AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-25, 07:28   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Anime-only] Shippuden Episode 115 Discussion

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 09:01   Link #2
naruske

Great episode. Suigetsu is funny as hell just doesnt shut the hell up. Nice filler also, almost was expecting it
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 09:09   Link #3
Aqua Knight

Lol at filler
How much can they stretch it out??
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 09:31   Link #4
Sinn
Pwnage

Good thing Suigetsu's voice suits him, and watching the filler makes me think: "wth am I watching?" What a way to stretch an episode, I hope they don't stretch to 1 episode on EACH characters that Sasuke's gonna find. Another thing is that, that extremely long, unecessary flashback of Zabuza arc is seriously annoying, cutting it down to 5 seconds is already enough. >_>

A rather boring 70% filler, 5.5/10.

By the way, the guy who Sasuke and Suigetsu bumped into was the guy waaaaay back then at the Zabuza arc, lol
Old 2009-06-25, 09:35   Link #5
Bombo
TSF Fans

Bah
I was scared not another few fillers for blade...Anyway not bad as half filler.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 09:48   Link #6
Aqua Knight

Suigetsu is great but other episode material is trash.
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 11:04   Link #7
mahbod

umm thats not a filler..... its part of the manga....
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 11:06   Link #8
kitten320

Why in the world did they add filler?
Manga is HELL far away!

And is it just me or Suigetsu somehow doesn't suit the backgrounds... he is too bright! Although still like him.

And big BOO at Sasuke's fangirls! They were annoying...

Hmm... Karin sounds way better than I imagined... hope to see more of her and Suigetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbod View Post
umm thats not a filler..... its part of the manga....
It was filler. Suigetsu had to take sword from grave not to robe some idiot -_-
Old 2009-06-25, 11:12   Link #9
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

anyone know the name of the person who voices suigetsu's. cause it kinda reminds me of someone
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 11:12   Link #10
ThoHell

It's actually not too bad of a filler, AS LONG AS THERE IS NO MORE! It was... kind of funny....
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 11:12   Link #11
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Any Zabuza-related story is good to me I loves me some Zabu-sama!!

I'm not surprised they are stretching the story out, I would rather them do that than resort to fillers yet again after maybe 15 episodes of canon...*SIGH*
Old 2009-06-25, 11:15   Link #12
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
anyone know the name of the person who voices suigetsu's. cause it kinda reminds me of someone
Takashi Kondo, mostly known for his work with Black Cat as Train Heartnet...
Old 2009-06-25, 11:16   Link #13
Tech-Guy
Manga reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabu_san View Post
Takashi Kondo, mostly known for his work with Black Cat as Train Heartnet...
thanks, and yeah my bro just told me in msn. xD thanks anyways and yeah.
Tech-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 12:09   Link #14
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabu_san View Post
Any Zabuza-related story is good to me I loves me some Zabu-sama!!

I'm not surprised they are stretching the story out, I would rather them do that than resort to fillers yet again after maybe 15 episodes of canon...*SIGH*
I don't get why they should go to fillers at all since manga is god knows how far away!

In Bleach it is different story, but here I really don't get all those fillers -_-
Old 2009-06-25, 12:25   Link #15
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I don't get why they should go to fillers at all since manga is god knows how far away!

In Bleach it is different story, but here I really don't get all those fillers -_-
Hopefully this arc will follow up through
Spoiler for I versus S:
...I hope it does...
Old 2009-06-25, 12:40   Link #16
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
The manga may be far away, but until you know when the manga is gonna end you have to play it safe. It's not news, they always add filler to episodes when they see a chance. And since the H&K arc, they have been doing a good job with the filler scenes in general (though I can't say the same for this episode. The zabuza sword side story was pointless).
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 12:55   Link #17
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Omg, guardian of the iron wall.. the so-called "Iron Wall" was the border between East and West Germany, so to say the border between the Sowjet territory and the rest of the allied territory...
... and it's the name of the next episode...

This episode was okay. Quite the foolish story. It resembled the fillers, didn't it? Some stupid guy with thousands of bodyguards living in a castle. None of the enemies was a competition. At least that ended soon and they found the sword. It may have special powers just like Samehada. Why did he insist on that sword? Just because he always wanted to have it, I guess. I like Sasuke's sword better than Suigetsu's. Did you notice how strong his arm became when he weilded the word? He's an interesting guy with purple clothes.
Old 2009-06-25, 12:56   Link #18
Sinn
Pwnage

Imho, I seriously don't think they add fillers just to further the gap which is already 1000miles away, really. -_-

For the recent episodes, although back to the manga, the show consists of 70% filler most of the time, and whenever there is a chance, they insert useless flashbacks. For me, I prefer having a nice,long non/less filler arc until it's time to filler when needed, then i can at least have a nice vacation during that time.
Old 2009-06-25, 14:52   Link #19
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
Imho, I seriously don't think they add fillers just to further the gap which is already 1000miles away, really. -_-
One reason why this episode didn't even cover a full manga chapter may be that they are managing the manga material so that episode 118 will end at a precise point (episodes 119 and 120 are kakashi gaiden).
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 14:56   Link #20
Zabu_san
Demon of the Hidden Mist

Oh man, I don't want to sound like a dick but proof or GTFO...i have heard that it was to be with the third movie...
Is it really going to be Episode 119/120?