AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-19, 06:47   Link #4761
LeftSeven
2D artist

haha..lol, inexperienced people kinda scary especially when it's about love, celestia doing her first and she's really enjoy it or she just holding back all this time to go all out, even krulcifer never go that far.

so i guess that sacret eclipse is ragnarok trying to learn about human, the most stronger type due to it's abilities to change into someone personalities even know their past.

i'm wondering what is ruin?, what's purpose of making that giant thing? is it like a prison to keep ragnarok from go outside, but no, those ruin be able to produce those monsters and drag ride at same place

i hope author will explain that.
Old 2018-01-20, 17:41   Link #4762
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm on Volume 8 Chapter 2 right now, and I just came across this part:
Quote:
Ymir Theocracy that kept quiet about the existence of Automata Ney Louches, and the new kingdom that possessed one Grand Force were also like that but──most likely the other countries were also hiding information regarding Ruin that only they knew about.
The bold-faced part. Does that get talked more about later, or was it mentioned before already before this? I'm confused about it because it seems like it came out of nowhere that the New Kingdom has one of those and is hiding it. Does it have something to do with the information they got from Ney Louches that they're hiding?

And where I am right now, Listelka seems pretty generous and good-willed, talking about saving the world by going to Avalon, but her true face is different isn't it?

I can't wait for the kissing scene with Lux and Celis. I'm looking forward to that part. But I'm also waiting for the part where Lux kicks Rosa's ass and instills fear in her (though it's not in Volume 8).
Old 2018-01-21, 08:44   Link #4763
LeftSeven
2D artist

about that bold part, if i remember, "that thing" was already talked before, it's the reason that heiburg or whatever country trying destroy new kingdom and steal it , it's still mysterious till now to the point only relie know within school, even lux himself i doubtly he know about it.

from the text itself, you even could tell that she's suspicious, cunning, and good at diplomatic, that's why only seven paladin themself aware of it.

yeah dat bitch rossa, she's not dat strong anyway, just using some underhand trick. if only they fought is not within school, lux would go all out and win for sure.

i would skip vol 9, waiting for baka to finish vol 10, i wanna see dat bitch get crushed badly by lux hahah
Old 2018-01-21, 09:29   Link #4764
Mirable
ミラベル

^^
^
then be prepared for the xxxxx

Which one of heroine got the most tragic past? Yoruka, Phi or Lisha.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-21, 13:53   Link #4765
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not going to skip anything, not even Volume 9 which sounds like a collection short-stories about each of the girls.

What Volume does Lux fight Rosa in where he takes revenge for Phi-chan? That's the one where she begs him to not kill her, right? And I'll ask for a closer spoiler here: do Lux and Celis win in the mock battle for the right to investigate Babel, or do Rosa and her aide win instead?

I wonder how long it'll take for from where I am for Celis to realize that she's in love with Lux. Where I am right now, she still doesn't seem to understand her own feelings.

I'm on Chapter 3 of Volume 8 now, so I went past the part where Krulcifer told Mel about why Lux thinks he doesn't deserve to be happy. I was thinking she'd also tell the other girls, though. It kind of sucks that only Airi, her and Mel know about it. Does even Phi-chan not know?

@Mirable: I think it's Yoruka or Phi-chan maybe. Lisha's was bad too, but I don't really know what happened while she was with the Old Empire.
Old 2018-01-22, 07:04   Link #4766
LeftSeven
2D artist

yeah, short story seems interesting but it's something that could be read anytime later. but i want to focus more into main story.

lux will meet dat bitch in vol 10, when phi and lux get an order to infiltrate into heiburg or whatever country. seems like that bitch did something bad to phi so that awaken lux' s wrath, that's why i'd love to read that scene tho.
the result is draw anyways, but because listelka made that rule to disadvantage lux side, so even if draw, rossa side still win by default.

yeah, you can read it by yourself, but if i'm not mistaken, celestia admit that she has been in love with lux, but unfortunately, she said it not in front of lux, but dat elipse ragnarok hahaha

lux doesnt deserve to be happy? now you can be assured that lux had been out of the cage of that feeling, because celestia already break that cage. lux is free to accept everyone help and feeling. btw phi can is phi can, she always act based on her heart anyways ahaha

i think those three has same tragic yet different situation.
Old 2018-01-22, 07:47   Link #4767
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Celis broke him out of his cage of guilt? Even though she doesn't even know about it being the reason he thinks he doesn't deserve happiness? Man, you gotta love that girl. But if he's free because of Celis already, why isn't he breaking free from the New Kingdom's control?

Damn though, I'd like it if Celis told Lux that she loves him. Though he'll find out later anyway since he's already aware of the give main girls' feelings in the latest Volume (right?).

And no, I'm not the one saying he doesn't deserve to be happy. He's the one thinking that way. I'm just hoping he stops thinking like that soon.
Old 2018-01-22, 09:28   Link #4768
LeftSeven
2D artist

he's only free from that feeling and be more dependent on everyone around him, but regarding kingdom's control, i think not only that, he still has so many problem which he hasn't solved yet, like confronting fugil and the end fo world thing, even after those main problem is over then he must face those wicked nobles whose controling kingdom affairs from behind so that he could be together with everyone he loved the most.

i knew that lux must be aware of her feeling, she's kissing him affectionately (krul is second due to this) is the proof. hahaha dat hilarious scene is so lewd tho
Old 2018-01-22, 14:10   Link #4769
DragonOsman
Dragon King

As long as, thanks to Celis, he no longer feels that he doesn't deserve happiness, that's already fine for now.

About the girls' feelings, I heard that he's already aware of them in the latest Volumes and has decided that he'll give them his answer when and if they come back alive from Avalon. So there's that.
Old 2018-01-23, 07:00   Link #4770
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Got Bored...Uploaded all Chapters up to the current one on BT.... Love this series and BakaPervert for Translating! I will continue to manage BT and upload Chapters
Old 2018-01-23, 07:03   Link #4771
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lux notes in Volume 8 that he can't understand people's feelings. Like how he also can't understand why Fugil betrayed him (this is the example he gave). I guess this is the key to understanding the girls' feelings for him: he has to become able to understand people's feelings better.
Old 2018-01-23, 07:18   Link #4772
Kampai-Drink-It-Dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Got Bored...Uploaded all Chapters up to the current one on BT.... Love this series and BakaPervert for Translating! I will continue to manage BT and upload Chapters
Don't forget to replace the unedited volumes with the edited volumes by Omega when he is done.

thanks
Kampai-Drink-It-Dry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 07:32   Link #4773
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampai-Drink-It-Dry View Post
Don't forget to replace the unedited volumes with the edited volumes by Omega when he is done.

thanks
Right I'll make sure to do that once it's done being edited
Old 2018-01-23, 10:22   Link #4774
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Lux notes in Volume 8 that he can't understand people's feelings. Like how he also can't understand why Fugil betrayed him (this is the example he gave). I guess this is the key to understanding the girls' feelings for him: he has to become able to understand people's feelings better.
yeah, ikr

fugil's true motive is still unknown beside raising lux to be a hero that he want, but to me it's kinda annoying to know that not only celestia but fugil's word too is something that helping lux to realize he's still immature and then make a resolve to overcame problem.

i'm wondering about fugil, whether he's evil or not, he gives lux so many enemies yet helping him from behind at same time, it's seems like he's like itachi from naruto
Old 2018-01-23, 10:36   Link #4775
Roxanne
メンバー

I sure that Fugil hate the world.
Spoiler for chapter 3 of vol 8:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^^
^
then be prepared for the xxxxx

Which one of heroine got the most tragic past? Yoruka, Phi or Lisha.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I will choose Phi or Lisha
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 10:43   Link #4776
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
What.
No please.
BT is victim of copy right notifications.
People who are interested in the series should know of bakapervert.
BT is too risky imo.
Old 2018-01-23, 11:00   Link #4777
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
What.
No please.
BT is victim of copy right notifications.
People who are interested in the series should know of bakapervert.
BT is too risky imo.
BT has specific guidelines...If a series gets picked up then it doesn't matter who's translating it there's repurcussions. However because this series has not been picked up then its free to translate whether on a personal blog or to put on BT. I also included Bakapervert's Blog and username on BT.
Old 2018-01-23, 11:23   Link #4778
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Did you get permission from bakapervert before uploading?

And vol 6-8 are still in the editing phase on his site.

edit: Also did you ask for permission from the other translation sites that were working on it as well?

Last edited by Village Idiot; 2018-01-23 at 11:37.
Village Idiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-23, 14:17   Link #4779
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I think getting their permission first would be better.

@LeftSeven: Actually, I agree with you about the Fugil-Itachi comparison. Good catch there. Just turn Itachi into a bit of a psychopath with hero issues and you have Fugil (aside from the difference in appearance, of course).
Old 2018-01-23, 14:42   Link #4780
Yye1
Wide Right

Yeah, due to the nature of BT, I would get his permission. It is always better to get permission for this stuff.

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, harem done right, harem end, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, true harem, tsundere