AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-07-31, 12:20   Link #4981
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Hasn't the loli already been covered with Minerva?

Wouldn't the "best friend" of other girls be Chihiro since she's pals with Ayumi?

Fujoshi is apparently already Shiori for some, but I believe that's just wishful thinking on their part. Could have a character more suited for that come down the road though.

Closest one to a Yandere would be the new girl from the latest chapter, but since she's an antagonist I don't see her falling for Keima at all.
The rather short demon girl that was trying to build a human might fit the loli.

Yui may qualify as a fujoshi. she's intrested in (mock) BL, likes cross dressing men, and may have kept the guy games Keima bought while he was in her body (this alone made Keima think he was one).

And Kanon and Volcan are total Yanderes
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-31, 16:20   Link #4982
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am talking about the girls who have fallen in love with Keima (or Keiko, in Yui's case). So far, the only non-humans who have explicitly shown their feelings are Diana and Hakua, the other goddesses are simply going along to empower themselves.
Hm, I s'pose that's true now that I think about it. I can only remember Vulcan doing anything intimate with Keima (being carried by him). Mars just expressed interest in helping Yui and Keima only saw Minerva for a short moment. He hasn't even met Apollo yet.

Quote:
So far, Miyako is the only female character who has had good relations with every girl - she seems to be around whenever the girls need someone to talk to.
She's only close friends with Ayumi, Chihiro and Elsie. Don't think I ever saw her with any of the other girls.

Quote:
I was thinking that she might actually be a yangire while Kanon is the yandere. Then again, the new girl is too snuggly to be someone so murderous.
Eh, I never considered Kanon a yandere. Just because she tazes Keima quite often doesn't really qualify her as one. Lune has proved to be more of the "yan" type as she looks actually insane and wants to massacre humans.

Quote:
*gives the new girl a nice warm cuddle*

Wait. Why do I have a sharp pain on my back? What is this piece of metal sticking out of my kidney? Why am I suddenly bleeding?

So, anyone wants to cuddle her too? I am feeling extra nice today, though I am feeling a little dizzy right now.

Must be that mysterious open wound on my back.
Well you know what they say..."ignorance is bliss".

Quote:
Wakaki should just focus more on the incest route (Elsie).
Elsie's hardly expressed any romantic interest in Keima though.

Quote:
The rather short demon girl that was trying to build a human might fit the loli.
Akari? Perhaps... but isn't it a requirement for a girl to be prepubescent in order to be called a loli?
Old 2011-08-01, 07:59   Link #4983
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Add a psycho into that list, and we're done. (you know who I am talking about)
Old 2011-08-02, 07:53   Link #4984
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Elsie's hardly expressed any romantic interest in Keima
Are you sure, I always thought she showed some signs of at least having some romantic feelings.

Anyway it's only a matter of time before The "sister" capture happens so until then I will patiently wait.
Old 2011-08-02, 16:42   Link #4985
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I thought there was a chapter where she got all happy to have a date with Keima only to find out that it was not exactly a 'date'(?). I'm sure that she has love potential to Keima

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-02, 17:34   Link #4986
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I understand that 'siscon' is an expected arc in many of the games Keima plays (and the series gleefully pokes fun of), but to find it now, so late into the manga, would seem off. Also, hadn't Elsie already have her own date chapter already?
Old 2011-08-04, 10:39   Link #4987
darkalpha

After reading the recent chapter again, I realized something... wasn't the goddess sensor damaged/destroyed by Vulcan some chapters back (chapter 136)? Yet it's back to normal and functioning just fine.

Last edited by darkalpha; 2011-08-04 at 11:05.
darkalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 12:20   Link #4988
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkalpha View Post
After reading the recent chapter again, I realized something... wasn't the goddess sensor damaged/destroyed by Vulcan some chapters back (chapter 136)? Yet it's back to normal and functioning just fine.
That was the communicator, not the sensor.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 15:20   Link #4989
darkalpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
That was the communicator, not the sensor.
Nope, last page of 136 shows both communicator and sensor exploding. In the first page of the next chapter, the sensor is shown to be damaged.
Old 2011-08-04, 15:25   Link #4990
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Nope, last page of 136 shows both communicator and sensor exploding. In the first page of the next chapter, the sensor is shown to be damaged.
I think it's just a whole different sensor all-together that only appears when an executive does a roll-call. It's black colored in contrast to the usual white one the Vintage members carry.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2011-08-04 at 15:36.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-04, 22:45   Link #4991
darkalpha

Quote:
I think it's just a whole different sensor all-together that only appears when an executive does a roll-call. It's black colored in contrast to the usual white one the Vintage members carry.
And if you noticed in the same chapter 136 (third to last page, before its destruction in the next page), the sensor was white then turned black while flashing the location of nearby goddess. And when Ryou deactivated the roll call signal, the 'black' sensor also went back to white.

So I seriously doubt that all ghost hunt squad members (including Vintage members) would carry multiple sets of sensors, one for different purposes. No, this is the same sensor that should've been destroyed and yet somehow was restored.

So unless the sensor was repaired by Haqua or Nora for some odd reason, it's undoubtedly an oversight on Wakaki-san's part. Nobody's perfect.
Old 2011-08-05, 00:54   Link #4992
Bafflement

Quote:
And if you noticed in the same chapter 136 (third to last page, before its destruction in the next page), the sensor was white then turned black while flashing the location of nearby goddess. And when Ryou deactivated the roll call signal, the 'black' sensor also went back to white.

So I seriously doubt that all ghost hunt squad members (including Vintage members) would carry multiple sets of sensors, one for different purposes. No, this is the same sensor that should've been destroyed and yet somehow was restored.

So unless the sensor was repaired by Haqua or Nora for some odd reason, it's undoubtedly an oversight on Wakaki-san's part. Nobody's perfect.
The thing Ryou deactivated appears to be Fiore's communicator that she was wearing in her hair when she was captured. It is not the sensor which she lost earlier and was subsequently destroyed by Vulcan.
Bafflement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 04:59   Link #4993
Bloodios

Maybe one of these days we'll get to see Elsie's sister joins the main plot...as Vintage's agent... There will probably some shocking moments involving the betrayal of the sister whom Elsie admires, follows by some heartbreaking moments for Elsie and then perhaps we'll see Keima uses his "magical moments" to "mend" Elsie's "wound". With that, we'll get to have a good focus on Elsie and her most vulnerable moments, although it might be too extreme for such a lighthearted series...not to mention that it's rather cliché...
Bloodios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 11:12   Link #4994
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Well cliche is not always bad... Elsie is win.
Old 2011-08-05, 11:33   Link #4995
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Top 50 Manga Creators by Sales Since 2010

Quote:
45 Tamiki Wakaki 1,667,000 The World God Only Knows
Kudos for the author on making it on the top 50.
Old 2011-08-05, 19:01   Link #4996
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Top 50 Manga Creators by Sales Since 2010

Kudos for the author on making it on the top 50.
I am glad that the manga sales for him are increasing, but how much of the proportion are fujoshis looking forward to more Keiko?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 19:16   Link #4997
dragonlord9

i can't take it anymore! How long do i have to suffer before the next chapter is release??!!!
dragonlord9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 21:06   Link #4998
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonlord9 View Post
i can't take it anymore! How long do i have to suffer before the next chapter is release??!!!
I think it'll be around the 15th before it comes out.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-05, 22:12   Link #4999
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
The thing Ryou deactivated appears to be Fiore's communicator that she was wearing in her hair when she was captured. It is not the sensor which she lost earlier and was subsequently destroyed by Vulcan.
The horns indicates otherwise.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-06, 17:59   Link #5000
New/Old
Old to the New

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The horns indicates otherwise.
Wakaki commented on that on his blog or twitter account and said the horns on it were a mistake. It is indeed the communicator she wore on her head when she was captured.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen