AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-14, 12:35   Link #1261
Mentar
Banned

What "that" idea? That the development is going towards Esede, who's clearly Takahiro's favorite? Read up from 1-2 pages behind, it's based on the author's preferences. I was sure how this would play out since chapter 12, and I didn't even know about the latest raw ones.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 12:51   Link #1262
OverSeer
Inactive Member

hmm, lets hope you are correct
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 14:50   Link #1263
Soji

Mentar you still think that what you say will happen for sure like you're the author(or at least this feeling you're post give me). Pity that is one side until now and if the ch itslef can't make you change idea then I wonder if she really die what you will say.But yeah every one that say (on other forum or/and here) that she will probally die or not change side or that is one side are wrong when you are right. Just because you think about the hentai game he wrote the story until now.
One thing that I do understand it's just pointless talk about this is much better just talk about the story and what happen ch by ch.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-14 at 15:12.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:15   Link #1264
Mentar
Banned

If she dies, I'll be very surprised, and I'll obviously have been wrong. And since I'm not the author, I can't know what will happen. Neither does anyone else.

What I can say however is that so far, I think that pretty much everything played out exactly like predicted. And the latest chapter 26 also offered a first indication on how the Esede switch that I expect can be facilitated.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:21   Link #1265
endarion88

I seriusly can't understand all this esdese love, she have done so much orrible things that in her case will be be the first time i wont drop a manga if i see a gangrape scene
even if she go deredere to the mc and a few of her subordinates i can't bring myself to like her after all the massacre/torture she have done not to talk about when she let her soldier rape the women of the defeated village..and i dont even want to think what happened to the childrends
Old 2012-07-14, 15:23   Link #1266
Soji

Mentar @ Seem to me that ch 26 just make the point even clear that she will not change side. And from the few thing I know from ch 27 will make the point even clear. But I wait the traslation of that one to said more(like ch 26 make thing even more clear).
Old 2012-07-14, 15:24   Link #1267
Iron Maw
Banned

Chances of Esdese dying at this early stage of game is about likely as Tatsumi and Akame IMO. Especially when she's been built as Tatsumi strongest connection to Jaegers. You don't kill development like that off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
I seriusly can't understand all this esdese love, she have done so much orrible things that in her case will be be the first time i wont drop a manga if i see a gangrape scene
even if she go deredere to the mc and a few of her subordinates i can't bring myself to like her after all the massacre/torture she have done not to talk about when she let her soldier rape the women of the defeated village..and i dont even want to think what happened to the childrends
Not that I'm saying you have to like her or anything but, you do know that sort of stuff was very common in the Middle Ages (which this setting is model off) by military commanders right? These same people were then often called heroes among there own people throughout history.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:26   Link #1268
Soji

Iron Maw @ I not deny this. But i think the part of her a his connection to the Jaegers end now. And will start the stage a enemy. Although, I doub will happen to soon with the 3 party that will enter in the game soon(at least from what we see in this late chapters).
Also talking about ch 26 ,Ranba comment make clear that scar face is not a normal enemy. I wonder how strong this one really is.
Old 2012-07-14, 15:34   Link #1269
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Not that I'm saying you have to like her or anything but, you do know that sort of stuff was very common in the Middle Ages (which this setting is model off) by military commanders right? These same people were then often called heroes among there own people throughout history.
even if is common it does not make it a more forgivable act
Old 2012-07-14, 15:37   Link #1270
Iron Maw
Banned

More than how strong he is, I'm wondering what's his connection to the Prime Minister is. He's certainly no ally considering that he's wrecking his country with Stylish's leftovers.

Quote:
even if is common it does not make it a more forgivable act
I didn't say it was, just to bear in mind that the morality and what people though was just was very different compared today.
Old 2012-07-14, 15:40   Link #1271
Soji

Quote:
More than how strong he is, I'm wondering what's his connection to the Prime Minister. He's certainly no ally considering the he's wrecking his country with Stylish's leftovers.
True. Another thing worth to point out is his own word. He said *play time is over * or something along this line when he see Esdes. But he was calm...maybe to calm. I know he had that kind of teigu and everything. But i'm the only one that find strange how much calm he was before Esdes? you are not so calm if you think you have no chance against your enemy if your old plan fails.No to mention the ally that he mention they will come in future, in the other ch.
Old 2012-07-14, 15:54   Link #1272
Tenchi Hou Take

It doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. The king wondered if the Prime Ministers son would be elligible to marry Esdes, the Prime minister hesitated, likely because esdes is crazy and his son is shady... There's a dude claiming to have a connection to the prime minister. It seems to have no qualms with Esdes.

Going by in story hints the most obvious answer would be he is the Prime ministers son. Hence why he has such a rare Teigu.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 15:54   Link #1273
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
True. Another thing worth to point out is his own word. He said *play time is over * or something along this line when he see Esdes. But he was calm...maybe to calm. I know he had that kind of teigu and everything. But i'm the only one that find strange how much calm he was before Esdes? you are not so calm if you think you have no chance against your enemy if your old plan fails.No to mention the ally that he mention they will come in future, in the other ch.
In that instance, he probably meant that since it was that Esdese he was fighting, being overconfident would be suicidal.
Old 2012-07-14, 15:58   Link #1274
endarion88

Quote:
forgot to mention that esdese is fully aware that the empire is rotten and corrupded and this make her even more unforgivable

justice girl is completly unrecuperable but she's convinced to be on justice side ( wont go any further)

wave is convinced he's protecting a peaceful empire

borg is the only one who admit he do orrible things and one day he will have to pay or atone for this ( to me this make him the only one forgivable)

esdese: she know perfectly that the empire is rotten and corrupted and that the little emperor(whas it?) kid is manipulated by the fatass minister and she basicaly work to be sure things remain this way if not even worse since we saw she talking about this whit the minister..

(sorry for bad english)
Old 2012-07-14, 16:04   Link #1275
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
It doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together. The king wondered if the Prime Ministers son would be elligible to marry Esdes, the Prime minister hesitated, likely because esdes is crazy and his son is shady... There's a dude claiming to have a connection to the prime minister. It seems to have no qualms with Esdes.

Going by in story hints the most obvious answer would be he is the Prime ministers son. Hence why he has such a rare Teigu.
Yeah. But if this is the case. make you wonder what happen between him and his father. I mean to end like this, there must be a reason.
Quote:
In that instance, he probably meant that since it was that Esdese he was fighting, being overconfident would be suicidal.
Yeah. But the fact remain that he still calm you not stay like this if you don't think that you can put a fight again you're enemy. This make me think that he have a similar lv at her (or at least he think this).
Tatsumi on the other hand even when think to fight her he change his mind ASAP because he know that he not have chance again her.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-07-14 at 16:18.
Old 2012-07-14, 16:07   Link #1276
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
It doesn't take much to 2 and 2 together. The king wondered if the Prime Ministers son would be elligible to marry Esdes, the Prime minister hesitated, likely because esdes is crazy and his son is shady. There's a dude claiming to have a connection to the prime minister.

The thing is, he looks nothing like his father, if that's case. Furthermore why would he be causing such destruction?

Quote:
forgot to mention that esdese is fully awere that the empire is rotten and corrupded and this make her even more unforgivable

esdese: she know perfectly that the empire is rotten and corrupted and that the little emprero kid is manipulated by the fatass minister and she basicaly work to be sure things remain this way if not even worse since we saw she talking about this whit the minister..
Wait, why would this make her unforgivable? Even if the Emperor is being manipulated by the PM it his decision in the end to listen to it. Many have try to tell him about the state of country like that bureaucrat back in Ch4, but it fell on deaf ears. Esdese also doesn't take part in it's corruption to begin with, she just does what she wants.
Old 2012-07-14, 16:20   Link #1277
endarion88

Quote:
Wait, why would this make her unforgivable? Even if the Emperor is being manipulated by the PM it his decision in the end to listen to it. Many have try to tell him about the state of country like that bureaucrat back in Ch4, but it fell on deaf ears. Esdese also doesn't take part in it's corruption to begin with, she just does what she wants.
and what she wants is basicaly to be free to massacre and torture but well at this point i wont go any further in this matter seems useless, my only hope is that she will pay for what she have done
Old 2012-07-14, 16:22   Link #1278
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
and what she wants is basicaly to be free to massacre and torture but well at this point i wont go any further in this matter seems useless, my only hope is that she will pay for what she have done
As long as she doesn't get killed or raped...I'm good with any punishment...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-14, 16:27   Link #1279
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
As long as she doesn't get killed or raped...I'm good with any punishment...
as sais before she will be the first case of my life that i will be fine whit both...i dropped every single manga where i saw a rape scene but in her case i will just scream : serve you right bitch! (already did this on ch 27 raw btw)
Old 2012-07-14, 16:27   Link #1280
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
If that's the case, even more reason to have her join the Rebels. Killing her off wouldn't serve much in the way of payment to the victims. Instead becoming an atoner like Akame or Najenda would be much more effective IMO. She has enough good traits that can make her redeemable.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!