AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-22, 00:26   Link #18981
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Harem of mass destruction.

Notice that he is NOT that famous outside of I.S. field, as indicated by V3 shopping scene... somewhat changed over the course of V6 (or is that V7) where he's been into photoshoot and interview.
Old 2012-01-22, 00:31   Link #18982
agetreme
Just another Idiot

*shrug*

Well.... just take the author's word for it..... Plus it is probably theoretical (Armor can't protect against weapon powerful enough)

@Eratas: He get to pilot Personal IS... (students don't get personal IS in first year) and go to a girl-exclusive place.

Edit: About studying in an all-girls school as guy in IS-verse.....

I am trying to explain the problems in Both my stories....

It is not a good thing. There are probably girls who think themselves as God-like thanks to IS(bound to happen, humans get drunk with power easily) and Ichika is lucky enough not to meet them.....

Edit: One major event plan in Girl's side story is..... Movement/protest against Males in ISA.... Complete with Angry mobs claiming that guys are corrupting the purity of ISA (Note: they aren't too far off though in Meta sense.).
Old 2012-01-22, 00:35   Link #18983
Eratas123

Actually, it's been shown that he was famous. The short story where Ichika went to the pool with Charlotte and Laura shows many people commenting on him. It's probably just because that female was a bitch and thought all males were beneath her thay she didn't recognize Ichika.
Old 2012-01-22, 00:42   Link #18984
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmmm....

Anyway, just realize it... the difference of appearance between ShiroKishi in the earlier episodes and Ichika's dream. In the Narrative flashback, Shiro has blocky, fat leg similar to most I.S, but much shorter due to the lack of leg extension.

On the other hand, in Ichika's dream the leg part is only composed of a normal looking boots and knee guard. Otherwise, black bodysuit.

Probably because there's no official design yet.
Old 2012-01-22, 00:43   Link #18985
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Back from chores. And to kick off my return, I shall do a draft.

Remember the AU school draft we all were planning?

Spoiler for Another Day: Part 1 / Kyuukai Tokiwa and Canan Hakozaki:
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 00:47   Link #18986
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'm dropping omake's till I update Shadow by a reasonable degree. Right now, Irish is getting the tar tar kicked out of him since he fights Ichika first and Kyuukai later and ends up losing both fights.
Old 2012-01-22, 00:51   Link #18987
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Understandable. But I on the other hand, would like to practice. So, how would Yuriko act when Tabane shows up at school with all her experiments and the intention to test them on him?
Old 2012-01-22, 00:54   Link #18988
Eratas123

Stab her with the nearest sharp thing if she goes near him. He's already pissed about the permanent white hair dye.

I may update the Saw omake again here since it's not too hard to write.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:00   Link #18989
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Her husband's the police chief. That complicates things.

And in this world, Squall's the mayor of all people.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:05   Link #18990
Eratas123

And he would care why? He can just say she performed experiments on him without consent and show the white hair as proof. He can then say that the chief's playing favorites if he doesn't do anything about it. He's underage, so her doing things to him without his consent is very much illegal.

@ Senpai - Is it possible to attack a person while they're undergoing absolute defense? Also, can one run while they have a recently stiched wound? I need it for Future Imperfect.

@ Demi - How does the Gospel look in your fic? Ichika's core looks like a version of his sister.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:08   Link #18991
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yes, it was possible, after all, Absolute Defense can breaks or run out of energy.

Well, the patient with stitches always been told not to move too much for a good reason. You can run, but heaven helps that your wound sometimes become worse than before it was stitched.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:08   Link #18992
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Not those kinds of experiments. Stuff like hair color remover. It's originally an apology gift, but it just ends up making his hair longer and him more feminine.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:12   Link #18993
Eratas123

If the wound reopens, can it be stitched back?

@ Rain - He still wouldn't trust her since she dyed his hair when he wasn't consenting. He doesn't really care about the color, but he'll get mad if Tabane does more things to him without his consent. Also, it's illegal because Tabane's a grown woman while he's a 14 year old. The fact that she still does things without his consent would put her a few nights in jail or a warning.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:13   Link #18994
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

What the hell...

Yes, they can, and as I said, in many (though not most) case, the wound becoem worse.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:15   Link #18995
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: The points are understood. But since when did Shinonono Tabane care about the law...

It does force Ryuu to put Tabane in a jail cell for a night. And tensions grow wider between Squall's family and Ryuu's family.

Causing Canan to interfere more wildly in Kyuukai's, Yuriko's, and Tatenashi's life.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:19   Link #18996
Eratas123

Then he wouldn't get in trouble either since it's a miracle he didn't gank her and didn't report her the first time she dumped the dye on his head.

By the way, Tabane's portrayed in a more negative light in Shadow. She was the one who sent the drones, for starters.

@ Senpai - Do these leave permanent scars?
Old 2012-01-22, 01:19   Link #18997
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eras: I'm not sure if I can write the gospel story. Something about using IS as the main character doesn't sit right with me D:

On the other hand I'm already fine tuning pseudo shift D's specs and already have an idea for the next pseudo shift, B.

I keep thinking of kamen rider when I imagine the pseudo shifts O.O
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 01:19   Link #18998
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I was looking back at the rectified draft timeline and I figured...

Spoiler for Stuffs:
Old 2012-01-22, 01:21   Link #18999
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Not permanent per se, but might take years to disappear.
Old 2012-01-22, 01:21   Link #19000
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

I remember that, and also you said she was far more morally ambiguous.

How many iterations of Tabane have been made, anyway?

We have my iteration, we have your iteration, who else?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest