Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
And now, the two art for 29th March anniversary:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/..._ht/Kalulu.JPG

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...ersary2010.JPG
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 14:54   Link #302
Nobodyman9
Banned

Love it, love it, love it. Great work as always bonzo.

My only complaint is the way Kallen's hand is placed on her belly in the second pic looks kinda weird.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 15:54   Link #303
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

First art:

It's quite symbological and beautiful. Shirley and C.C. almost look like wings for the both of them. It's quite... tranquil. Plus it's their wedding clothes, which is a bonus.

Art - 9.5: It's original and I can only guess how much effort and thought came out of the picture. The overall expressions are lovely, Bonzo.

Background - 9.0: We can consider C.C. and Shirley as background, while I mentionered they look like 'wings' it's also ironic that if you think about it, the shape of their bodies are atleast somewhat akin to a geass sigil. Very nice.

First one is a win.

Second Art:

This was quite well-played out, Bonzo. It isn't bad the way you did it, I actually like the touching purpose of it. Then again, I might be over-romantisizing an already deep meaning. Still, I like it.

Art - 8.5: As Nobodyman said, the hand needs fixed while the back image of Guren looking shaky to me. Outside of that it's a good drawing. The font must've been hard to do if you actually did it by hand, being my only other comment.

Background - 9.3: It was good. While I admire it I appreciate the originality of the images the most as the background and I do believe it was nice in the way it was presented

Overall, they were both done. But I simply love the first one as it held a sentimental value to me in particuliar. The first one was my favorite though, The second one is pretty good as well. Beyond that, euschraunlit.

(Sorry... Forum rules. I have to be constructive. Or else Ojiisan will get me T_T)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-28, 16:39   Link #304
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The girls haven't wings, because like that story show, in that reality, heaven and hell don't exist.
Old 2010-03-28, 16:49   Link #305
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

That went abit over you're head. I mean they LOOK like wings. Shirley is the left wing while C.C. is the right wing. I mean they look like wings, I didn't mean to say or imply they had them. I mean the way they form around Lelouch and Kallen -they being C.C. and Shirley- they look like wings.

*sigh* I should've been more clear, sorry Bonzo.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-03-28 at 16:51. Reason: typos, imagine that.
Old 2010-04-04, 09:26   Link #306
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Next comic preview:

Spoiler for Poor Lelouch:
Old 2010-04-12, 13:40   Link #307
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

A last page, and next comic will be online.
Old 2010-04-13, 04:21   Link #308
Sch@dows

but wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenn ?!
can't way to read it ^_^'
Sch@dows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 15:37   Link #309
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In the wait of the new comic, (I'm waiting mazryohn give me the fixed text) read this one.

It's a old appendix, but the text is fixed and changed. it's connected with the new one from a point of view.

Lelouch awake from the coma, but there's a big surprise for him:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.12aeng.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.12beng.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.12ceng.JPG
Old 2010-04-19, 04:40   Link #310
Sch@dows

Interesting, but i'm more interested in the new comic which seems quite different from the original serie (like Nightmare of Nunally was).

By the way, I think there is still a mistake in the edit of the second image, where the word "knew"is cut after the K

PS : the Citroën car made me laugth hard. I didn't excepted to see it there ^_^
Old 2010-04-20, 17:33   Link #311
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, I use a realistic imagination, considering the car evolution in the reality, I think in 2018 the streets will be full of the car you see now.
Old 2010-04-20, 17:38   Link #312
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The wait is ended now, the new comic, a terrific comic, yes, in the last two page I was a little tired, I did the important part with concentration, and after....however the important is the story and the character face expressions.

The trial it's ended, Kallen won, Lelouch is "free" and all for her, but now, with the a more calm situation, other torments attack her and to have Lelouch's memories inside her not easy the problem....

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15enga.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15engb.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15engc.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15engd.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15enge.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15engf.jpg
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...n25.15engg.jpg

Good reading!

Note: maybe the comic text will be changed, I'm waiting the upgraded version written by marzyohn.
Old 2010-04-20, 18:42   Link #313
Nobodyman9
Banned

Great work as always bonzo. It's hard for me to judge the story since I've been working with you behind the scenes, but your art continues to be spectacular (although the black ink contrast seems a bit too strong)
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 16:03   Link #314
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

The new comic is already "work in progress".
Old 2010-04-23, 18:12   Link #315
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

... I went through the recent comic, Bonzo. Dammit... I still don't like the guren thing but... The ending was sweet.

"Living your life for someone else."... I guess that applies in the comic? Still I like the comic... Hopefully Kallen's troubles are done with to a certain extent. That was painful for her and me. Though... Guilt can be a motivator for action. So kudos on going psychological.

The next comic is in progress? I Wish you the best of luck. As hurtful as the starting comics were, they were well drawn.... But damn, that was sad

One more thing: If this the latest comic was turn 25, then eould that mean it's either going by 25.25/25.50/25.75? You know, like percentages or events. (like the picture dramas.)
Old 2010-04-24, 04:48   Link #316
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

I dont' draw them with a correct order, just like I though them.

All the 25.* appendixes work in a 6 years story timerun, then...
Old 2010-04-26, 23:13   Link #317
Betteroffer

Overall the latest comic is excellent. The art and facical expressions continue to be endearing (particularly Kallen's sleeping face), and the Shirley apparition going on about being a background character was an interesting angle to have her/it argue from.

There is something about the overall thing that bothers me though. I can't quite put my finger on it, it may just be the Kallen fan in me not wanting to see her suffer, but it feels as though the whole nightmare is too overt or blunt in the way it works. Rather than the Shirley apparition acting with anger towards Kallen, displaying hurt or betrayal at her seem like they would have affected her more as Kallen seems the sort to fight back against hostility, but watching her accuser suffering, even as they condemn her would be much harder for Kallen to counter.

As well I was a bit disappointed that the real Shirley didn't bust into the dream to save Kallen.

The second to last page confuses me in two places. The first is where Lelouch responds to Kallen's dream by saying he should have really died. I know that Lelouch isn't the most sensitive guy in the world, but even under the circumstances it seems pretty off that he would respond to one of the strongest people he knows having a nightmare of him dying, causing them to wake up screaming in hysterics with something like "Wow, too bad it wasn't real."

The other part is the last panel where Kallen tells Lelouch she needs space and then immediately tells him to stay with her. I get that emotional people can shift like that, but it needs to be explained a bit better to avoid looking inconsistant.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 14:12   Link #318
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well...in his personal desire, Lelouch wanted to die for pay his guilt.
Kallen has Lelouch memories inside her, then his death wish for redemption too.

At last the nightmare is a mix of kallen and lelouch memories and their guilt feelings, the final result was that deadly mixture, the most terrific thing for Kallen is Lelouch's death and she seen it in that nightmare, the shout at the awakening was enough possible.
For Shirley interpretation, at last Kallen and Lelouch really know nothing about Shirley,the real herself, wishes, feelings...this explain a so contort "ghost".

For the last part, Kallen just want to have a physical contact with him, in fact in 2 seconds she asleep, that simple contact with him, she calm herself like nothing happened.
About the house, Kallen had some project about babies and family already (C.C suggested that idea), a family with children need space, then Kallen anticipated everything, maybe too much soon, but...

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-04-27 at 14:22.
Old 2010-04-27, 14:52   Link #319
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

You mean despite the possibilities, yes?

It would be a tad inconsistent if you don't think about it in that light. But... I guess it's understandable, though it is rather psychological, even with the ending comic. She just wanted contact, even though she said she didn't want it. It's how people are, I guess.
Old 2010-04-29, 06:23   Link #320
Sch@dows

I'm late, but here is my thoughts about the new comic (in a spoiler tag)

Spoiler for Thoughts about the new comic:

Well, it doesn't change the fact that your works are, as always, impressive.
Do you have something else, even if it's not about CG ?