AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 6 16.22%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 18.92%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 21.62%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 10.81%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 10.81%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.70%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 5.41%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 13.51%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-27, 01:41   Link #1
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Aquarion EVOL - Episode 22 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Aquarion EVOL, Episode 22.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-05-27, 12:31   Link #2
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

So...I guess everyone is speechless about episode 22?? LOL
Old 2012-05-27, 12:33   Link #3
Destined_Fate

Subs aren't out yet so you're going to have to wait until Monday at least before this Topic lights up.
Old 2012-05-27, 12:50   Link #4
Key Board
Carbon

IIRC there's no episode this week because of a soccer game
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Old 2012-05-27, 12:54   Link #5
mixordia

本日は深夜2:55よりアクエリオンevol第22話「復活の翼​」放送です!ついに復活、、、!?その瞬 間をぜひご覧下さい!
Old 2012-05-27, 13:02   Link #6
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
本日は深夜2:55よりアクエリオンevol第22話「復活の翼​」放送です!ついに復活、、、!?その瞬 間をぜひご覧下さい!
WHAT!!!...Guess I need to get some sleep then!
Old 2012-05-27, 13:06   Link #7
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
WHAT!!!...Guess I need to get some sleep then!
at 2:55 in Japan, time zone, you know... actually just started.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:11   Link #8
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
at 2:55 in Japan, time zone, you know... actually just started.
Yeah I know but I'm debating whether to sleep or just wait till it comes out on Raw on the Japanese website I use lol. I'll prob just keep reading my manga then...too excited when it comes to Aquarion Evol
Old 2012-05-27, 13:16   Link #9
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Yeah I know but I'm debating whether to sleep or just wait till it comes out on Raw on the Japanese website I use lol. I'll prob just keep reading my manga then...too excited when it comes to Aquarion Evol
I'll have to work tomorrow and I cannot wait for the raws and subs ... this episode is great!!!!!
Old 2012-05-27, 13:23   Link #10
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
I'll have to work tomorrow and I cannot wait for the raws and subs ... this episode is great!!!!!
Is it really that awesome of an episode?
Old 2012-05-27, 13:25   Link #11
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Is it really that awesome of an episode?
For me, yes!! They played 15Nike sai. I love this song so much.

Spoiler for Episode:

Last edited by mixordia; 2012-05-27 at 13:36.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:33   Link #12
finalfury
Incognito

Song is win thanks.
Spoiler for episode:
Old 2012-05-27, 13:40   Link #13
Zuul

Spoiler for episode 22:
Old 2012-05-27, 13:41   Link #14
finalfury
Incognito

Spoiler for Zessica:
Old 2012-05-27, 13:43   Link #15
ZetaAEUG

- Amata and Kagura fistfighting for the majority of the episode, while shrade, cayenne and brown girl fight the cherubim

- Legendary Aquarion unearthed, it's revealed that mykage is the one who split 'amata' into amata and kagura

- Generally a stalemate between amata and kagura until shrade's disease debilitates him and he's switched for yunoha

- Cherubim gets the legendary aquarion, mykage opens a warpgate or whatever. Kagura gets Mikono and leaves with her in his mech.

- Shrade, Amata and Zessica gattai and defeat cherubim with crucifixion slash, at end of ep spada splits because shrade is close to death/dead

- Izumo hinting that he's not going to let kagura and mykage have their way anymore, seems to want mikono and legendary aquarion as well.

- Vega seems to be having natural disasters now that the legendary aquarion is stolen, planet seems to be dying like altair.

One annoying thing about this ep is how mikono managed to do absolutely nothing. She literally just watched as amata and kagura fought one another, she didn't resist when kagura held her and abducted her, nothing at all. Which is strange because she got in the line of gunfire when kagura was about to bite it the last time amata and kagura fought. One would think if she didn't want to get kidnapped she'd bite or resist physically in some way. edit: this also annoys me because mikono will not be forced to choose one or another in the end, she can do her connection magic in the end and have both amata and kagura, or that's how I think things will go.

Also annoying is how fudo zen once again stands at the sidelines watching events unfold, just watching the aquarion and mikono get stolen while his counterpart mykage is actively doing things to further his goals. You think after journeying to get the aquarion he'd be a little more proactive about protecting it.

Preview basically showed nothing new. With shrade all but confirmed dead we now know that there's going to be another funeral for cayenne's vision to happen.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:51   Link #16
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG View Post

One annoying thing about this ep is how mikono managed to do absolutely nothing. She literally just watched as amata and kagura fought one another, she didn't resist when kagura held her and abducted her, nothing at all. Which is strange because she got in the line of gunfire when kagura was about to bite it the last time amata and kagura fought. One would think if she didn't want to get kidnapped she'd bite or resist physically in some way. edit: this also annoys me because mikono will not be forced to choose one or another in the end, she can do her connection magic in the end and have both amata and kagura, or that's how I think things will go.
As A Mikono supporter it grated on my nerves a lot. She looked like a prize not a real person this episode.
Maybe she could have ay least do what she did for Kagura in episode 15, just this time with Amata instead. Nothing too epic but at least something... anything.

Quote:
Also annoying is how fudo zen once again stands at the sidelines watching events unfold, just watching the aquarion and mikono get stolen while his counterpart mykage is actively doing things to further his goals. You think after journeying to get the aquarion he'd be a little more proactive about protecting it.
Fudou is Mikono and Mykage is Zessica.

The passive one is going to sit on his/her ass and win regardless.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:52   Link #17
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Spoiler for episode 22:
Spoiler for Episode 22:
Old 2012-05-27, 13:54   Link #18
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaAEUG View Post

One annoying thing about this ep is how mikono managed to do absolutely nothing. She literally just watched as amata and kagura fought one another, she didn't resist when kagura held her and abducted her, nothing at all. One would think if she didn't want to get kidnapped she'd bite or resist physically in some way.

Preview basically showed nothing.
I disagree, again, why everyone hates Mikono? LOL I don't see anything wrong in her actions, it's absolutely normal... she has no powers or military training what she could do?

She was thrown back and forth before falling into the arms of Kagura, in her place I've ever had collapsed... without time to think of resisting.
Old 2012-05-27, 13:57   Link #19
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Spoiler for Episode 22:
I was writting that the marriage in mourning clothes came true. Kagura takes Mikono away which leads to Vega destruction. Not that Vega deserves to survive more than Altea...
Quote:
I disagree, again, why everyone hates Mikono? LOL I don't see anything wrong in her actions, it's absolutely normal... she has no powers or military training what she could do?

She was thrown back and forth before falling into the arms of Kagura, in her place I've ever had collapsed... without time to think of resisting.
It's not about hating Mikono; it's about hating the authors that stick her in that passive damsel in distress prize role whose only purpose is to show how heroic the MC is. It does suck a lot and it's not respectful of her character. The one struggling with uselessness issue...

Maybe next episode will she be shown in a more active role. I hope...
Old 2012-05-27, 13:59   Link #20
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Spoiler for episode 22:
Zessica always knew Amata never loved her, didn't see anything wrong with him to apologize, it was honest of her, finally Zessica seemed to understand and comply.
Closed Thread