Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-08, 10:22   Link #61
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Thing that bugged me in this chap :

1/ dat onion head Uchiha , he wants to kill Sasuke for disgrace the Uchiha , but should that be Itachi since Itachi disagreed with other Uchiha about the revolution ?

2/Yamato still being used by Kakashi , i think Yamato is also old right now , poor Yamato .

3/ Naruto didn't say good bye to his family before leave to find Sasuke , so we won't be able to see the rest of female cast for a while , even Boruto .
2. they are probably only in their mid 40s right now. There are plenty of people who were still active long past that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
I always believe it was the village who refused to give Naruto his father name to keep Village hero image clean and have someone to direct all hatred toward without problem.
The Uzumaki's had a prestige that that was equal to the Senju, Uchiha, and Hyuuga. It's just that those who remain were scattered when their village was destroyed. It would make more sense for Naruto to be given the Uzumaki name in order to prevent the clan from eventually dying out. Looking at Naruto's children, he is on the right track lol.
Old 2015-05-08, 10:58   Link #62
The Green One

I had always thought that Naruto wasn't given his Namikaze name so not to call attention to being Minato's minime and causing the rock village to send out assassins after him to prevent him from growing up into a Yellow Flash 2.0.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 11:11   Link #63
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
I had always thought that Naruto wasn't given his Namikaze name so not to call attention to being Minato's minime and causing the rock village to send out assassins after him to prevent him from growing up into a Yellow Flash 2.0.
As I mentioned, Uzumaki is a major clan equal to Senju, Uchiha and Hyuuga. However it is also a dying clan in need of more members. Those from it would also be targeted by kidnappers looking to take their abilities for their village much like they had tried to do with Kushina. It was information control in Konoha that really kept anyone from coming after Naruto until Akatsuki.
Old 2015-05-08, 13:54   Link #64
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
As I mentioned, Uzumaki is a major clan equal to Senju, Uchiha and Hyuuga.
Where was it said that they were equal to senju or uchiha?

edit: Wow, I forgot I had this signature added to troll the shippers when the last ch just released lol. Should I leave it? ...Yeah I'll just leave it for now :P

Last edited by Artful_Dodger; 2015-05-08 at 14:00. Reason: lol
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 14:41   Link #65
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post

edit: Wow, I forgot I had this signature added to troll the shippers when the last ch just released lol. Should I leave it? ...Yeah I'll just leave it for now :P
The Uzumaki clan was also one of the descending clans from the SotSP. They were very prominent in Konoha's history. The mark on the jackets Konoha Chunin's and Jonin's use to done to honor the Uzumaki clan since it is there symbol. They always had a strong alliance with the Senju. The clan's fame was so much that their village was destroyed in the Shinobi wars by other hidden village for fear of their sealing jutsu's. survivor were scattered after that. Don;t forget that Kushina was almost kidnapped because she was an Uzumaki descendent.
Old 2015-05-08, 14:54   Link #66
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
3/ Naruto didn't say good bye to his family before leave to find Sasuke , so we won't be able to see the rest of female cast for a while , even Boruto .
He left a kagebunshin in the village. Considering even with the Rinne-Sharingan you can't tell between the original and a clone in some way he still is in Konoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
Quote:
The Uzumaki clan was also one of the descending clans from the SotSP. They were very prominent in Konoha's history. The mark on the jackets Konoha Chunin's and Jonin's use to done to honor the Uzumaki clan since it is there symbol. They always had a strong alliance with the Senju. The clan's fame was so much that their village was destroyed in the Shinobi wars by other hidden village for fear of their sealing jutsu's. survivor were scattered after that. Don;t forget that Kushina was almost kidnapped because she was an Uzumaki descendent.
They were good friends with the Senju, but nowhere was it said they were equals. In fake Madara's flashback it was even mentioned how Senju and Uchiha were a step above the rest.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 14:54   Link #67
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

According to the newest interview , Boruto somehow will involve in this Sarada quest to search for the her identity , and this time Kishi want to write about '' relationship " , to be precisely , DNA relation between the child and the father , what kind of power the child will inherit from the father .

Duh , Kishi wants to become a Biologist .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 15:10   Link #68
schedmaster

Quote:
According to the newest interview , Boruto somehow will involve in this Sarada quest to search for the her identity , and this time Kishi want to write about '' relationship " , to be precisely , DNA relation between the child and the father , what kind of power the child will inherit from the father .

Duh , Kishi wants to become a Biologist .
I think Kishi wants to become a geneticist (more specific).
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 15:58   Link #69
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
He left a kagebunshin in the village. Considering even with the Rinne-Sharingan you can't tell between the original and a clone in some way he still is in Konoha.

They were good friends with the Senju, but nowhere was it said they were equals. In fake Madara's flashback it was even mentioned how Senju and Uchiha were a step above the rest.
Hyuuga is considered their equals but they weren't brought up. It was more likely that some weren't accounted for because they weren't directly involved in the fighting.
Old 2015-05-08, 16:05   Link #70
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Hyuuga is considered their equals but they weren't brought up. It was more likely that some weren't accounted for because they weren't directly involved in the fighting.
My master and his father and his grand father laid low so that they wouldn't waste any potential Hyuga blood unnecessary till the time come when they can get an Uchiha / Uzumaki / Senju into their family and register their name as Hyuga
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 16:21   Link #71
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Sigh... That's an anime father for you...
Piccolo is the best shonen dad. Too bad Sarada doesn't anyone like that.
Old 2015-05-08, 17:03   Link #72
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
When were the Hyuuga considered to be equals to Senju or Uchiha? Also wasn't this about the Uzumakis?

Something else, if Sarada is the daugther of Sasuke and Karin, could she awaken a more powerful Sharingan, maybe the Rinnegan? She would be a mixing of both Rikudou blood lines after all.
Edit: Wait a minute, Boruto is a mixing of two Kaguya blood lines, shouldn't he be super powerful?
Old 2015-05-08, 17:43   Link #73
cyberdemon

Quote:
When were the Hyuuga considered to be equals to Senju or Uchiha? Also wasn't this about the Uzumakis?

Something else, if Sarada is the daugther of Sasuke and Karin, could she awaken a more powerful Sharingan, maybe the Rinnegan? She would be a mixing of both Rikudou blood lines after all.
Edit: Wait a minute, Boruto is a mixing of two Kaguya blood lines, shouldn't he be super powerful?
It is said that Boruto is considered a prodigy. so that would appear to be the case.

The Hyuuga were brought up because someone said that Madara claimed that the Senjuu and the Uchiha has a step above everyone else but Madara didn't mention Uzumaki. So I was just pointing out that Madara didn't mention Hyuuga either. Yet the Hyuuga are considered one of the strongest clans. They also have a bloodline limit and descend from Kaguya just as the other 2 are. They are the equals of those 2.
Old 2015-05-08, 18:44   Link #74
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
It is said that Boruto is considered a prodigy. so that would appear to be the case.

The Hyuuga were brought up because someone said that Madara claimed that the Senjuu and the Uchiha has a step above everyone else but Madara didn't mention Uzumaki. So I was just pointing out that Madara didn't mention Hyuuga either. Yet the Hyuuga are considered one of the strongest clans. They also have a bloodline limit and descend from Kaguya just as the other 2 are. They are the equals of those 2.
The Hyuuga are "one" of the strongest, but that doesn't make them equal.

What you said above about the Uzumaki shows they were held in high regard by the senju, as expected of a close ally who is distantly blood related, however none of this means they were equal. The manga states that the Senju and Uchiha were on top of the ninja world and their only rivals were each other. If the others were equal, this wouldn't be the case.

I would say a clan's renown and prestige comes from the "heroes" or great ninja of note it produces, as well as battles/wars won. That said, to our knowledge, the Uzumaki have not produced or achieved anyone or anything comparable to what the other two have during that time that would put them in equal standing.
Old 2015-05-08, 18:49   Link #75
Galaxian

Quote:
When was it said that Boruto is a prodigy? I really want to know, I must have missed when it was said.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-08, 20:22   Link #76
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
When was it said that Boruto is a prodigy? I really want to know, I must have missed when it was said.
If I remember right it was in an interview
Old 2015-05-09, 01:23   Link #77
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
The Hyuuga were brought up because someone said that Madara claimed that the Senjuu and the Uchiha has a step above everyone else but Madara didn't mention Uzumaki. So I was just pointing out that Madara didn't mention Hyuuga either.
Yes that was me, and I don't see why he should have mentioned either Uzumaki or Hyuuga when he said that Senju and Uchicha were the two strongest clans.
Quote:
Yet the Hyuuga are considered one of the strongest clans. They also have a bloodline limit and descend from Kaguya just as the other 2 are.
If they are among the 10 strongest of 1000 of clans this is a true statement. But this doesn't mean they can compete with the two strongest clans.

Quote:
They are the equals of those 2.
Again when was this said? In both accounts of Konoha's foundation flashback by fake Madara and edo Harashima it was said that Senju and Uchiha were the strongest.
Old 2015-05-09, 01:45   Link #78
cyberdemon

Quote:
Yes that was me, and I don't see why he should have mentioned either Uzumaki or Hyuuga when he said that Senju and Uchicha were the two strongest clans.

If they are among the 10 strongest of 1000 of clans this is a true statement. But this doesn't mean they can compete with the two strongest clans.

Again when was this said? In both accounts of Konoha's foundation flashback by fake Madara and edo Harashima it was said that Senju and Uchiha were the strongest.
You seem to have the wrong impression about strength and what makes others equals. What I argued is that the Uzumaki and Hyuuga are equals to Senjuu and Uchiha but you turned it into an argument about who is strongest.

Senjuu, Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Uzumaki. These 4 clans are all directly descended from kaguya and have abilities far beyond most other clans. They all specialize in different areas. In terms of who could hit harder you would be right but that is a barbaric way to measure strength and who is equal.

Hyuuga aren't known for being hard hitters, they have the gentle fist that focuses on blocking off Chakra channels which is actually highly effective against heavy chakra users like the Senju and Uchiha.

The Uzumaki aren't known for being fighters. They are known for their seals and longevity and their bodies that are highly compatible to be made into Jinchuriki.

Just because one doesn't focus on pure power does not mean that they are in any way weaker or less equal to the others.
Old 2015-05-09, 02:24   Link #79
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
You seem to have the wrong impression about strength and what makes others equals. What I argued is that the Uzumaki and Hyuuga are equals to Senjuu and Uchiha but you turned it into an argument about who is strongest.
Considering ninjas are a military force in the Naruto world, I would say this is a good way to measure the strength of a clan. Also I'm just repeating what was stated in the manga.

Quote:
Senjuu, Uchiha, Hyuuga, and Uzumaki. These 4 clans are all directly descended from kaguya and have abilities far beyond most other clans. They all specialize in different areas. In terms of who could hit harder you would be right but that is a barbaric way to measure strength and who is equal.
Hirashin, Kagebunshin, Edo Tensei, advancement of Medic-ninjitsu, genjitsu in general. Tobirama, Tsunade and Uchiha in general. None of these are hard hitting abilites or 'barbaric'.

Quote:
Hyuuga aren't known for being hard hitters, they have the gentle fist that focuses on blocking off Chakra channels which is actually highly effective against heavy chakra users like the Senju and Uchiha.
It's effective against anyone who uses chakra. By the way, first you said I had the wrong impression of strenght because I supposedly used combat strength as measurement. Now your using the combat strength of the Hyuuga to justify them being equal to Senju and Uchiha. Also what is a non heavy chakra user? Even the inner gates are chakra based techniques.

Quote:
The Uzumaki aren't known for being fighters. They are known for their seals and longevity and their bodies that are highly compatible to be made into Jinchuriki.
Yes and because they were feared their village was destroyed.

Quote:
Just because one doesn't focus on pure power does not mean that they are in any way weaker or less equal to the others.
Given that we are talking about Ninja clans, I would say military strength is a good way to determing terms as 'weaker', 'stronger' or 'equal'. The manga does.

So now for a third time, when was it said that Uzumaki or Hyuuga were equals to Senju or Uchiha?
Old 2015-05-09, 08:14   Link #80
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
So what are you using to gauge the alleged "equality" between them? Their snazzy outfits and hair styles?

Quote:
Again, just because they're directly descended from the same ancestor doesn't mean they're equal. That's like saying every sibling will be completely equal just because they have the same parents. As for the "barbarism", I'd say this Shinobi system is pretty barbaric, yes.

Quote:
Actually, that's precisely what it means. If one doesn't focus on pure power, then they are in a way weaker than the others when it comes to power...

Your claim of them being equal is just your own biased opinion (probably because your favorite character (or couple even) is from those clans), and not based on facts from the manga. Instead of citing a source for where this was actually stated in the manga, you're just putting forth more of your opinions and speculation, which doesn't prove anything. Where did you read that these clans were considered equal?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion