AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-29, 18:58   Link #1061
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Well, let's see what you think of episode six!

His arm will be explained, and Shinkarou and Murasaki's relationship will continue on its sibling-like path. The harem is fun, but the core of the story is the relationship between the mains.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 10:24   Link #1062
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

seen more two episodes,the musical drama of theirs was hilarious, seriously some of them were singing so terrible, but then all of them pulled of a good one
and the next one, never seen an episod with so many women complications,and Murasaki isn't a Kuhoin member, now somethings going on here, and shinkurou's apartment is now exposed looks like some serious action coming up,back to the series now
Old 2012-07-02, 07:41   Link #1063
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Finished the series, a pretty good one, liked the fights in it
and the Kuhouin family made me sick, their customs and traditions were total shit and their head was a freaking retard, atleast there was piece in that household in the end
the ending wasn't tragic nor a very happy one, it was somewhere in the middle
well did enjoy the series
Old 2013-05-11, 22:36   Link #1064
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
effing first episode pisses me off, I felt for the MC so much, ungrateful bratty girl. So much shit going on in his life and now this
Ive never gotten so annoyed and angered by an episode in anime before watching this, hell even Shinji didnt piss me off with his pathetic self like this first episode did for me
Old 2015-12-27, 03:43   Link #1065
kozero

Kure-nai Ch.30 pg. 30-32

Hey srry, just now reading the manga. Anyways I am so confused on these pages. Can someone explained to me what the hell just happened? Who did Akama-san kill? Was it his childhood friend who he stabbed through the stomach? Okay, if so, why the hell did he feel the need to apologize now?? Like he was just trying to kill what six pages ago? Also, just to make sure: did Kirohiko stab him to death because of that, because she was panting near the end? Then lastly: Why did Akama-san want to "maintain the trust of the Akuu company"??? What was the entire point? Srry, I am dun now; if someone where 2 explain all of this 4 me, I will be eternally grateful!! Plz & thank you!!!!
kozero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, brains-base, characters, daily life, light novel adaptation, loli, shounen