AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-04-17, 06:10   Link #8761
saw2097

The ending of volume 13 guarantees that it will be a harem ending, there are certain reasons that Ellen can't be his only love and it will be explained when the volume is translated.

Ellen will not be his only love or even his most important love, she is just the first one.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 06:18   Link #8762
DragonOsman
Dragon King

For this to work, he has to love them all equally. So if anything, they'll all be given lots of love, and it'll be just as much as Elen is given for all of them (using her name because she's the first love and also the first one he made love to).
Old 2016-04-17, 06:19   Link #8763
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
The ending of volume 13 guarantees that it will be a harem ending, there are certain reasons that Ellen can't be his only love and it will be explained when the volume is translated.

Ellen will not be his only love or even his most important love, she is just the first one.
so she is the number 1? so who is the number 2? hopefully it would be sophie/sofy
Old 2016-04-17, 06:22   Link #8764
DragonOsman
Dragon King

He'll be marrying them all anyway, so the position/rank of each girl in the harem probably doesn't matter. Rias in HS DxD is number 1 because she's the main wife, but it's not like that here.
Old 2016-04-17, 06:28   Link #8765
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by venshade View Post
so she is the number 1? so who is the number 2? hopefully it would be sophie/sofy
Its Titta, this was established two pages ago.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 06:37   Link #8766
kizrock94

I don't know why people has problems with harem. It's not real life so it's not like it goes against religious reasons. People like harem because it's fun seeing the MC getting in situations where he has to juggle with multiple girls at a time. Keyword, it's FUN

Tigre sooner or later is going to get more Vanadis on his side, whether you lie it or not. Plus, it seems harem end is getting more and more popular in the LN world. I'm sure the author is just following the trend here to boost sales, there's no harm in that
kizrock94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 06:52   Link #8767
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Saw: If ranks in the harem matter, then yeah number 2 is Titta. Sofie would be number 3, then?

@Kizrock: For me, it has to be a True Harem ending because what everything's pointing and also because we can't have any of the girls in the MC's harem be heartbroken.
Old 2016-04-17, 07:48   Link #8768
venshade

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
He'll be marrying them all anyway, so the position/rank of each girl in the harem probably doesn't matter. Rias in HS DxD is number 1 because she's the main wife, but it's not like that here.
I am so glad that the MC is not a stone headed and being clueless (sometimes).

Quote:
Its Titta, this was established two pages ago.
Awwww, oh well she's cute and I don't mind it either who gets the second or third as long there would be romance happening

So in the future volumes did the girls manage to get to first base on MC?? a kiss on the cheek or something?
Old 2016-04-17, 09:07   Link #8769
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:

You thing light novels are this easily predicted? I'm sure there will be PLENTY of twists.
We shall see XD
I won't say thing absolutely won't end up as a harem.
But come on?
Ellen not the most important woman? Are you serious? SHe is the FREAKING MAIN heroine.

Even in DxD Rias is the main girl, the most important one too. In Campione, the most important one is absolutely Erica, no one can Deny that.
Whatever happens, I don't think the author would be cruel enough to turn dipshit and make Ellen who is literally the female protagonist of this story into a side girl.
Even if, by chance, this ends up as a True harem, Ellen will most definitely be the Number one woman.

I have read hundreds of light novels and seldomly, very seldomly do I see them turning up as true harem.
It's more rare than an LN where the main heroine dies.
WN adaptions don't count. Those are very recent things.

Tsuki Tsuki? dude that's just the western fans raging for nothing.
My friend in Japan said while there was a bit rage, it was nothing compared to the OreImo rage. It's already dead. People accepted it none the less.

And well, if this really is gonna be a true harem, Tigre is probably gonn abang another girl in v15 or 16. We'll see then.

I say the cahnces of this turning up like Tsuki Tsuki is more than a true Harem.

Whatever the backstory is, Tigre only showed true romantic feelings to ellen up to volume 13.
As for Titta, i am pretty sure that tigre loves her as a sister, not a maid. I don't think he is gonna lay a hand on her.
As for the others, he hasn't even shown any romantic feelings for them at all. Those fan service scenes do not count as romance. Not like the ones he had will Ellen throughout the volumes.
THere is just too little developement in that manner. I really can't see this going full harem, considering it's not like those shitty web novels and stuff.

Also , this is MF Bunko J.
Have you ever read an MF Bunko J true Harem? Hidan no Aria, Absolute Duo, StnBD, Mahou Sensou, Kenshi. NONE!! All of them are harems, yes. But each have a clear main girl whom the mc is interested in. Hell, Mahou Sensou is even ntr.
In MediaFactory, there are Gakusen Toshi, Zero no Tsukaima, Sekai owari no encore, Re-Zero. Harem but not true.
MACHINE GIRL!! EVERYONE KNOWS YAYA'S GONNA WIN!! EVEN HAYASHI SAID SO...though he was veeeeeeeeeeeery.....displeased........very....eheh ehe
Magika no Kenshi is a novel for harem, by harem and of harem. DOesn't count. and it's only one....... Wait....come to think of it...........MF Bunko J does have a few BOrderline Hentai....which are mostly going in the true harem direction...hmmmmmmmm.......
But 99.99 percent are still just harem, not true harem. There is one girl who stands at the VERY top of things. It's like their policy.

AND WELL,
I Might Be Wrong. If So, Shame On Me

Last edited by TheCatWalk; 2016-04-17 at 09:34.
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 09:32   Link #8770
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

^Adding Asobi ni iku yo!
The anime had a harem ending.
But I am not sure, but the novel seemed to go for the Cat after v20. Not sure though. Illustrations dont say much. But yes they were too lovey dovey ignoring the other 2 girls/
Old 2016-04-17, 09:38   Link #8771
ggyeti

^Hope you're wrong you harem-hater. Shoo shoo.

I do wish the author would have enough courage to pull of a true harem at the end of this series, that would definitely be for the best with how things are going.
ggyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 09:39   Link #8772
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggyeti View Post
^Hope you're wrong you harem-hater. Shoo shoo.

I do wish the author would have enough courage to pull of a true harem at the end of this series, that would definitely be for the best with how things are going.
Nope, Not at all. It will just degrade the OTaku society even deeper down.

The ego...yuck. I'd rather have a forced OTP ending.

Do you know Shurabara?
It was like literally 1 guy dating multiple girls.

THE FIRST ONE STILL WON!!!!!

Everyone knows OreShura will have the silver chick ending. Never a true harem. Well the series is finished right? Idk tho. 21st century has no place for true harems nuahahaha
Haganai was acceptable BUT STILL FUCK IT!!! Not true harem, it ended with the mc choosing NO ONE!! but like OreImo, it caused RAGE.

Anyways, light novels seldom have true harem endings, unless the mc is carnivorous. which tigre is absolutely NOT!. KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Last edited by TheCatWalk; 2016-04-17 at 09:51.
Old 2016-04-17, 09:45   Link #8773
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:

well, Tigre said that he interested in Lim on vol 11, telling that Liza is important person, as well as Mila, Sofy, Titta. he also said to Olga to wait for more years.

it's predicted so long ago (it was personal prediction though).

but we still don't know about Valentina & Figneria.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 09:50   Link #8774
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
well, Tigre said that he interested in Lim on vol 11, telling that Liza is important person, as well as Mila, Sofy, Titta. he also said to Olga to wait for more years.

it's predicted so long ago (it was personal prediction though).

but we still don't know about Valentina & Figneria.
No, that was when ELlen said he should marry Lim right?
His expression there was totally,

"Fuck you're the girl I want, why da hell you want me to marry another chick?"
And Ellen was more hurt by her own comment then tigre.

Well anyways I think I have made my point. Even if it is Harem (True) I like reading this book. So I won't be too dissapointed. Cause from v1 there was always a chance of this turning harem.

Adios.

Last edited by TheCatWalk; 2016-04-17 at 10:01.
Old 2016-04-17, 10:11   Link #8775
ggyeti

^I will still believe. That the author can break the chain and have a TRUE harem end that Tigre deserves. All the foreshadowing and signs are there!

And it also totally makes sense in the story here, given the time period and the circumstances they are in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
Do you know Shurabara?
It was like literally 1 guy dating multiple girls.
THE FIRST ONE STILL WON!!!!!
I do but not my cup of tea. Although I did hear in the last vol he dated all 3 of them and chose that first one like a pokemon
ggyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 11:07   Link #8776
KnightShade

Quote:

This.

Catwalk at this point you are just confirming your bias as cannon clearly disagrees. The fact that you want a tsuki tsuki ending just confirmed that debating with you is a lost cause.

Good day.
Old 2016-04-17, 12:43   Link #8777
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
This.

Catwalk at this point you are just confirming your bias as cannon clearly disagrees. The fact that you want a tsuki tsuki ending just confirmed that debating with you is a lost cause.

Good day.
Sure Sure, whatever. I didn't really want to debate at all though. I was just expressiong my opinion. DUH~
Old 2016-04-17, 14:29   Link #8778
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In before Tigre doesn't have sex with another girl in Volume 15 or 16 and yet the LN still ends up as a True Harem. Now that'd be something, eh? Either way, a True Harem ending is the likeliest way for this LN to go. All the signs are pointing to it.

And by the way, I'm Muslim. Islam actually allows a man to have up to four wives, as long as he can handle them all and can treat them all well. Muslims just abuse it and take advantage of it in really bad ways. But they aren't supposed to. I'm not planning to have more than wife unless I really have to, though, as I don't think I'll be able to handle it.

That being said, I might go full four wives route if it turns out that I can handle it. I'm not sure, though. But when it comes to stories, I look at the story itself decide that way if I want a True Harem or an OTP. For example: Rakudai, Naruto, InuYasha, Rurouni Kenshin - all OTP endings. I read them all and am currently reading Rakudai, and for all of them, you can/could tell it'd be an OTP. To Love Ru Darkness will definitely be a True Harem, though, unless the author trolls us. Gakusen could go either way, but I'd prefer a True Harem for that one because I like both Claudia and Julis and I don't want Claudia to lose.
Old 2016-04-17, 14:34   Link #8779
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
Sure Sure, whatever. I didn't really want to debate at all though. I was just expressiong my opinion. DUH~
Look, I don't care for an OTP as long as there aren't other girls who look really good like in rakudai, in which it's nigh unbearable but I can tolerate because Stella's a looker. The "build something up then say fuck you and raze the shit out of it" method of writing is only good in some cases, in a true harem story this is not one of them.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-17, 14:44   Link #8780
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Exactly. I'm surprised that he doesn't get that.

But I say we should drop this now and change the topic.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)