AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-07-23, 08:55   Link #5941
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Another Ass-pull! Kubo knows no bounds! lol, why can't dead characters stay dead?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 09:11   Link #5942
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I get the feeling we just got the answer to the bodies hanging in Syzayel's lab. I'll consider this a pleasant surprise.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 09:54   Link #5943
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Another Ass-pull! Kubo knows no bounds! lol, why can't dead characters stay dead?
Except for the fact he found those bodies hanging years ago. So it's not an ass pull. You just looking for something to complain about?
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 10:55   Link #5944
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Luppi's entire upper half was blown to smithereens. If he can come back as a zombie, then literally every other arrancar can. Kubo just opened a big can of worms. Geez, as if there weren't enough characters left alive in this series. There was no need to bring back the dead.
Old 2014-07-23, 12:11   Link #5945
Wandering Soul

I just hope that this doesn't drag on. I never really cared much for those arrcanar.
Old 2014-07-23, 12:33   Link #5946
Kurohane

Poor Bambi. It's sad to see what she's been reduced to. Kubo's been watching/reading some hentai.
Old 2014-07-23, 12:52   Link #5947
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Eh, I only miss the one on the right, the previous #1
I liked all of the privaron Espada, but...I have the feeling that they were executed by the Exequias? And of course, Luppi shouldn't exist either, sooooo zombies or clones, most likely the latter since this is Mayuri we're talking about. The only thing to disprove this is Charlotte's stitches (which shouldn't even exist because he was milked dry by Yumichika, he wasn't cut o_o ).

An average chapter for a nasty guy with his shining moments and yet another pretty standard villain.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 13:21   Link #5948
Eragon
Pharmercy

Orihime probably revived them all. I mean, she gave Grimmjow his non-existent hand back.

Kubo stop reading hentai. You married recently ffs.
Old 2014-07-23, 13:26   Link #5949
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
I get the feeling we just got the answer to the bodies hanging in Syzayel's lab. I'll consider this a pleasant surprise.
but wasn't the one on the left from the FKT battle which happened after mayuri found them? or at least it happened during which means his body couldn't have been in szayel's lab. mayuri could have collected it later though i guess
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 13:40   Link #5950
sayde

I actually don't mind the turn of events here. Not sure of exactly why though. Maybe its' because I haven't seen these arrancar in years. So perhaps this chapter brought about a slight sense of nostalgia for me. And I'll admit, seeing them has also made me feel like Aizen's return is drawing ever so closer--which also makes me happy. So here's my question. Do we think Mayuri's zombified arrancar are more or less mindless minions, or do we think they'll retain their personalities (which would mean that they're willingly following him for one reason or another). From the looks of it, they seemed to have their personalities in tact. But then I do wonder how he convinced them to join the shinigami.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 13:57   Link #5951
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
From the looks of it, they seemed to have their personalities in tact. But then I do wonder how he convinced them to join the shinigami.
yea i'm pretty sure they have their personalities. that said, i guess they would join for the same reason grimmjow and other espada will: common enemy
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 14:01   Link #5952
Saravis4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
But then I do wonder how he convinced them to join the shinigami.
Well considering that the Sternritters recently attacked Hueco Mundo, I would imagine it wasn't that difficult to convince them of a temporary alliance.
Old 2014-07-23, 14:09   Link #5953
Casshern

The answers to every question in bleach are either Urahara or Aizen. In this case it's probably Urahara. Even when the answer is not Urahara or Aizen, it's still Urahara or Aizen, somehow.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 14:28   Link #5954
shalala

Soo who are those Arrancar again? As in their numbers etc. A flash back with Mayuri adventures would be nice like what he got up to in szayel's lab and how he was able to create zombie Arrancars. Surely the higher up of the gotei 13 would not allow this? I wonder what Bumbi was on about this gigi and this punishment? Also the doujin artists could have a field with that Bumbi.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 14:43   Link #5955
ChampDream
Alive

Did Bambi want what I think she want? poor her
Mayuri was really awesome this chapter and I didn't expect those Arrancars
Old 2014-07-23, 15:01   Link #5956
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Poor Bambi. It's sad to see what she's been reduced to. Kubo's been watching/reading some hentai.
Reduced to? she was a little ^!$~@re before all this too. Screw her and the rest of the nut jobs.
Old 2014-07-23, 15:03   Link #5957
Nvis
Grumpy Senior

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Here's me hoping Gin is resurrected....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 19:14   Link #5958
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I liked all of the privaron Espada, but...I have the feeling that they were executed by the Exequias? And of course, Luppi shouldn't exist either, sooooo zombies or clones, most likely the latter since this is Mayuri we're talking about. The only thing to disprove this is Charlotte's stitches (which shouldn't even exist because he was milked dry by Yumichika, he wasn't cut o_o ).

An average chapter for a nasty guy with his shining moments and yet another pretty standard villain.
Luppi is the only big question. The Privarons matched up with the 2 hanging bodies and Charlotte was likely collected from the FKT aftermath. Given Luppi's base seems to be tentacle based and his powers seemed a bit underwhelming maybe his ablity is regeneration.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
click to play
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 19:33   Link #5959
Calca
Expressionless

Considering Szayel's main ability in fighting was resurrection and coming back and all that it wouldn't surprise me if he experimented on the old arrancar and implemented that somehow in them.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 23:56   Link #5960
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Orihime probably revived them all. I mean, she gave Grimmjow his non-existent hand back.
Pretty sure Unohana said she was reviving the fallen as she went through HM.

Tags
bleach, chapter