AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-03-19, 11:49   Link #41
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy-Sky View Post

Recommandtions:

Area88 OVA
Aura Dunbine
Birth
Kimagure Orange Road: Summer's Beginning
Megazone 23
Original Dirty Pair
Prefectural Earth Defense Force
Saint Seiya

Click here to go to the ADV SALE

Disclaimer (please read):

Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes will be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.
These companies are going to bankrupt me. I just spend another $99 at adv picking up some stuff to fill in the gap form the Rightstuf sale

Godannar vol6 Deeeep Penetration
Slayers Book of spell
Eden Bowy
Magical Shopping center
Sakura War tv
Doom Metropolis
Old 2007-03-19, 11:55   Link #42
rooboy
Umeboshi!

LOL, I was thinking of that exact same thing. I ended up taking a flyer on the first volume of Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok in the Rightstuf sale - and was seriously contemplating picking up the other six volumes in this sale.
Old 2007-03-29, 09:56   Link #43
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Rightstuf is doing another sale my poor wallet.

40% Bandai dvds and 33% of Bandai cds.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2007-03-30 at 14:42.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-29, 23:45   Link #44
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
The Buydvd deal is off now.

-Bought a Mabinogi PVC for $29.39 USD for a total of 33.50 w/shipping (around that much) and thinking about getting a Peace@Pieces : Nagi Death Costume Version for $40.59 USD. But I probably won't.

http://www.kidnemo.com/ is also having a 25% many items too. I just checked the PVCs but they do have the 25% off on almost every item I looked at.

By the way, both of these are America based sites. But they do have international shipping. (I think so)

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.

Last edited by Aoie_Emesai; 2007-04-09 at 10:13.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 01:10   Link #45
chrno_the_sinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Rightstuf is doing another sale my poor wallet.

40% dvds and 33% of cds.
That's for Bandai stuff by the way. Meaning you can get your Haruhi preorders in, as well as their boxsets.
chrno_the_sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 14:42   Link #46
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrno_the_sinner View Post
That's for Bandai stuff by the way. Meaning you can get your Haruhi preorders in, as well as their boxsets.
I just cancel my old order and re-order with the new discount.
Old 2007-03-31, 06:56   Link #47
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Xellos - is that ADV sales still up? I went to your link but didn't really find anything about it.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 11:40   Link #48
rooboy
Umeboshi!

No, the ADV sale ended. I think it was only up for St Patrick's Day and a couple of days after.
Old 2007-04-05, 07:19   Link #49
bayoab

Except, you NEVER want to buy from that place. NEVER. Avoid them and never buy from them.

And in stuff you actually might want to consider buying: Bestbuy has an in store special on select titles. Buy 2 DVDs of this select list and get $10 off your purchase. This supposedly includes DBZ, a few ghibli titles, and a few others. (Some are reporting this is a buy 1 dvd, select a second dvd from a list and get $10 off of it.) While it's not a great deal and highly YMMV, if done right, this can produce a decent deal.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 15:21   Link #50
bayoab

Deepdiscount.com is having a 60% MSRP sale on Anchor Bay distributed DVDs. This includes Manga ent and a few other random DVDs. Great deals such as GITS:SAC S1 for $40. Just go to their homepage and look on the left side for the 60% off image.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 11:22   Link #51
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Rightstuf is having another ADV sale.

40% of dvd, 33% off cd

I was personally hoping for a Funimation sale but oh well.
Old 2007-04-19, 11:26   Link #52
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Crap I want to get in on this but they're asking a bit much from international customers. I mean CC + ID, I'm sure they're legit, but someone else gets those details and you're screwed. Area 88 & Getter Robo are impossible to get here apart from disc1
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-19, 11:30   Link #53
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes_fan View Post
Crap I want to get in on this but they're asking a bit much from international customers. I mean CC + ID, I'm sure they're legit, but someone else gets those details and you're screwed. Area 88 & Getter Robo are impossible to get here apart from disc1
Are you talking about Rightstuf or DDD?

Rightstuf is a very legit company who does the wholesale for most anime companies in the US and also a very small but active production dept as well. You can't get more legit then Rightstuf if you are order form a US company.

DeepDiscount, i order form the a few times and it turn out fine but i have heard stuff about them that i don't like.
Old 2007-04-19, 11:36   Link #54
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

Rightstuf. I don't mind sending a copy of the CC but passports and ID are easy to forge with the right info. I'm pretty sure they'll do the right thing, most other websites give them a great rep, but just if someone else gets a hold of that data on route...
Old 2007-04-19, 11:40   Link #55
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes_fan View Post
Rightstuf. I don't mind sending a copy of the CC but passports and ID are easy to forge with the right info. I'm pretty sure they'll do the right thing, most other websites give them a great rep, but just if someone else gets a hold of that data on route...

Doesn't matter what site you buy form, if you buy online there is always a chance of someone getting that info.

These days there is no use worrying about someone stealing you info. You just need to viligant to stop the damage before it gets too much.
Old 2007-04-19, 11:46   Link #56
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

See if the damage could be limited to CC's I'm not worried. CC's have a reporting system and transactions can be challenged quite easily, Also most CC's have a limit set. But having a passport, copy of CC and one other form of ID, they can apply for loans/mortgages. (At least that's the standard here). I'd be completely unaware of what they're doing in the US in terms of that.

Oh well, never mind. I guess that's their policy and they need to cover their ass too. TS for me.
Old 2007-05-03, 11:46   Link #57
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Ok people time to get out your wallets.

Rightstuf is having another Sale.

40% of retail price for any Funimation DVDs including Pre-Orders.
Old 2007-06-04, 11:22   Link #58
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Rightstuf is now redoing the 10 for $25 and 25 for $100 sale with select Geneon DVDs - including Last Exile, Haibane Renmei, Serial Experiments Lain, Mahoromatic, Chobits, Trigun, R.O.D. the TV, Paranoia Agent, and more.

Sadly no Gankutsuou or Samurai Champloo though
Old 2007-06-04, 12:48   Link #59
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy View Post
Rightstuf is now redoing the 10 for $25 and 25 for $100 sale with select Geneon DVDs - including Last Exile, Haibane Renmei, Serial Experiments Lain, Mahoromatic, Chobits, Trigun, R.O.D. the TV, Paranoia Agent, and more.

Sadly no Gankutsuou or Samurai Champloo though
Now i have to find more space to store them >_< when will this madness end.
Old 2007-06-06, 18:28   Link #60
sothis

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com is doing their once in awhile 20% off sale again! they usually are the cheapest anywhere on the web, so 20% off of that is a prime time to buy. i generally buy all my box sets during their sales.

i forget the coupon code, but it's listed at http://www.dvdpricesearch.com
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote