Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-14, 02:10   Link #1601
florza
一日之计在于晨

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
Why are you even using that term? I'm legitimately curious. There's a plenty of English equivalent words for that.
'Cause weeaboo.

Last edited by florza; 2013-01-14 at 03:44.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 02:12   Link #1602
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Lol weaboo.....
Cause there's lots of plot holes even after vol 4? OR SO I BELIEVE
Old 2013-01-14, 02:38   Link #1603
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Why are you even using that term? I'm legitimately curious. There's a plenty of English equivalent words for that.
Be happy the community hasn't reached the point where there is mass honorific spamming and abuse of disgustingly popular Japanese phrases/terms. Hopefully I'm dead by the time that does happen.
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 03:21   Link #1604
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Be happy the community hasn't reached the point where there is mass honorific spamming and abuse of disgustingly popular Japanese phrases/terms. Hopefully I'm dead by the time that does happen.
I'm trying my hardest to figure out why anyone would do such a thing outside of simply being a Japanophile, but I just can't.

As for the community reaching that point, I think it already might be a bit too late when we have people like these:

Spoiler:

It gets me every time. The simple possible notion of meeting these people in real life is terrifying.

---

And just so this post isn't completely off-topic, I'll just say that Keitarou is a pretty good director due to his previous (and recent) works with Katanagatari and Jormungand. His involvement with School Days really shouldn't judge his abilities as a director since the original material wasn't good to begin with.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-14, 10:19   Link #1605
Miraluka
Banned

The problem is the guy in charge of the script. Thats the real deal.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 01:26   Link #1606
waffler

i just finished what they had on vol 4 in bt and it seems they didnt translate that part yet so im curious to know does itsuka sister actually fall in love with him or something?
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 03:57   Link #1607
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
i just finished what they had on vol 4 in bt and it seems they didnt translate that part yet so im curious to know does itsuka sister actually fall in love with him or something?
she already fall for him since long time ago
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 06:15   Link #1608
sky black swordman

^ Yeah, as well IMO in volume 2, Kotori somewhat implies Shidou may be a Lolicon after hearing his reaction to having to kiss Yoshino again and then says that he may go after her(Kotori). Shidou replied he wouldn't, to Kotori gets mad about that.
As well in volume 3, during the first imouto war one of Kotori's comeback is that she unlike Mana, Kotori can marry Shidou.
Old 2013-01-15, 07:19   Link #1609
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

@sky he could've one of those guys who likes all girls I mean he's got Tohka, Yoshino, Kotori, Yamai twins, and Miku so I don't think he cares about what the girl looks like since theyre all cute in their own way. Btw have we found out whether or not kurumi actually likes him?
Old 2013-01-15, 15:15   Link #1610
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
@sky he could've one of those guys who likes all girls I mean he's got Tohka, Yoshino, Kotori, Yamai twins, and Miku so I don't think he cares about what the girl looks like since theyre all cute in their own way. Btw have we found out whether or not kurumi actually likes him?
well there is opportunity that shidou is fall for Tohka since the way he treat her is rather special ccompared to other spirit
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 16:10   Link #1611
nfsac

Well you are right, Tohka is Shidou partner in the spirit hunting and general hanging out, so its natural for him to like her more
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-15, 20:06   Link #1612
sky black swordman

^ More like Spirit catching then hunting.
Tohka is girl most closest to him out of all the girls in his harem. Well it may be second if you count Kotori sama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Nothing so far.
Old 2013-01-15, 22:41   Link #1613
waffler

so when is the anime airing? i heard it was in april...
waffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 04:10   Link #1614
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ More like Spirit catching then hunting.
Tohka is girl most closest to him out of all the girls in his harem. Well it may be second if you count Kotori sama.

Nothing so far.
Yeah but as a sister. In love interest Tohka is in first by far
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 07:16   Link #1615
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
so when is the anime airing? i heard it was in april...
Yea in April though actual date will come later

I'm with @nfsac on Tohka I think she's at the top with next line as a "love "interest" would probably beyoshino or one of the Yamai twins but then again we haven't seen what Miku is like either
Old 2013-01-16, 09:14   Link #1616
farios

Date a Live the game detail is going to be revealed on Dragon Magazine sold in 1/19 for those who're curious, i'm personally cannot wait for the game detail because it's Sting and Tsunako, i hope it's not just a normal VN or just a VN with gameplay but actually a real game like SRPG
Old 2013-01-16, 18:40   Link #1617
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by farios View Post
Date a Live the game detail is going to be revealed on Dragon Magazine sold in 1/19 for those who're curious, i'm personally cannot wait for the game detail because it's Sting and Tsunako, i hope it's not just a normal VN or just a VN with gameplay but actually a real game like SRPG
Compile Heart is involved, so don't expect a good game or anything.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 20:26   Link #1618
farios

Quote:
Compile Heart is involved, so don't expect a good game or anything.
While they're not exactly one of the better developer in Japan, they're clearly one of the doveloper that actually improves their quality, and every company that improves themselves is a good company in my book. And no matter how bad Compile Heart is, at least they're not Imageepoch...
Old 2013-01-17, 19:01   Link #1619
Riki
ランダム王

poll has been made in B-T facebook for this series~ go check
Old 2013-01-17, 23:15   Link #1620
farios

Info for the game has been leaked out on 2ch

Ttile: Date a Live Rinne Utopia
Release date: 2013 summer
Genre: Seirei Kouryaku Adventure (adv means vn in japan so yeah)

And the childhood friend name is Sonogami Rinne voiced by Hanazawa, the poster mentioned another character(possibly Rinne herself) who looks like a Spirit

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy