Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 38:
Spoiler for Ch 38:
Old 2009-06-21, 14:30   Link #182
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Waiting for translations on my end. I assume you can read raws?
I can't, but there is english translation... And it was completed few days ago already.

Sterling, that would make sense...

Spoiler for Some speculations:
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-22, 09:51   Link #183
FreedomMS
Sola FTW

from what i have read. Alice was born 2 time at the same time. One Alice was born in the human world while the other was born in the abyss as the Will Of Abyss. Jack knew this that why he was protecting the human alice
FreedomMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 02:32   Link #184
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

What?? 38 is out??
*goes searching
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 18:21   Link #185
elite-dreams
Boku no matsuro

o_______o i didnt see the translations from 27-30 (around there)
so i didnt wana just skip em and spoil it by reading the later chaps >.>

can someone be gladly to pm me them :]?
elite-dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 20:53   Link #186
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Uhh, I can't read chinese raw >.< If only there's japanese raw airing about somewhere.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 22:24   Link #187
Used Can

Can anyone explain me what the hell is going on with Oz? He's been quite freaky in these last two chapters.
Old 2009-06-23, 22:37   Link #188
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

I wanna see the chapter >.<
~Kezia~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-23, 23:18   Link #189
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Can anyone explain me what the hell is going on with Oz? He's been quite freaky in these last two chapters.
It's like he's almost losing his cool.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 10:50   Link #190
Tormenk

I'll pm the links to the chinese raws to anyone who wants it.

More than freaky, Oz is acting quite suspicious in the latest chapter. Seems like he didn't lose his dark side even after confronting his own problems.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-24, 13:44   Link #191
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

is not the same one u gave me last time is it Tormenk?
Old 2009-06-24, 14:08   Link #192
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Indeed, he's very fascinating main character and my speculations above about him is one of the many theories Personally I found this evil frame of his the most intruguing (alert, it's from 38 chapter, and yup, it's Oz). Well, he has very reason to be mentally unstable. Still, the cute side of Oz is always charming me while his dark side is simply astonishing (the frame with SD-Oz with sickle!). Practicaly everyone are connected to the case of 100 years ago... Oz must too in that or other way

And argh, make a proper appearance already, Jack! I wanna change my signature and avatar with his face at last, but I'm also sometimes writing in anime section and I don't wanna spoil only-anime-viewers, it would be too obvious Hopefully maybe tomorrow will be this day?

And translation of next chapters is going smoothly, great. The more fans of manga with knowledge of almost-actual chapters, then it's better (to discuss ). I like Ludgewidge arc very much, the whole sibilings meeting after 10 years and such. And I like Eliot very much, he makes a good 'friend' to Oz. And I must say that I hate Lotti's harrasment of Oz (but the target of her actions is... worth of enduring it ).
Old 2009-06-24, 14:40   Link #193
Tormenk

I forgot who I have passed out the links to.. Some chinese sites release slightly faster than the others too. Scanlated chapters are going to take a while to catch up to the monthly releases This might or might not help but I'm putting this up for any curious about the latest chapters. Thanks to Nanami for sharing this with me in the first place.

Quote:
And I like Eliot very much, he makes a good 'friend' to Oz
Which suggests to me he could very likely be to Oz what Glen was to Jack: a best friend. Considering Eliot managed to crack Oz out of his shell and motivate him to improve himself, and with all the visions of Sabrie plus the blatantly obvious connection to Glen, it's likely Eliot's role will be a very important one in the future.

Old 2009-06-25, 06:38   Link #194
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

My pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
(...) and with all the visions of Sabrie plus the blatantly obvious connection to Glen, it's likely Eliot's role will be a very important one in the future.
Connection to Glen? Where? I must've missed something... He's a Nightray and Glen is from Baskerville's. But I must say that I found an interesting theory. The way Oz is somehow reincarnation of Jack, the same might be for Glen (who's not dead according to Jack) and Eliot, that he's residing in his body. Just imagine meeting of Jack and Glen (Oz and Eliot), it would be very, very, VERY interesting
Old 2009-06-25, 06:49   Link #195
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post

Connection to Glen? Where? I must've missed something... He's a Nightray and Glen is from Baskerville's.
Eliot and Glen both created the exact same tune and both named it Lacie. Eliot's part was shown in the school arc.

As for the difference in bloodlines, it always struck me strange that Duke Nightray would allow an outsider to inherit the Raven, more so when it was revealed Eliot was a legitimate heir to the house. Not much is known about the Nightrays but something's fishy there as well.

Quote:
But I must say that I found an interesting theory. The way Oz is somehow reincarnation of Jack, the same might be for Glen (who's not dead according to Jack) and Eliot, that he's residing in his body. Just imagine meeting of Jack and Glen (Oz and Eliot), it would be very, very, VERY interesting
Exactly!

The showdown/reunion of Jack and Glen in the future taking place between Eliot and Oz was a high possibility after I made that connection as well. Oh the drama involved by then..

Old 2009-06-25, 23:07   Link #196
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

why are people assuming that Glen might be inside Eliot? I don't really think he is there, maybe Jack just failed to kill Glen and he just kept it cool until the right time, like right now. I mean the others from the Baskerville didn't needed a host so...I don't really think Glen is inside Eliot
Old 2009-06-26, 05:16   Link #197
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Pardon, I totally forgot this, it wasjust too obvious You have right. It could explain a little why he knows that tune and it's name. Although in this context it was strange that he was so worked up to kick Baskervilles back then. But Eliot is Eliot

I also thought about Nightray family. It looks almost like it isn't one "pure" bloodline, but more of compund of other families and only the main line is decided by direct inheritance. Besides, what is a "pure bloodline"? There must be marriages between members of various families, so the bloodlines are mixed for sure. And if I remember correctly, Gil and Vince had been also from royal family, but were forced to live on streets, so maybe they are somehow related to Nightrays. But there's no way of Duke Nightray knowing this... so it's still puzzling.

Kezia, it's just one of many wild speculations Besides, Glen was contracted to Jabberwock, so he can't die of age (like Baskervilles) and if he wasn't killed by Jack, then he must be alive somewhere.
Old 2009-06-26, 05:28   Link #198
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

well, Glen was "killed" maybe it was his very on chain that saved him
Old 2009-06-26, 06:22   Link #199
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

Oh yeah, maybe he was dropped into Abyss and eventually will come out... someday?

Edit:
Oh yeah, new translated chapters are out! Two of them! Nice! A lot of Jack~

Eliot, you are awesome <3
"Eliot... you are so gentle"
"Like hell I am"

Was Eliot and Reo unconscious when Jack appeared? Strange.

And about song... "I wrote that song". It's not a coincidence, not in the same chapter. There is definitely some sort of connection between Eliot and Glen~

Last edited by Nanami; 2009-06-27 at 17:10.
Old 2009-07-03, 21:23   Link #200
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

could be...but while Oz was with Glen, Eliot was busy with a problem, unlike Oz and Jack, Jack uses Oz to be able to move and such. It has a connection but at the same time it doesn't

Tags
fantasy, shounen