AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-02, 15:58   Link #1401
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Maybe a Devil too O_O I could come up with some theories as of why a devil would send a threat O_o
a nice succubus would be fine
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 16:50   Link #1402
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
a nice succubus would be fine
How about a Dhampyr? A half vampire that is weak in sunlight but sucks Cruz Thatguy's blood for sustenance.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 16:59   Link #1403
Waxman

Bloodsucking will be an unwanted step to rosario+vampire.
A demon girl would be nice, but for now i want more dates, if possible with Suu moments in them.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 17:56   Link #1404
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
How about a Dhampyr? A half vampire that is weak in sunlight but sucks Cruz Thatguy's blood for sustenance.
I wonder who came up with the legend of Vampires were weak or were damage inflicting by sunlight. I mean I read some Vampire books, well not the Modern ones especially, but have read the classics. I read Carmilla, Bram Stoker's Dracula, and Varney the Vampire. They didn't mentioned any weaknesses of sunlight, well for Carmilla she was just weak in the morning and it cause no harm to her, and that is it and they were the first Vampire literature books.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 18:44   Link #1405
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I wonder who came up with the legend of Vampires were weak or were damage inflicting by sunlight.
The most plausible answer is this scene from the german movie Nosferatu (1922) which no doubt firmly planted the notion that sunlight was lethal to vampires (and harmful/debilitating to other forms of undead).
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 20:39   Link #1406
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogon_bat View Post
The most plausible answer is this scene from the german movie Nosferatu (1922) which no doubt firmly planted the notion that sunlight was lethal to vampires (and harmful/debilitating to other forms of undead).
Thank you for answering that, but the question is why does so many series tend to add to that weakness? I feel that many Vampire shows should be base off the classics. There were certainly more interesting to read than modern stories like the Vampire Dairies and shows like True Blood (Good show, but never felt the suspense and excitement from reading the classic novels of Vampires).
Old 2013-10-02, 21:31   Link #1407
kazzuya13

Quote:
Thank you for answering that, but the question is why does so many series tend to add to that weakness? I feel that many Vampire shows should be base off the classics. There were certainly more interesting to read than modern stories like the Vampire Dairies and shows like True Blood (Good show, but never felt the suspense and excitement from reading the classic novels of Vampires).
You watch that?. I for one am not a fan of that show. It feels like they are stretching the methodology of the characteristic of the monster(vampire, werewolf and etc) especially true blood. I watch one episode of each series and quickly gave up on watching it. It gave me the same impression as twilight.
Old 2013-10-02, 21:45   Link #1408
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
You watch that?. I for one am not a fan of that show. It feels like they are stretching the methodology of the characteristic of the monster(vampire, werewolf and etc) especially true blood. I watch one episode of each series and quickly gave up on watching it. It gave me the same impression as twilight.
What made True Blood great in my opinion is that they didn't skip on the gore, which is pretty much the only reason why I watched it because it differs from the movies and shows that made me somewhat hated T.V. because the shows and movies seems so tone down to what it used to be. Miss the days where on FOX, where you can watch the movie (albeit with commercials), but unedited unlike now which is edited for the purposes to prevent fear of nightmares for children. As for Twilight......lets see I didn't get the chance to watch it, my girlfriend literally threw it out the window (not an exaggeration) when she watched it at 1 am while I was sleeping and was excited to watch it because she read the book. That very fact alone made me not watch it, because we got the same habits and tastes.

The Vampire in this story would have to be unique because the drinking of blood and supposed fatality of sun light would ruin her character I believe.
Old 2013-10-02, 21:53   Link #1409
kazzuya13

The reason I hate true blood they put many monster all together without progressing much of the story. It fells like the story is kind of shallow for me. Furthermore what is the deal that they even have to put out a fairy in a story.
Old 2013-10-02, 23:45   Link #1410
Voceane

What with all this dullahan? Why not a Cerberus? With a personality per head.
Voceane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 23:46   Link #1411
CBredbeard
Banned

Quote:
The Vampire in this story would have to be unique because the drinking of blood and supposed fatality of sun light would ruin her character I believe.
Have you ever heard of a vampire donating blood to a blood drive? Straight from their veins?
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 01:00   Link #1412
Waxman

Well, Dullahan is kind of popular, her name can very likely start with D and she appear to people about to die.
I know i was of the "isn't enough monstrous" when we talking about the Dragonewt girl but both her humanlike apareance and her connection with death can give her an interesting personality.
But with the precedent of the Dragonewt girl she doesn't really need to end in the already big enough harem.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 15:10   Link #1413
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Dulla-chan?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 07:00   Link #1414
marconii2002

Chapter 20 spoiler images

Spoiler for spoiler:
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 07:33   Link #1415
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

WTF!?

Am I seeing things!?

There is a lot of chaos and misunderstandings in this chapter 20; If I'm correct, though.

For the rest of the guys, read it at your own risk.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 07:43   Link #1416
CBredbeard
Banned

Spoiler for Uh...:
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 07:47   Link #1417
chaotix37
Rolling Rolling Loli ♬♩

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
Spoiler for Uh...:
My thoughts exactly....
I see chaos in that chapter I should see.
Old 2013-10-19, 08:07   Link #1418
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaotix37 View Post
My thoughts exactly....
I see chaos in that chapter I should see.
i was all like, "wtf happened?"
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 08:08   Link #1419
darkofficer
just a devil

so a new girl is added to the list
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-19, 08:32   Link #1420
Tejon

Spoiler for chap 20:
Tejon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags