Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-12, 07:53   Link #1041
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
New chapter.

That's a sinister bit of mud slinging they did there, but I like it. It's even somewhat true. How does it look like from a third party? A mother and son show up preaching for Vida and once they get popular they are attacked by one of Phytun's heroes with a piece of devil gear. Talk about jumping into a muddy river that can't come clean. The Arda reconciliation faction might collapse outright, especially since Heinz is missing.

For the new status, what can we say at this point? If Vandal is not the strongest yet, he's probably the most hard to kill. I get the feeling even if he was cut into tiny pieces he could put himself back together again with just his spirit. What do you do against that?
What if it was worse, cut him into pieces and each piece regenerates into a full flesh and blood Van.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 08:10   Link #1042
Asuka'
Nin Nin

New job get, amoeba!
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 10:09   Link #1043
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
New chapter.

That's a sinister bit of mud slinging they did there, but I like it. It's even somewhat true. How does it look like from a third party? A mother and son show up preaching for Vida and once they get popular they are attacked by one of Phytun's heroes with a piece of devil gear. Talk about jumping into a muddy river that can't come clean. The Arda reconciliation faction might collapse outright, especially since Heinz is missing.
Hmm. The harmony / reconciliation faction that Heinz is part of seeks better relations with Vida believers and the action that Phytun took was more in line with Alda extremists. However, if the general perception that people take from this is that this attack was officially sanctioned by gods on Alda's side (Phytun at least) then it would be hard to say that it is an action by "extremists". With Phytun's statues going kaput all over the world, almost nobody except those who are well aware of Van's abilities would believe that Van killed/defeated Phytun, so perhaps the general perception will be something like "Phytun took some extreme action and was punished by Alda". While that would be bad for all Alda believers I don't think it would be particularly harmful for the harmony faction that Heinz is in - it might actually help if people see this as "taking extreme actions against Vida and her believers will be punished by Alda". So either way it is going to be a big headache for Alda.

Also, we had Alda and co being worried in the previous chapter that Darcia has become recognised as a "saint" (聖女) and that could be far more of a problem than her actual abilities. They were worried it could even affect the entire kingdom.

Quote:
For the new status, what can we say at this point? If Vandal is not the strongest yet, he's probably the most hard to kill. I get the feeling even if he was cut into tiny pieces he could put himself back together again with just his spirit. What do you do against that?
I LOL'd a bit at Van now having the "Great Demon King" job being available. I was wondering just recently if he might get it as a title, but I hadn't thought about it as a job

I'm glad Van finally took the 死霊魔術師 job. I'm surprised he didn't take it earlier.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 13:13   Link #1044
lexlexz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
I'm glad Van finally took the 死霊魔術師 job. I'm surprised he didn't take it earlier.
死霊魔術師 what does this job means exactly ? does someone knows?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 14:59   Link #1045
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

direct translation would be "Dead Spirit Magician"
Old 2018-02-15, 10:18   Link #1046
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Vol 3 illustrations is up. Pm me if you want it
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-15, 18:23   Link #1047
kari-no-sugata II

New raw chapter out. Last battles are concluded and return to peace.

But poor Zadiris is firmly entrenched as a "shoujo" and only has "cute" job options now Her new rank is Ghoul Moon Wizard Princess. Her new job is Magical Princess. Basdia is now a Ghoul Amazoness Midnight Queen and her new job is Transforming Demon Queen.

Darcia is now has the "Saint" (聖女) job. That might be interesting.
Old 2018-02-15, 23:21   Link #1048
Imagine Breaker

A Saint title and now a Saint job. If she gets the Saint skill (make Clergyman evolve or something) then the saint tree will be complete. Just like Van's Demon King. Kek.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 05:56   Link #1049
jopx3

IIRC, Zadiris doesn't mind being a mahou shoujo. It's the "Princess" tag that's the problem for her. According to her, she's too old to be a princess. If given the choice, she wanted it to be queen.

The part where Basdia didn't want to tell what her new rank was and wanted to have a heart-to-heart talk with her mother first was pretty funny.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 08:17   Link #1050
lexlexz

volks is quite cool in the pics
Old 2018-02-20, 08:55   Link #1051
kari-no-sugata II

So, new chapter and presumably the last 'story' chapter in the current arc since the next two chapters will be side chapters.

So, in the end we get a big parade with Darcia being the star - because she fought at the gates, she was seen by many people. The others with Darcia such as Zadiris and Basdia also get prominent spots - this surprises many others because they're ghouls but the ghouls are starting to be accepted. Subjugation requests for ghouls have been taken down and the two even have nicknames - Basdia is called 巨人断ち (Giant Splitter) and Zadiris is called 魔杖の君 (this is a very archaic style but would roughly translate as Lady of the Wand). Incidentally, Darcia is being referred to as "The Holy Mother of Victory" (and Iron Mother and Ferocious Mother as well). Since Van's activities weren't really witnessed he doesn't have a prominent spot but he doesn't care - he's perfectly happy with all the praise Darcia is getting.

The incident is still being investigated and it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. For now it's being passed off as a guy having a unique skill to forcibly awaken power in others attacking the town - the corpses of the attackers are being dissected and they were pretty much dead on inside from skill abuse. So it's being treated as a once-off. It's generally realised that the attack was aimed at Van but the local lord has no intention to drive off Van because of that - the town was clearly intended to be held hostage and if so then it could happen again even if Van leaves, so better to keep Van nearby.

Meanwhile, Randolph has heard all sorts of rumours from the town (though not about the attack) and combined with some other things has decided to go and investigate.
Old 2018-02-20, 09:23   Link #1052
lexlexz

what was that in the end of the ch about a oracle (profecy)? who is uriana?

i though randalph was going to the capital to hide
Old 2018-02-20, 12:30   Link #1053
jopx3

Juliana is the daughter of a duke that Randolph saved from the Minotaurs. She's been reincarnated into a Minotaur-Half jus like Pauvina

The oracle she had is pertaining to Peria as she has her protection.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-20, 14:42   Link #1054
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
what was that in the end of the ch about a oracle (profecy)? who is uriana?

i though randalph was going to the capital to hide
Randolph generally lives out in the middle of nowhere, away from everything. Here it's mentioned that he occasionally goes to town to pick up rumours / info and the like so that he can stop major problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
Juliana is the daughter of a duke that Randolph saved from the Minotaurs. She's been reincarnated into a Minotaur-Half jus like Pauvina

The oracle she had is pertaining to Peria as she has her protection.
Hmm. I don't remember that much about Peria but she's basically been "sleeping" for the last 100,000 years. IIRC her champion was one of the 4 production types that was killed by the Demon King (ie part of Van's soul) but officially she has sided with Alda but there's been various hints that it wasn't Peria's true preference. So if they can locate Peria and help her then Peria can recover and will probably break away from Alda.
Old 2018-02-20, 14:45   Link #1055
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Randolph generally lives out in the middle of nowhere, away from everything. Here it's mentioned that he occasionally goes to town to pick up rumours / info and the like so that he can stop major problems.

Hmm. I don't remember that much about Peria but she's basically been "sleeping" for the last 100,000 years. IIRC her champion was one of the 4 production types that was killed by the Demon King (ie part of Van's soul) but officially she has sided with Alda but there's been various hints that it wasn't Peria's true preference. So if they can locate Peria and help her then Peria can recover and will probably break away from Alda.
i don't think she ever sided with Alda. She went to sleep before the civil war. Some of her subordinate did side with Alda like ice spear demi-god, so people just think she is siding with Alda.
Old 2018-02-20, 15:08   Link #1056
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
i don't think she ever sided with Alda. She went to sleep before the civil war. Some of her subordinate did side with Alda like ice spear demi-god, so people just think she is siding with Alda.
That's more or less what I was getting at though perhaps I didn't get the nuance quite right previously. I guess we'll find the details out in due course....

It would be interesting if Peria has some damning info on Alda or something.
Old 2018-02-28, 10:38   Link #1057
Breimn

Vandal doing cooking shows in other people's dreams. Cooking his own organs that is.
By the way it is confirmed that Vandal can communicate with his clone on origin.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-28, 12:16   Link #1058
sasuke706

Yeah, he gave Mei's brother Murakami's old cheat, the hyper mana regeneration because he had no use for it. And taught him attributeless magic while he was at it.
Banda seems to be somewhat garnering the attention of their parents at last, although they also seem to be mistaking the cause for someone else.
Will probably just encourage Avalon even more though, since he's out of Eighth Guidance specimens and they seem to have confirmed that a "survivor" is protecting their kids, or specifically Mei.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 06:30   Link #1059
Exitrus

I have been curious. I remember that amemiya hiroto’s child is the next death attribute user, but what really happened after that? What were the reactions of surronding country???
Can someone tell me about it??
Exitrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-02, 06:34   Link #1060
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitrus View Post
I have been curious. I remember that amemiya hiroto’s child is the next death attribute user, but what really happened after that? What were the reactions of surronding country???
Can someone tell me about it??
The reincarnator who has labs looking up death attribute is keeping an eye on her. He still is not sure she has death attribute but is worried about the one who is protecting her.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist