AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-12-09, 16:40   Link #261
Yamada II

Episode 10

The moment Aika entered the room alone, I knew something stupid was going to happen. But then I started to get a bit disappointed since the "Gets" thing was getting unfunny, until Kimito decided to tell Aika the truth and then proceed to get himself whacked by her lol. Kimito you little bastard. His little joke got out of hand lol. But did Kimito tell them the truth, that this was all a joke? Would have been fun to see the aftermath of the big reveal.

The second half started as a bit funny, but then quickly got boring. The yakiniku sauce part was funny though. Guys don't small like that dammit! Also Kimito has his gaze lowered most of the time as he is checking out those thighs in front of him lol.

The episode was overall a bit of a let down. Not funny enough.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 17:00   Link #262
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I really wish there were some sort of actual plot to this show to make up for the lack of character development ever since they left Shomin Land.
There is, First was Aika, the others will get their turn, obviously Reiko is next.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 17:26   Link #263
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh well.. that "Gets" joke is just become an outbreak
And congratulations Kimito for touching the tight of best girl, Kujou-san

My favorite scene in second half is that Hakua actively involved in giving advice
And I think Kimito might really become muscle-lover at this rate.. His phone call is creepy
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 18:12   Link #264
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
It was imho pretty obvious that he was going to troll her again - I just didn't expect him to troll his entire class at once
It wanot his intention to end up trolling the entire class, he pretty much just ended up going along with it when he saw how they all ended up getting caught up in the prank.
Old 2015-12-09, 19:16   Link #265
Chosen_Hero

Kimito is one awesome hardcore troll, but I have to say that anytime the whole "Gets" thing appears in the manga I cringe, so seeing it in the anime was even wirse than I thought it possible.

As for the second part I almost died laughing, these girls have a pretty screwed up view on guys thanks to Kimito.
Old 2015-12-09, 19:20   Link #266
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Kimito is one awesome hardcore troll, but I have to say that anytime the whole "Gets" thing appears in the manga I cringe, so seeing it in the anime was even wirse than I thought it possible.

As for the second part I almost died laughing, these girls have a pretty screwed up view on guys thanks to Kimito.
didn't they also do the ''gets'' thing with the voice actors ?

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 21:43   Link #267
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Preview looking like the climax.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 22:00   Link #268
BWTraveller
Born to ship

My soul hurt for Aika at that first part. But I loved the way Kimito cringed back and tried to shakily deny when Kujo compared his treatment of Aika to a young boy who enjoys teasing his crush.
Also, Kimito must have thought at some point in all of this "I fondled the Devil and lived to tell about it. Wow"

Having the girls mimic the "Male Gaze" was cool, but seriously once again do not encourage Karen to stare at Hakua. The situation was dangerous for both of them in different ways. But seriously they need to at least provide these girls with some MOVIES. In fact, why didn't they think of that to start with? You wouldn't learn that much about the real world from normal person movies, but you'd learn a heck of a lot more than you would from a single boy who has to pretend he's hard gay for the sake of his testicles and releases his frustrations by trolling them. At the least they'd get a better idea of an "ultimate man" than Aika's ridiculous getup.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 01:10   Link #269
EroKing

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-26 at 15:57.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 13:34   Link #270
TurkeyPotPie
fushigi ojisan

From reading the manga, I always thought the "gets" would be delivered a lot more enthusiastically, but I have never seen this Dandy guy before, so maybe that's how he used to do it? I expected Aika to bust out a gutsy "gets" given her personality, but then she did this tiny subdued "gets" that made me laugh. Kind of cute I guess.
TurkeyPotPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 16:03   Link #271
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
I don't want this series to end, it's probaly my favorite Harem series of this year so far

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 20:20   Link #272
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Reiko best girl.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 22:43   Link #273
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Not really, I expect it to take one episode to cover it since it's not even that long, now if they were to show Rabbit no Kimi arc (my favorite so far) that would at least take two episodes mostly since they would have to introduce someone they overlooked a few episodes ago but could be done in the arc itself if done right.

Besides next episode will be a very generic development that you would expect from something like this if they make it two episodes long I will call bs.
Old 2015-12-10, 22:56   Link #274
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

What is now to come, the drama was extended in the manga a bit, but it was mostly for jokes as the whole arc was a parody on and of itself.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 20:53   Link #275
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

what was up with that phone call? It sounded like Kimito was talking about all that stuff about dudes and muscles cos Kujo was in the room, but that didn't seem to be the case. I can believe that going to an all-girls school IS pretty exhausting if you're the only guy, but the way Kimito conveyed it was real weird lol.

But that aside, I have to say that this was the first episode that I did not want to end. Therefore, it's easily my most favorite episode so far. It had a lot of good laughs and a lot of girls doing cute things. The second half with the girls trying to mimic Kimito was real funny. No drama, no real advancement of plot, but just pure fun. Reiko's "gets" was the best, by the way. :P
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 22:10   Link #276
novalysis

The attempts of the girls to imitate Kimito got me wondering: what if Shomin Sample was a reverse harem?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 06:19   Link #277
rladls2121

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
what was up with that phone call? It sounded like Kimito was talking about all that stuff about dudes and muscles cos Kujo was in the room, but that didn't seem to be the case. I can believe that going to an all-girls school IS pretty exhausting if you're the only guy, but the way Kimito conveyed it was real weird lol.

But that aside, I have to say that this was the first episode that I did not want to end. Therefore, it's easily my most favorite episode so far. It had a lot of good laughs and a lot of girls doing cute things. The second half with the girls trying to mimic Kimito was real funny. No drama, no real advancement of plot, but just pure fun. Reiko's "gets" was the best, by the way. :P
The phone call part, Im wondering that is also Miyuki's fault.
As nonchalant Kimito is, he knows he can't escape.
Kimito has to love those things not to lose his most important thing.
I have no idea why his wordings were like that on the phone though, and Kimito himself has no awareness of that.
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-12, 10:21   Link #278
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Pretty sure no one will complain if these two ended up together, especially considering that any interaction between them basically looks like yuri in the making.
Old 2015-12-13, 01:08   Link #279
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^
Oh I'll complain to no end. Kimito has to end with Aika after all...

(Well, I actually don't mind Eri but she's like nowhere to be seen, or Kujo since its clearly obvious by this episode she knows him from before, but Aika is the frontrunner for now so yeah )

As for the episode, wow Kimito up to his usual tricks has inadvertently affected his entire class. Well, he did get to see Kujo, so I guess werf?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-13, 01:21   Link #280
Chosen_Hero

^Why would Aika end up with Kimito when she keeps raising all of Eri's flags? The sexual tension between the two is undeniable, anything less than a yuri end between the two is unacceptable.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, shounen