Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-10, 04:14   Link #1401
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
wow that seems a little dark for a neptunia preview
What if the entire game is like the Conquest Ending?
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 08:33   Link #1402
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritzion View Post
Spoiler for Clearer Scans:
Quote:
more scans for v2
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Wonder if that possible goddess is related to that redhead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Redhead has a Dreamcast logo on her megaphone and a pin saying "I LOVE DC" so yeah, probably a goddess.
I'm thinking this warrants further speculation... it's looking likely that Uzume is indeed a CPU (goddess) representing the Dreamcast console.
Orange was the colour used for the Dreamcast logo in the Japan and Asia regions (red in NA and blue in PAL regions).
Her hair accessory vaguely resembles the power light on the Dreamcast console.
If we assume that picture 2 is Uzume's CPU form, again it gives off a Dreamcast vibe, and of particular note are what appear to be rollerblades, perhaps a nod towards Jet Set Radio (it was a big game for the Dreamcast, wasn't it?).
I'm trying to think if there's any other games that might've inspired Uzume's design, but I've never played any of the Dreamcast games...
Old 2014-04-10, 08:38   Link #1403
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
What if the entire game is like the Conquest Ending?
Doubtful, at least not as serious as conquest ending.
During one promotional video of the game, the producer stated they were aware of some fans complaints and made so V had even more silly than before, implying they knew that conquest ending wasn't really to people fancy.

No wonder why V's "normal end" isn't exactly that bitter.
Old 2014-04-10, 13:22   Link #1404
Aogami

Some info translated from a recent interview:

-V-2 is not a sequel of V
-VII will have 3 stories:
Zero Dimension will have a big bad to fight focusing on the critical point where the godess(es) gets saved.
Hyper Dimension will be about the forgotten goddess' whose existence was stolen away from her and the relation between godesses and goldside.
Heart Dimension will be an adventure into the heart of a goddess, her normally hidden away goddess form might become clear in this one.
- The story and gameplay is different for each dimension, they said it'd be like 3 game in 1
- Uzume might be the last goddess in the trailer
-The candidates, IF, Compa and Histoire are going to appear as well
-The Golds Sades in not enemies but rivals of the goddesses, they are also a parody of something...
-2 sub chara shown: Chuko and Seaman(Umi Otoko?), they said Seaman is like Histoire for Uzume
-Because this is no sequel to V, Pururut and Pishe is out of question
- There would be a special battle with an extra large enemy and it'd be different than ordinary battle
- They promised big improvement on customization, combo link and lily sistem

And also talks about uzume's design:

I drew Uzume with "Neptune's older cousin part 2" in mind. Part 1 was pururun. That said she doesn't look very Planeptuneish in all three parts. At first glance, the concept would be "Salaryman on the brink". She's wears a rough kind of jacket but this character survived fighting in a destroyed world so she's rather frank and wears whatever she pleases so we settled on shirts and shortpants worn loose. Incidentally because the buttons are being used, she just forces them in place with suspenders. As you can see, this leaves the necktie and the megaphone as the stand out points... the very personification of "fanciful" game of course.
Aogami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-10, 22:07   Link #1405
shadow1296

Images
Old 2014-04-17, 20:17   Link #1406
Nerroth
NePoi!

The English versions of the character trailers for PP are up:

Spoiler for Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert:

EDIT: And a new clip from Geki Noire:

Last edited by Nerroth; 2014-04-17 at 21:27.
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 22:20   Link #1407
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Been stuffing around Chapter 5 in Re;Birth 2, trying to recruit the three other goddesses... does anyone know how to get the Oracles to join your party? I do recall coming across a Japanese wiki for this game, but I can't really decipher it.

On a side note, the site for Victory II has been updated slightly, with four spaces showing static (animated PNGs), presumably meaning that four more teaser trailers are to come.
Old 2014-04-30, 04:49   Link #1408
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

New trailer for Victory II, showing off a little about the Zero Dimension, one of the three dimensions to be featured in the game:
YouTube
Old 2014-04-30, 08:46   Link #1409
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Side note, the golden week sale is ongoing, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory is only $20 (or $15 for plus member).
Old 2014-05-01, 09:22   Link #1410
defki

http://ideafintl.com/rebirth1/

Re;Birth 1 will be retail and digital in NA and digital only in EU. Still no release date except Summer 2014.

Kinda strange that EU has no retail version.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 17:19   Link #1411
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
http://ideafintl.com/rebirth1/

Re;Birth 1 will be retail and digital in NA and digital only in EU. Still no release date except Summer 2014.

Kinda strange that EU has no retail version.
My 64gb card is feeling rather small right now
Old 2014-05-07, 09:39   Link #1412
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Side note, the golden week sale is ongoing, and Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory is only $20 (or $15 for plus member).
Thanks for posting the info. Normally I don't bother with PSN stuffs but the recent events made me purchased the game at the last day of the sale.

I've been playing mk2 since last week and I like the game, so naturally I'm looking more into this series. Coincidentally, that's when I saw your post here. With a reasonable price and small download size (although it's actually a huge DL for me due to the internet speed here), I'm tempted to buy it but still held back until I found out that PSN downloads tend to be resumable. Upon knowing that I grabbed the game immediately. Although the download can take > 10 days, it's more convenient since getting the physical copy here is difficult due to the scarcity and expensive price.

A good thing that I still have many things to explore in mk2 so I can play the game whilst downloading the next game.
Old 2014-05-09, 08:45   Link #1413
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

A minor update to the website for Chou Megami Shinkou Noire came around earlier today, adding some nice HD wallpapers of Noire's 18 friends.
<Layton>Have a look!</Layton>
Old 2014-05-11, 06:42   Link #1414
Raishin Akabane

Unhappy Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth 2 ps vita

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0041 View Post
Been stuffing around Chapter 5 in Re;Birth 2, trying to recruit the three other goddesses... does anyone know how to get the Oracles to join your party? I do recall coming across a Japanese wiki for this game, but I can't really decipher it.

On a side note, the site for Victory II has been updated slightly, with four spaces showing static (animated PNGs), presumably meaning that four more teaser trailers are to come.
I have same problem of not knowing how to get the Goddesses to join. i have the game for PS vita. SIGH Someone may help us please! hehe
Raishin Akabane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 07:19   Link #1415
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raishin Akabane View Post
I have same problem of not knowing how to get the Goddesses to join. i have the game for PS vita. SIGH Someone may help us please! hehe
It's the same as from mk2. Once you start chapter 5, you'll need to get the shares of Lastation, Lowee and Leanbox to 50% to get the events to recruit Noire, Blanc and Vert respectively.
Marvy, Cybercon and Tekken join you in chapter 4 when the shares of Lowee, Lastation and Leanbox are at 30% respectively.
The Oracles, on the other hand, appear to be more difficult to recruit, and can only be recruited from chapter 6 onwards. To recruit an Oracle, a nation's shares must be at 50% to receive the Product Proposal (recipe) for use in the Remake System. You must then collect a (presumably rare) crafting item, and raise the target nation's shares to 75% and have 1024MB of Remake Memory free in order to use the Product Proposal. Once that's done, an event unlocks in the respective nation, which will then add the Oracle to your party. I hear that in the case of Kei, the item needed doesn't appear until you get to chapter 7.
Old 2014-05-11, 07:22   Link #1416
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Is the method different to the PS3 version?
In the PS3 version we simply need to raise their local share to 55% and then an event will occur at their city to recruit them.

I don't know about the oracles, though.
Old 2014-05-11, 23:17   Link #1417
Raishin Akabane

Talking

Quote:
It's the same as from mk2. Once you start chapter 5, you'll need to get the shares of Lastation, Lowee and Leanbox to 50% to get the events to recruit Noire, Blanc and Vert respectively.
Marvy, Cybercon and Tekken join you in chapter 4 when the shares of Lowee, Lastation and Leanbox are at 30% respectively.
The Oracles, on the other hand, appear to be more difficult to recruit, and can only be recruited from chapter 6 onwards. To recruit an Oracle, a nation's shares must be at 50% to receive the Product Proposal (recipe) for use in the Remake System. You must then collect a (presumably rare) crafting item, and raise the target nation's shares to 75% and have 1024MB of Remake Memory free in order to use the Product Proposal. Once that's done, an event unlocks in the respective nation, which will then add the Oracle to your party. I hear that in the case of Kei, the item needed doesn't appear until you get to chapter 7.
Thank you so much!!! uhm may i know what is shares and what they look like may I please? Thank you and I haven't played MK2 at all so I am new to the game. hehe SOrry.
Raishin Akabane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 23:30   Link #1418
shadow1296

Quote:
Thank you so much!!! uhm may i know what is shares and what they look like may I please? Thank you and I haven't played MK2 at all so I am new to the game. hehe SOrry.
i don't know if it changed in the vita version, but shares are percentages that you changed by completing guild quest they are represented by a circular meter in the corner of the screen, all the towns had a share meter whether you can go in it or not as long as it wasnt a dungeon, there was also a meter for the world map
Old 2014-05-12, 00:05   Link #1419
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Quote:
i don't know if it changed in the vita version, but shares are percentages that you changed by completing guild quest they are represented by a circular meter in the corner of the screen, all the towns had a share meter whether you can go in it or not as long as it wasnt a dungeon, there was also a meter for the world map
The only real change is that the Share system has been simplified by having just one Share percentage for the world, a trend that continues from Victory and Re;Birth1.

You can see this in the upper right-hand box here. From top to bottom: Planeptune, Leanbox, Lastation, Lowee and Magiquone (Arfoire). Colour-coded for your convenience.

In this quest, you need to hunt this monster (indicated in orange; quests that involve gathering items are shown in green), increasing Planeptune's Shares by 4% (and reducing Lastation's Shares by the same amount) upon the quest's completion. The black box below the affected Shares also displays your rewards for completing the quest.
Once you have completed the quest, you can then report it. Any changes in a nation's Shares only occur once you have reported the quest.
Alot of quests are repeatable, and hunting quests tend to be an easy way to manipulate Shares as you see fit. Do note that Shares for a nation cannot go below 0%, so keep that in mind.

Old 2014-05-12, 00:25   Link #1420
shadow1296

Quote:
The only real change is that the Share system has been simplified by having just one Share percentage for the world, a trend that continues from Victory and Re;Birth1.
really that actually is quite good, that should have fixed the problem with the share system had in MK2

@Raishin Akabane also there is something i forgot to mention about shares and that is the more shares a nation has the stronger its candidates and goddesses are, that means if Lastation has 100% of the shares than Uni and Noire will hit harder than nepgear or neptune even if nepgear and neptune are a higher level than them, now i don't remember if the share power boost is only when they are hdd form or not though

Tags
ps vita, ps3, rpg