AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 186 41.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 90 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 50 11.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 44 9.78%
6 out of 10 : Average 25 5.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 11 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 09:36   Link #561
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Just watched the episode.
Spoiler:

Need more dose of Geass. 3 episodes left

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:37   Link #562
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
This episode is re-iterating what has been the problem with all of Geass: People just cannot stay dead. Am I happy to see Nunally back? Yes. But she's now like what, the 3rd or 4th time they've used the dead now alive plot twist?
No, you're the one who is wrong. Nunnaly has been hinted as alive since long before. It's just that you fail to observe what the director try to show you.
Why don't you just read this first? I believe back then, Kaioshin has been told everyone so many times that it's absurd in the whole "Nunnaly operation" with the order of scenes they showed us. People just refuse to believe, and claim it's bad writing.

[edit]
Before you throw "he just made shit up after knowing the fact" to me, I believe he did say it here before the spoiler about Nunnaly came out.
Old 2008-09-07, 09:39   Link #563
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Just shows how badass Suzaku is
I actually almost laughed at this. Suzaku taking out the KoR with a "hax" mech is "badass" while Kallen doing so with a "hax" mech and people were calling her out on being on a hax mech.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:41   Link #564
TheDisruptiveOne

Suzaku is a superior pilot. He will trounce Kallen again when they fight. And personally, I'm looking forward to it. That girl has hogged way too much screen time with her irrelevant plot.
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:43   Link #565
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I actually almost laughed at this. Suzaku taking out the KoR with a "hax" mech is "badass" while Kallen doing so with a "hax" mech and people were calling her out on being on a hax mech.
Are you sure it's not the other way around back then?
Old 2008-09-07, 09:45   Link #566
Orin GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post

Thats not how I remembered it
Orin GA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:48   Link #567
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

@sparkle_14310: When they meet, Lelouch pretends not to know Kallen nor Rivalz, to hide from the cameras. Asks her to take a walk with him because he is feeling nervous, a long walk. When they're entering the building in Ashford, Kallen thanks Lelouch for saving them on Shinjuku, thanking him for the OotBK, talk him more about how Ougi told her to protect Zero on the Black Rebellion, talks about more stuff from the past, then asks Lelouch why he did that on the Ikaruga and why he told her to live on. Asked him then what she was to him, and before he could answer it, she stepped down and kissed him.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:51   Link #568
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Can't wait for this to come out. Will probably watch out once I'm back from school tommorow.(It's 10:50pm here)

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:51   Link #569
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Jeremiah is baaacccccckkkk. ;D

That made me happy >_>.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:55   Link #570
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Still waiting for the subs but I noticed some things in the episode:

Spoiler for hmm:

Over all, the episode was just like I imagned. Lelouch has pretty much had everything at his control until Schneizel showed up.

Spoiler for Summary:

Last edited by Arabesque; 2008-09-07 at 10:12.
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 09:56   Link #571
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Speaking of Orange-kun, glad that he is still with Lelouch. With his Geass and Orange-kun's geass canceler, who can oppose them?

About Lloyd, it is a plot twist at works, if not how would Suzaku manage to obtain his Lancelot Albion

Question, how is Sayoko badly injured if Nunnally perfectly fine? Even if Sayoko shields her from FREIJA, I suppose she will vapourise

Old 2008-09-07, 09:57   Link #572
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
@sparkle_14310: When they meet, Lelouch pretends not to know Kallen nor Rivalz, to hide from the cameras. Asks her to take a walk with him because he is feeling nervous, a long walk. When they're entering the building in Ashford, Kallen thanks Lelouch for saving them on Shinjuku, thanking him for the OotBK, talk him more about how Ougi told her to protect Zero on the Black Rebellion, talks about more stuff from the past, then asks Lelouch why he did that on the Ikaruga and why he told her to live on. Asked him then what she was to him, and before he could answer it, she stepped down and kissed him.
Resolution. Kallen got her answer. Lelouch does not care about her. Now that she knows...she will be able to move forward (episode 21).

Nunnally certainly became arrogant since we last saw her. As if her opinion means anything...
TheDisruptiveOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:00   Link #573
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijiOrO View Post
but now that Nunnaly's alive and has seen all this, and most assuredly been filled in by the "truth" of the past year or two via Schnitzel-vision filtering propaganda, he's irrevecably made himself into the very enemy that Nunnaly claims he is, which destroys his "sacrifice everything plan" which counted on her BEING DEAD.[/I]

Lelouch is the type to make himself the villian to protect others.
I think lelouch can survive everything even Nunnaly's dead, but I think he being hated by her might be his kriptonite!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:01   Link #574
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post

Nunnally certainly became arrogant since we last saw her. As if her opinion means anything...
I will reserve my comment till I see the next episode about Nunnally. Who knows what kind of lies Schneizel had been feeding her with and with addition of some topping of Lelouch's action to turn the world against him. Besides, Lelouch and Suzaku had been lying to her.

Old 2008-09-07, 10:03   Link #575
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
Suzaku is a superior pilot. He will trounce Kallen again when they fight. And personally, I'm looking forward to it. That girl has hogged way too much screen time with her irrelevant plot.
I don't really think so. Both pilots are equally skilled, and with equally powerful mechs, I suspect a fight between the two is gonna kick all sorts of ass. Personally, though, I'm hoping such a battle will end in a draw.

Back to the episode itself, looks like Lelouch has gone mad with power, but he's still being cool about it. His relegating of his siblings to maids and field soldiers was pretty funny, but a good way to get rid of them humanely.

The shipping between Kallen and Lelouch was blatantly obvious in this episode, which is very nice to see. Kallen officially loves Lelouch, and I'm left to wonder if the two will actually be a couple. I'm leaning more toward Lelouch/C.C., but I'm not opposed to Lelouch/Kallen.

Nunnally's return, however, was something I had been expecting for some time now. Her disappearance at the end of episode 18 was too easy for it to be a legit death. Glad to see she and Sayako (shown in the preview for 23) are still alive. Her opposition against Lelouch and Suzaku, however, is sure to give both of them a headache.

BRING ON THE NEXT ONE!
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:06   Link #576
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Oh, no, Suzaku's god. If he can kill three Rounds without batting an eyelid (despite the fact that Monica and Dorothea were in piss-poor Sutherlands), or rather, Bismarck, Kallen's somewhat screwed.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:06   Link #577
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

I hope we never actualy find out who wins between Kallen and Suzaku, at this point I would prefer an open ending.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:10   Link #578
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Madness, madness I tell you. It looks like everyone in this series will end up dead, lol.

Sigh, looks like Sunrise has started the inevitable process of bringing the dead chars back.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:11   Link #579
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Nunnally never was dead.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 10:13   Link #580
killbethy

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I think lelouch can survive everything even Nunnaly's dead, but I think he being hated by her might be his kriptonite!
I don't know. He killed his mother off pretty easily when he knew she was sided with Charles, because he loved the memory of his mother not the truth about her. Same with Nunnally, he loves the memory of her, he loved the pacifistic, naive, good-hearted Nunnally that was his sister and loved him... and now Nunnally is also partially responsible for the Pendragon going BOOM! Is that really the sister he loves anymore? Lelouch also has Suzaku there to make sure that he oversees his lies through to the very end until they come to fruition of a peaceful world. Now that Nunnally is a factor in creating an unpeaceful world...

Let's just say that a lot is up in the air.
killbethy is offline   Reply With Quote