Link #28888
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiton629 View Post
Considering this is a regular release and it does say [Unicorn Mode], I would be surprised if they didn't release another as [Destroy Mode] since they've done that with Unicorn Gundam and Banshee.
If it’s true then that HG Unicorn Desmod Green Frame Limited item is really useless. What’s the point of limited item if we can get a better one with more accessories and more reasonable price? It’s like Limited RG Strike (sans Aile pack) stupidity all over again .
Old 2013-02-01, 08:54   Link #28889
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
If it’s true then that HG Unicorn Desmod Green Frame Limited item is really useless. What’s the point of limited item if we can get a better one with more accessories and more reasonable price? It’s like Limited RG Strike (sans Aile pack) stupidity all over again .
Didn't they release a regular 1/144 Duel gundam before the assault shroud one?

i mean, they did the same with the NG 00 Gundam tbh, kits for people who can't wait maybe?
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 09:13   Link #28890
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Didn't they release a regular 1/144 Duel gundam before the assault shroud one?
FG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam. HG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam Assault Shroud. And none of those are exclusives.

Quote:
i mean, they did the same with the NG 00 Gundam tbh, kits for people who can't wait maybe?
Maybe I forgot. Did NGs from 00 line has any Limited items which followed by a regular release which is similar in nature but with more accessories? I think I know one exclusive from that line: NG Exia Roll-out color. But that was still "exclusive" in nature since it's not followed by a regular release with the same color-scheme and more accessories. Maybe you know something I don't?
Old 2013-02-01, 09:21   Link #28891
RX93-2
White Unicorn

Great, one of my wishes for this year can be bought now.

Now I need the new banshee in destroy and FA unicorn in destory as HG and im pretty much good this year.
RX93-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:40   Link #28892
Appel

Sweet! Now it's really just a matter of time until they release the HG FA Unicorn in destroy mode^^ Either that or they play really dirty and release it as an online exclusive version :P
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:46   Link #28893
bio9205
Reborn

I don't usually buy SDs but woot. I love the Sazabi.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 10:46   Link #28894
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
Sweet! Now it's really just a matter of time until they release the HG FA Unicorn in destroy mode^^ Either that or they play really dirty and release it as an online exclusive version :P
They can already play dirty by not releasing HG FAUC Desmod at all. Thus, forcing people to buy the Limited HG Unicorn Desmod Green Frame if they want HG FAUC Desmod .
Old 2013-02-01, 11:45   Link #28895
JC...
I am a Pie

Damn the Unicorn variants, where's the Zogok?
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 14:31   Link #28896
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
FG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam. HG 1/144 only have Duel Gundam Assault Shroud. And none of those are exclusives.
Ah, it was a FG and a HG, the FG did come first, though

Quote:
Maybe I forgot. Did NGs from 00 line has any Limited items which followed by a regular release which is similar in nature but with more accessories? I think I know one exclusive from that line: NG Exia Roll-out color. But that was still "exclusive" in nature since it's not followed by a regular release with the same color-scheme and more accessories. Maybe you know something I don't?
Limited? no, not really, the kits that come to mind was the 1/100 00 gundam followed by the 0 raiser, followed by the 00 Gundam + 0 raiser double pack, followed by the 00 raiser and the GN Sword III pack (Designer color)

same could be somewhat said regarding the 1/144 HG one
Old 2013-02-01, 15:54   Link #28897
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Ah, it was a FG and a HG, the FG did come first, though

Limited? no, not really, the kits that come to mind was the 1/100 00 gundam followed by the 0 raiser, followed by the 00 Gundam + 0 raiser double pack, followed by the 00 raiser and the GN Sword III pack (Designer color)

same could be somewhat said regarding the 1/144 HG one
Still, what I was addressing was Limited/Exclusive kit which was released before/after regular kit with more accessories (e.g. Limited RG Strike without Aile pack), not regular kit followed by similar regular kit like all the examples above.

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2013-02-01 at 16:21. Reason: grammar check
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 17:44   Link #28898
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Still, what I was addressing was Limited/Exclusive kit which was released before/after regular kit with more accessories (e.g. Limited RG Strike without Aile pack), not regular kit followed by similar regular kit like all the examples above.
Ah, i missunderstood you then, no harm done, continue good sir!
Old 2013-02-01, 19:16   Link #28899
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
There's the Gundam Astraea conversion kit that came from a hobby magazine. It only came with parts to convert Exia into it but no weapons included unlike its regular release.
Old 2013-02-01, 19:30   Link #28900
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiu_fan View Post
There's the Gundam Astraea conversion kit that came from a hobby magazine. It only came with parts to convert Exia into it but no weapons included unlike its regular release.
Conversion parts isn't really what I had in mind when I mentioned Limited/Exclusive kits, but I guess that'll do too. Nice info though, I wasn't aware of that. Now since HG and 1/100 Astraea already exist, I guess people don't want that conversion parts now do they?

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy