AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-10, 19:21   Link #2441
blakbunnie27
Translator
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to blakbunnie27 Send a message via MSN to blakbunnie27
Group: N/A*
Position: Experienced translation checker and QC, someone who is also good with European(? maybe?) history
Series: It's something that has finished airing but was never subbed with quality.*
Number of eps: > 25 or < 25*
Some other comments:
The translator is pretty good, so the translation checker will most likely have a light job, and I'm hoping QC will as well.

*More details will be provided in PM

Contact: "/msg blakbunnie27" on irc.rizon.net if you're interested.
Old 2009-05-11, 09:29   Link #2442
Athanor

Hiring Timer

Group: Minor Ja Nai
Position: Timer
Series: Major, Cross Game, and some One Shots
Specifications: The timer need to know scene timing and to have enough free time to time almost anyday

me on pm here or @irchighway.net
Old 2009-05-12, 09:51   Link #2443
andy_blah
~Buri Buri!~
*Fansubber

Group: Kureyon Alliance
Positions: J->E Translator(s); Translation Checker(s); Quality Checker; AFX Typesetter; Distribution; RAW provider(s); Timer and Encoder
Projects: Kureyon Shin-Chan (action movies, not the episodes); NG Knight Lamune & 40 (plus DX and EX)
Contact: IRC Channel(if I'm not there, just use the other contacts); (WLM or e-mail); PM here

Underlined - Needed by both projects
Bold - Urgent need for the Kureyon Shin-Chan project
Old 2009-05-12, 12:49   Link #2444
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
No one has done Yurumates and after watching a few minutes of it, it looks insanely cute and fun.

Looking for a translator interested in doing it.

If you'd be willing (it's a one episode OVA) e-mail me at shamisen.subs@gmail.com
Old 2009-05-12, 19:29   Link #2445
Mitch
aka Akatsuki
*Fansubber

Group: Rocket Gang

IRC Channel: #RocketGang@irc.raitian.info
or #RG-Staff@irc.raitian.info (look for Mitch or Akatsuki)

Email: rocketgangsubs@gmail.com

Positions:

Translator - We are currently looking for a translator who can translate from Japanese To English. We have numerous projects we want to do. If the translator wants to sub something, we'll be happy to sub it too.

Distro - We are also looking for distribution help. We are looking for someone who may want to donate a xdcc bot. We need dedicated torrent seeders.

Typesetting - We are in need of assistance with typesetting.

Thank You
Old 2009-05-13, 03:49   Link #2446
Ruin Rust

Looking for a Jpn > Eng translator to work on Yume Senshi Wingman.
Drop by #happa-suki on rizon or email (happasuki @ gmail . com) if interested.
Old 2009-05-13, 10:42   Link #2447
Meltingice
Klipsch

Position filled.

Last edited by Meltingice; 2009-05-16 at 01:18.
Old 2009-05-13, 12:02   Link #2448
BreaknoEmily

Group: Break no Emily

IRC Channel: Currently none.

Email: beryl_v12@yahoo.com

Positions:

Looking for people to fill in the following positions for my group, Break no Emily. This is for subbing Pandora Hearts... and if possible, would prefer being speedy about it, please. (I'm a big PH fan, and the reason I started this is because I'd like my fellow PH fans to get their subs fast ;A; ). My first release is episode 6 (http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=64150).

Translator -> Even though I tl'ed episode 6 myself, my knowledge on Japanese has its limits, so we're in a dire need of a translator T____T!! PLEASE ;A;... I'll provide DDLs of the translation raw too, in however format you may want it. STILL IN A DIRE NEED FOR A TRANSLATOR!! T__T

Encoder-> Position Taken ^_^/

Editor -> Position taken /o/.

I handle timing, QC and XviD encodes myself. I'm currently part of another subbing group, but since we're not doing anything, I decided to do this myself. My group isn't really interested on doing any other show besides the ones connected to our fandom, so I'm alone >_<.

There is no karaoke in the subs (for fully soft-subbed) and I plan to keep it that way, but there is this little transition thing I added in for the heck of it ^_^...

If you're interested, please visit here: http://breaknoemily.wordpress.com/
and comment you're interested. Or you can just PM me here, but if it's at the site, I can get to it faster.

Thank you very much ~

Last edited by BreaknoEmily; 2009-05-15 at 04:15.
Old 2009-05-13, 19:13   Link #2449
djshadow

Send a message via MSN to djshadow
Group: SubDESU

IRC Channel: #subdesu@irc.rizon.net

Email: subdesu@gmail.com

Positions:

Translators If you're good in translating from Japan to English give us a call or in this case a pm or email .

Timers Just need one or two timers.

Typesetters Should be good and not just okay but good.

Karaoke Makers We not much into strange effects or weird karas, so if you good in making simple kara effects, then please send as a pm. Hey that does not mean if you are awesome in making strange effects you can't join

All details you need to contact us are here, if there is something else you can help with or want to help with, please send as an email or pm.

Thanks
Old 2009-05-14, 10:05   Link #2450
pitty
fansubber

Send a message via MSN to pitty Send a message via Yahoo to pitty
Well, I know I posted something similar a little time ago, but the moment this will be needed is near.

Group: Anime Club Generation [ACG]
Position: Translation Checker for Tsubasa Shunraiki OVA 2 and Translator or Translation Checker for Dogs: Bullets and Carnage OVA. Since these OVAs will be released soon, we need help as soon as possible. The TLCer who worked on Tsubasa 1 has some problems now. We can't count on him. We are open for joints for Dogs: Bullets and Carnage.
http://acg.ro-anime.net/english
pittyacg@gmail.com
pittty_007@yahoo.com
animeee @ rizon
Old 2009-05-14, 18:09   Link #2451
talos wing

I'm a timer interested in working on the new BONES project in summer Magnitude 8.0.
If there are any groups doing it and need one, I would like to do it! Please pm me.
Old 2009-05-15, 10:06   Link #2452
yuurisan
retired fansubbers

Send a message via MSN to yuurisan
Group: Yuurisan-Subs
Positions: Translation Checker(J->E) and Encoder for (OVA) Dogs: Bullets & Carnage
Translators (J->E For Future Projects)
Contact: Here or at #yus-recruits@irc.rizon.net and contact yuurisan
It's a joint for DOGS and we're looking for tlcer and possibly an encoder.
Thanks~

Last edited by yuurisan; 2009-05-15 at 21:59. Reason: filled position
Old 2009-05-17, 04:55   Link #2453
Shinkun
Fansubber

Now Hiring!

Hi, Aoi-Anime is looking for an editor and a timer for our projects. Experience is not necessary, but must be motivated and willing to learn. Contact me if interested. Thanks.

Projects:
Les Miserables Shoujo Cosette
Genji Monogatari Sennenki
Hidamari no Ki

You may choose whatever you want to work on. Thanks!
Old 2009-05-18, 00:28   Link #2454
MasterCJ
pr0 h4x0r

Send a message via MSN to MasterCJ
Long time lurker, first time poster. MasterCJ from nekomimi fansubs here. We're in a bit of a bind at the moment, our translator has had some circumstances come up and so is quite busy lately. We'd really like another translator to come and help out when our current one is unable to get away from that awful thing we call life.

We're currently changing around a couple of projects, so I can't reliably say exactly what we'd like help with subbing, as it might change before you read this. It'd probably be an intermediate level of complexity with regard to the Japanese though. We've got pretty good editors, so perfect English isn't a necessity. If you'd like to know more, you can find me in IRC (#nekosubs @ rizon), hit me on msn (mastercj_n_rop@hotmail.com) or pm me on here.
Old 2009-05-20, 00:30   Link #2455
Genjo
Genjo-Subs Founder
*Fansubber

Hitode fansubs are Hiring

translater

translater checker

editors

photoshoppers

to contact us by

IRC
hitode-recruit@Rizon
hitode@Rizon

or PM one of the Staff members in Hitode

Website
http://hitodefansubs.blogspot.com/

we are looking forward to working with you
Old 2009-05-20, 01:09   Link #2456
Enigma Collective
*Fansubber

Group: Enigma Collective
IRC Channel: #EnigmaCollective@irc.rizon.net or #Enigma-Recruits@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: LordMog, donkie737, DarkHonour
E-Mail: lordmog@yahoo.com
Other Contact: elvaanguy@yahoo.com (MSN), mooglekupo99 (AIM), elvaanguy (Y!IM), lordmog (Skype)

'Ello!

Enigma Collective currently looking for a timer, encoder, typesetter and raw provider to assist us with our current projects (Pandora Hearts, Guin Saga) and beyond. Here's our list of requirements from each position:

• Timers: Must be able to time quickly and efficiently while retaining quality. Experience is a must.

• Encoders: Must have knowledge in AVS scripting; a beast of a computer is preferred, but not really needed.

• Typesetters: Must be able to either style text or create KFX in either ASS or AFX. Perfectionism and an eye for art is needed.

• Raw Providers: Must be able to either cap, encode and get raws to us in a timely fashion and/or provide DVD raws for either of our current projects.

If you are able to help us, then please contact me or my other co-admins with the above information. Thank you for your time.

- Lord Mog of Enigma Collective
Old 2009-05-20, 17:31   Link #2457
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Do you want money?

Group: ray=out.
Projects: Himawari!! (Translation Checker wanted) + 90's anime w/ anime-rg (Quality Checker wanted!).

We're (anime-rg/ray=out) looking for a QCer for a 90's anime, so if YOU like old animation with tons of fanservice (eye-tearing comedy, nudity - BOOBIES), contact me. Preferably someone experienced and not part of multiple groups.

Also, I'm looking for a Translation Checker interested in checking 4 episodes of Himawari!! (Season 2); freelancers are cool. I am incapable of checking non-shounen/non-old anime myself, so I need someone else to do it. Monetary compensation WILL be provided (depends on your experience - both fansubbing and/or other sources - you will be required to translate 10 mins of a video just for evidence of your knowledge).

Lastly, I'm still looking for a person capable of modifying karaoke scripts made by jfs. So, if your knowledge of Aegisub consists of Automation, Lua or manual karaoke creation, get in touch.
Old 2009-05-20, 22:05   Link #2458
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Group: Shamisen
Project: Haruhi S2
Position (Primary): Translator
Position (Secondary): Timer, .ts Raw Capper/Provider

Hi there! With the news that the next episode of Haruhi re-air is apparently gonna be a new one, and after being bugged enough about it... Shamisen has decided that, if we can find an interested translator, we would like to work on doing the new episodes.

We are well aware that it will be oversubbed, but we figure we'll offer high quality, open-book releases.

If a translator is found, then a timing spot would open up. ^^

Please contact any Op in the channel, or send us an e-mail if you would be interested!
Old 2009-05-21, 05:59   Link #2459
hatsuyuki
Animelover

Send a message via ICQ to hatsuyuki Send a message via AIM to hatsuyuki Send a message via Yahoo to hatsuyuki
Group name: Hatsuyuki- Fansubs
Site: http://hatsuyuki-subs.org/
IRC: #hatsuyuki@irc.rizon.net
Position: C-E or J-E translator to help us complete some old projects ( most needed) and other positions.
Projects: Pandora Hearts, 07 Ghost, check website.
If you're interested, PM Naruto-kun, or e-mail hotboy_84@mail.ru
Old 2009-05-21, 15:09   Link #2460
Nol888
FansubNoob
*Fansubber

Group: Yuki
Position: J->E Translator
Optional Position: Typesetter if above is fulfilled.
Project: Haruhi S2
Contact Info: #Yuki@irc.rizon.net || nlum@nol888.com

Obviously, there will be a gigantic amount of oversubbing for this show. However, in the best interest of complete-ness, I'd like to cover the new episodes.

The more knowledge of English, the better, but as long as you have [near] fluency in Japanese, it should be fine.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator